Bush Greats

Yeadon

Harvester
Round 9 because I hadn't started playing yet.

On a side note, who summoned Yeadon up?

Yep...I decided to come back and check up on you all. As mentioned before...it's great to see a lot of the old faces are still keeping things ticking. Hey Asmo ;)

BabyMaker

Weeder
Well first of all, I run the rank 3 alliance with a bunch of frankly fantastic individuals.

Second of all, even if I were solo I pride myself on never using sleep mode (in fact this applies to any of my gameplay). I solo'd for 4 rounds consistently, using no sleep mode and a South African and American PNAP. I personally don't understand your hostility, but Clem is bang on the money - Solo allows for more laid back individuals to have more fun than being bashed in a casual alliance.

I'd respond to James, but frankly his point is plain-faced retarded. " YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM LEADERSHIP OVER OTHER PEOPLE, BLAH BLAH BLAH." Well I am, actually. So stick that in your tobacco pipe, chap.

not sure if you remember but you went into sleep mode for the last 4 or 5 days last round. I had a personal goal of zeroing you but i couldnt because you went into sleep mode the last few days of the round. I cant deny your a good solo player but stating you never go into sleep mode is false.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I did? I don't think I did, you helpfully gave me free AR for the entire last week to the extent that I didn't need to use sleep mode. ToY did, but he had family commitments.

BabyMaker

Weeder
I did? I don't think I did, you helpfully gave me free AR for the entire last week to the extent that I didn't need to use sleep mode. ToY did, but he had family commitments.

you most def went into sleep mode at least twice in the last few days. i was gonna hit you but you were in sleep mode then you came out a day later and went into seep mode again. i didnt keep tabs to see how many times you actually went in sleep mode but i def recall you going into sleep mode at least twice at end of game last round

Yochoko

Head Gardener

yeah, you did!! XD i check the solos nearby my ranks and you definitely did go into sleep mode during the round. :p but, i did not at all!! i win! :ppp i was expecting to get hit and die more than a few times during the round and it didn't happen. was so disappointed. :(

Wintermute

Digger
I don't know his actual name, but when we played Protest the first time in R23 we had someone called Treatid, and he pretty much held that alliance together. Brilliant organiser and great knowledge.

I remember treatid! <3 Wondered why I never heard of him again, thought he quit :/
He did tho he was back fairly recently and played some of R54 as a solo before leaving again - real world commitments :(

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Old school:
BlackWolf, Zane, Dachi, FeR, Kuda, Angela

Middle school:
Podunk, CK, DarkSider, Steve_God, Twigley, Cheese, Martin, Ogluk

After school program:
edd, willy, john, Recon, Quitus

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Old school:
BlackWolf, Zane, Dachi, FeR, Kuda, Angela

Middle school:
Podunk, CK, DarkSider, Steve_God, Twigley, Cheese, Martin, Ogluk

After school program:
edd, willy, john, Recon, Quitus

Pre school:
ScorpionIce, RaceH....?

john

Harvester
I'm actually in the GED program, lafin.

Also does anyone know who that master of puppets guy a long time ago? He seemed pretty good.