Round 33 Award Discussions

BuBbLeS

Harvester
racist

xvi: * Best Leader....Big Boss, didnt even know who he was tbh

this needs to be worst ::)

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
* Worst Player - TimTheTyrant, how many times do you really need to kill yourself

i killed myself once... and got into a couple fair fights. then again u never fight fair, coward.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
* Worst Player - TimTheTyrant, how many times do you really need to kill yourself

i killed myself once... and got into a couple fair fights. then again u never fight fair, coward.
To be fair you killed yourself alot more than once you even stayed when I told you that no matter what you would die

TaO

Tree Surgeon
racist

xvi: * Best Leader....Big Boss, didnt even know who he was tbh

this needs to be worst ::)

This really hurts me XVI, we played 2 rounds ago :(
And i love ya bubbles :D

Once?
a day you mean?

Rest is trivial so ill just do the following:

* Worst Leader-Yuritje/BB for telling me i was on his ally list 2 weeks before round start, then when round arrived saying i was a potential spy(even tho in his last ally i was there from start to finish). The proof on his behalf that bruce had told him i was joining him, something that both me and bruce do not recall.........

* Worst Player-Yuritje

* Worst Moment of Round- Pre-round chat with yuritje

You still love me then?

Last edited:

TaO

Tree Surgeon
I see 3 big score drops..
And then i see no big score drops..
As when you died in the past few weeks of the round, you woulda only lost 1 or 2 ranks ;)

Bruce666

Harvester
id like too apologise in here for anyone that was in Firewall while me and hailstone lead, and ill take all responcibility , after the asphy mass that crippled us and all officers deleting then GC and NOMW picking are bones, for my members i am sorry

for asphy you guys should of won, if you'd of attacked GC or NOMW, congrats too the members of asphy that kept alive and too the members of mediocrity while we were an alliance you brought back my will too play the game that was lost whilst leading

have fun all , was great playing with medio and leading for a week or so anyway:p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I think NOMW should've won, given the lineup, but all three were relatively close and it was just the way the cards fell at the end that played out the final ranks. Any one of the three alliances could've won had they been in the same position as GC, alas, it was not to be!

Silence

Head Gardener
for asphy you guys should of won, if you'd of attacked GC or NOMW,

All ifs and buts.
Hindseight is a great thing...
Sometimes things pay off and sometimes they don't...

Hindsight was not required! It was so obvious what each alliance should have done at the time. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

Regardless I did like the turn which the round took because I really did not see that coming. I had writted GC off as that rank 3 alliance which is mediocre at best but then it got Twigley and Cheese then my opinion somewhat shifted.

The rest of the members were useless without those two. The lineup before was pathetic lawl. 19 morons + innactive polo :D

I think NOMW should've won, given the lineup, but all three were relatively close and it was just the way the cards fell at the end that played out the final ranks. Any one of the three alliances could've won had they been in the same position as GC, alas, it was not to be!

Recruitment is a good form of offense! I think next round thats an option one should seriously consider for a nice peaceful win