Recent content by Cheese

1. Cheese

Remove this part of the forum.

I have nothing against suggestions they help the game but only when the game admin actually has a desire to improve / change the game. Our admin is non existant, sat collecting the money off the game and putting nothing into it. My suggestion is remove this part of the forums to save people...
  2. Cheese

Cya

Have no interest in this game no more sadly. It's boring me and it's become an effort to login. I won't be posting on the forums no more either as it's the usual 1 rule for staff another rule for general members. Being a bushtarion moderator is not a life acheivement nor is it something you can...
  3. Cheese

Bush staff need special protection?

Now I wouldn't be too fussed if I got a warning for one of the other posts I've made in some heated arguements on this forum but for what I posted on penguins thread is a serious joke. I have made much worse posts and seen much worse posts that don't even get moderated nevermind a warning...
  4. Cheese

Retal Rule

Now that you get extra bounty for rushing (please note I like this idea and I am in no way complaining about this change), well I reckon it shouldn't be completely risk free. It is currently risk free if you are below 5% of your rush target. Soo... I reckon the retal limit should be lowered or...
  5. Cheese

Repeat attacking honour loss should be increased

Well I kinda farmed a target last night attacking him several times over and over... Now repeat attacking is frowned upon in this game quite heavily, and I don't know about other people but I think the following honour losses really don't reflect how many times I kept sending at this same guy...
  6. Cheese

Time Machine... Where would you go.

You discover a time machine... it will allow you to have 1 trip and 1 trip only and that trip can last for 24hours. Where would you go and what would you do? I have 2 choices 1) Go to Ancient Egypt and seduce a pharoahs daughter 2) Go forward in time to learn a big euromillions numbers and...
  7. Cheese

White Wizard BUG :o

Well I had a green title bla bla got some White Wizards and what not... Now I have a red title White Wizards haven't decreased in 4hours... H/F Rating: -10,954.22 White Wizard [112,571] White knights have however nearly fully gone :P
  8. Cheese

10 man allies next round

Alot of talk about people wanting 10 man allies next round well what do people think yes or no?
  9. Cheese

If you fail 20 times before try try again

Not really a proper gripe before the flames come in. But a certain boy who I can only pressume is sat getting annoyed in a little mud hut in china, (I am happy to sponsor you if that's why you keep hitting me) keeps sending at me over and over, failing every time. So guess what he tries again...
  10. Cheese

Honour gains for distracting etc.

Yes I understand that gaining honour from distracting is and should be significantly less than killing, and no I am in no way saying it should be the same. From attacking between 40-60% my score and distracting very few staff I get the following honour losses: You lost 57.35 honour. You lost...
  11. Cheese

H/F Rating to show in hover over thing!

As I'm sure alot of you are learning white knights can be deadly this early on in the round. So what I'm suggesting is when you hover over a target it also gives you their H/F rating aswell. This way people can actually try and dodge white knights (if they wish to) before hax are out.
  12. Cheese

What's going on so far?

Well as somebody who isn't involved with any alliance play this round I'm quite interested to see what's going on? :o I see one ally pulling ahead a bit so come on people bring on the updates!
  13. Cheese

[Full] Solo pnap

Me and my boyfriend are going solo this round but we are getting bored of just 2 way sex so we would like somebody to join in and have a good old 3some :)
  14. Cheese

Azzer to return

Lets face it Azzer the forums are a mess, the game has cheaters that have been reported and still managing to cheat if you actually want to keep bushtarion running then for the love of god return. It's all right in theory to let Weeble be the voice of bushtarion but it's just not the same as...
  15. Cheese

Round 33 Award Discussions

Discussions! p.s. Bubbles likes the man love. <3