Cya

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Have no interest in this game no more sadly. It's boring me and it's become an effort to login.
I won't be posting on the forums no more either as it's the usual 1 rule for staff another rule for general members. Being a bushtarion moderator is not a life acheivement nor is it something you can place on your CV. I was going to wait til the end of round to post my good bye thread but the forums are so boring and posts just get deleted too often so I really don't feel like loading this page again, so I've decided to say my good byes now.

Twigley - You got me back playing actively, stayed over, had a great past few rounds with you so I thank you for this! You are an amazing player and an amazing leader and put so much dedication to suceeding it's unbelievable. We are too good for this game you should quit with me and let someone else win ;)

Silence - I love being your enemy and I love being in your alliance we go a long way back and yet again I have to say you are an awesome player and awesome entertainment I love your emo ass aswell ;)

QuickSilver - Can't resist me... I knew I'd convince you to come join my alliance, awesome player awesome guy and can put up with so much **** from the jealous people who just aint anywhere near as good as him.

Azzer - Shame you aint around as much as you used to be but thank you for giving me 6yrs of pleasure which is more than any woman has done ;)

bluehen - I remember when I first saw your id in the GC round I thought what n00b has a pokemon as his name... now I love you haha

Hero - Great guy had our differences in the past but still a valid member of any alliance

Yochoko - What can I say, you put up with my sense of humour and are still nice after it... quality girl and a quality player

DaX - Annoying you on these forums was hilarious, fair play to you for being a good sport.

Wouter - I know you secretly want to screw me but we had some good times and again a good player!

Now I have to go and close these forums for ever, I could keep posting more good byes but the people who should be added to the list know who they are.

Oh yeh got a new job so have no time to play no more :p

Anyways good luck with everyone who stays playing I hope you don't lose enjoyment like I have.

Best wishes and I hope some of you stay in touch

-Cheese signing out for the last time.

Changer

Head Gardener
No noob stay!

On a more serious note, hope the job goes well and hopefully will still see you around on MW2 to kick your ass on that ;)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
RAGE

Peace out noob. Gl with ur job.

I hope on your cover letter you put 'any' instead of 'no' though.

:D

bluehen55

Harvester
its been a blast sir cheese, hope the job keeps working out for ya, weird thinking of you as a productive member of society now though... :p

Wouter

Pruner
so all this time you knew I wanted to screw you? :O

Man I will miss you!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Best of luck with the job cheese.
Cheese said:
Twigley - stayed over

orly :eek:

Last edited:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Got some spare time so thought I'd finish my good byes as they were cut quite short but this is most certainly the last time I will login on here and would love it if my account could be deleted off here? Dunno if that's possible lol.
Anyhooows (some may not visit forums)

GOODBYE:

Angela: I started this game a complete n00b and you took me in your already very successful alliance and gave me a chance (after I had played half a round), we had some good times and some bad times but I will always be grateful for you giving me that chance :)

IoF: Played alongside you and against you many many times enjoyed all of our battles whether they were together or not! Great guy and also you have a good sense of humour which is always a bonus ;) Can't forget when I was rank 1 solo vamp and restarted to join your ally (was pure solo at the time so couldn't just join) and had a great time in there aswell. And of course this round watching you and silence constantly hit omgpop for them to either not defend or fake you every time has been hilarious!

Iamsmart: I still believe you farmed your mate when we were in Asphyxia or what ever it was called which I don't like one bit but over the rounds you have been a good opponent and suprisingly a very good sport, so fair play to you!

Insomniac: I'll be honest I didn't rate you as one of the best players but after this round you have really proved me wrong. Very decent guy aswell and I hope you come on MW2 often for me to kick your ass silly as always ;)

Alcibades: You and me may have appeared to never get a long on these forums but I don't know about you but I had a damn good time arguing with you so thanks for keeping me interested :)

Martin: Shame you aint as active no more but we've had some good times these past 6years? First time we came into contact was r8 when I kept hitting you over and over then theres so much more after then. Pleasure to have played alongside you all the best with real life mate.

Hobbezak: I stand by what I said, the only good things to come outta Belgium are Stella, chocolates and Hobbezak! Please being your pnap and a shame you left the ally :( Keep in touch on msn you sexy lil belgium man.

Anyhows
Cheese out.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Have fun in real life and if you don't enjoy it more than bush you fail :eek:
I know we're not really close and **** but it's always sad to see a good player go, we've played together, we've played against each other and I can say it's been fun

zhouj

Harvester
Where's the hate for me? :(

Enjoy real life. :p

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Alcibades: You and me may have appeared to never get a long on these forums but I don't know about you but I had a damn good time arguing with you so thanks for keeping me interested :)

The arguing keeps it fun, you were an entertaining (if amazingly stubborn and frustrating) person to know in this game. I'm sure we'll miss you for any number of reasons, including losing a "veteran".

You know you'll be back!