Bush staff need special protection?

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Dark_Angel said:
Dear Cheese,

You have received an infraction at Bushtarion Forums.

Reason: Inappropriate content (rule #2.2)
-------
I refer you to the rules of conduct, below, as my earlier advice seems to have gone straight over your head. I must also ask you to refrain from posting in this thread as you've made it quite clear you can't do so without being unnecessarily rude.

You are very welcome to voice your disapproval of suggestions in the form of constructive criticism that does not involve rude/ignorant remarks. You have stalked this particular user for no other reason than to slam her suggestion.

Users of these forums are free to discuss ideas and should be able to do so without being repeatedly downtrodden by users you feel their opinion is the only one that matters.

RULES OF CONDUCT:

Be respectful of others at all times:
8.1 - The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas, and an area for discussions between players (past or present) of Bushtarion. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice their opinions. Challenge other's points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and courteously. Be civil and constructive, not ignorant and rude.
8.2 - Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via a post or a private message (PM), will be banned immediately without notice.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://bush6.com/forums/index.php?posts/59046/
What is the point in posting in a forum if you cannot accept constructive criticism? The reason I was so negative is because it is a terrible idea.
But people telling you that your idea is moronic doesn't stop you from continuing with this stupid 'suggestion' or what ever it is.
Just keep entertaining yourself.

Unapproved by DA: Rude/Ignorant

All the best,
Bushtarion Forums

Now I wouldn't be too fussed if I got a warning for one of the other posts I've made in some heated arguements on this forum but for what I posted on penguins thread is a serious joke.
I have made much worse posts and seen much worse posts that don't even get moderated nevermind a warning issued. If you are going to be this strict when a bushtarion staff member is involved I suggest you apply this all over the forum, and maybe tone down some of your own posts DA.

Last edited by a moderator: