• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Remove this part of the forum.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I have nothing against suggestions they help the game but only when the game admin actually has a desire to improve / change the game.

Our admin is non existant, sat collecting the money off the game and putting nothing into it.

My suggestion is remove this part of the forums to save people wasting their time on an admin who couldn't give a damn about this game any more.

Ram

Head Gardener
I love how he can post on facebook ~30min ago but can't check his game.
gg.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I have nothing against suggestions they help the game but only when the game admin actually has a desire to improve / change the game.

Our admin is non existant, sat collecting the money off the game and putting nothing into it.

My suggestion is remove this part of the forums to save people wasting their time on an admin who couldn't give a damn about this game any more.

oh, its this thread again..

link

Davs

Garden Designer
Sorry atsan, but I'm just posting here because it's now easier than clicking on your link.

Whilst making suggestions for a game for which the creator and sole admin clearly doesn't give a trying duck about is technically pointless, I for one am a huge advocate for the continuation of this section of the forums. It can often provide interesting discussion about how the game is played (due to inevitable reference to game mechanics and the styles with which people play) and also serves as a means for the playerbase to show their opinions about how the game could change in the (albeit unlikely) event that Azzer does suddenly decide that this game deserves his attention.

That being said, my argument is completely wasted by the fact that the forum mods don't have the power to remove this section of the forums anyway - as atsan's said at least twice to my recollection.