Round 58 - Awards

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round:
XXX - Slow start, was behind to far. Picked ourselfs up, and manage to outsteal BoS. After they won the round, we kept on playing, the only alliance that was pretty much doing anything. Solid defence made 7/10 attacks recall from BoS, unless they sent 9 on a tick. Got ourselfs in a 3-way alliance war against an ally same size(ish) and TBA who was ahead. (okay, we were far more active) and won, hard. Awesome rushes on BoS. Sometimes 16/17 people send on the rushes. Got some kills, and insane bounty numbers.

There wasn't any alliance that beats us in having fun. Wich is wat the game is actualy about.

Best Offensive Alliance
BoS - in the early stage, altho we had some good waves against them, and landed alot. They simply stole more. (then they sucked ass)
XXX - after BoS won the round. Only ally that kept attacking 'organised' whitout blind picking mass pile attacks (like BoS). Rushes every day, the comeback of Lukey and being #1 on land. (they probably could not take it, so they all massed pile on us to overtake the stat again. and let 1 player get the land, lmao :D:D)

Best Defensive Alliance
XXX - our defence was solid all round. BoS was not, they had superior forces/techs, and we still managed to land decent on waves. They simply stole back more.

Honourable Mention Alliance
TBA - Was fun playing whit u. Did not give a **** all round, and was still decent. Still put up a good fight while semi-active and probably only a fwew contactable ?

Worst Alliance
BoS - apart from the first 2 weeks, you did **** all. Having 2 of the biggest cheaters/multi's in the game, getting intel of our attacks on suspecious way's. And still sticking your head in the sand. Sickening.

Best Leader
Leeroy - Stepping up after Coon quit, and getting our **** together, finishing the round whit our heads held high.

Worst Leader
Coon - coon, i luv you, but the first 2 weeks you were the leader, there wasn't any. I don't think u ever stepped up and organised attacks/defence. Mostly is was me/mini/lukey/leeroy who did all the work.

Gazzy - Letting in cheaters (not someone who cheated once, but like 10 rounds+), getting intel on our attacks, and then saying you won fair and square. GTFO.

Player of the Round - Allied
Coon - when u came back, oh boy, attacks all over the place, killing pretty much anything in range.
Lukey - dat land stealing... so much land. Even being #1 land held in the last week of the round. Lmao!

Player of the Round - Solo
stratovarius - There weren't many solo's i kept track on, he was one. The other was a troop farming multi. But, he did good.

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award
trophy-icon.png
)

Coon - #1 bounty, #1 eff, #1 kills, #1 damage done, #2 hostile mobs sent. And he started 4 weeks in the round. nuff said.

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award
trophy-icon.png
)

Leeroy - Always there to defend, getting people to defend.

Honourable Mention Player
Mini - He was super active and organised alot of defence in the start.

Worst Player
Tek - No idea wat he was doing. Amazing at land stealing, but he constatly died on attacks. The whored seeds, planted, died a day later while loosing lots of land. Then doing it all over again.

Best Moment of the Round
Rocking start after not playing for a long time. Being so far ahead in techs. Starting Assassins before anyone started CW, and most other SO only just started ninja's.

Lukey's sickening photo's/videos.

Worst Moment of the Round
Finding out my Assassins finished 4 ticks to late, and on a monday morning while BoS hit us at a inactivity peak. Whit CW's just finishing.

Lol at the part with the land all the land i got from then onwards was me soloing one of you guys in the early hours.

When you weed through all the bs, yes xxx was a good alliance.just wasn't good enough.also it's kinda hard to organise attacks when half your alliance have no targets because others were scared to plant and get in range.it's also good to see someone else seeing coon is s**t

You on drugs ants????

Not anymore, but obviously you lot are, Or blind. Coon and lukey should both get worse player awards for whining like babies and quitting.or did they not quit.

^ ahhh meth head

Coon1

BANNED
I feel like you dont understand the meaning of worst player. Perhaps someone who was too much of a SQ to donate and get targets is the worst player?

Numbers dont lie princess

AnTnEy

Harvester
I feel like you dont understand the meaning of worst player. Perhaps someone who was too much of a SQ to donate and get targets is the worst player?

Numbers dont lie princess

Donations was not short on my part by no means lol, but keep on digging.As far as my alliance goes I have done everything that have been asked or instructed to do.But on another note you haven't quit playing the game right.

Coon1

BANNED
You know Antney, I've seen you make some really rediculous arguments on here. Some of the most absurd things I have ever read on here have been posted by you. But this, saying I was the worst player this round? Makes you just seem petty and unintelligent. Do yourself a favour and log off for a while

AnTnEy

Harvester
You know Antney, I've seen you make some really rediculous arguments on here. Some of the most absurd things I have ever read on here have been posted by you. But this, saying I was the worst player this round? Makes you just seem petty and unintelligent. Do yourself a favour and log off for a while

You should log yourself off....forever. oh wait you was already supposed too

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why are you people giving it large over a game that's now dead in the water. There are more people in the pub I was just in on a Thursday night than who play this game now.

Why do you care if someone puts you as worst player? It's their opinion and they probably did it to troll you and they won as you got the bait. Gg.

Don't worry it won't appear on your CV if you ever apply for a job.

None of you would have won if TBA were active tbh. Easy win for us with the score queen ing and bad attacking / defending I seen. Best Ally - TBA for letting you guys win a round for once.

Who is this coon1 guy and why do you all care if he trolls you. Zomg 8t was never this easy to troll people like this in the past. He is a nobody, please stop letting him troll you :( It breaks my heart.

Kk back to drink and league of legends.

Ty ty. You can buy my audio books online

Coon1

BANNED
Why are you people giving it large over a game that's now dead in the water. There are more people in the pub I was just in on a Thursday night than who play this game now.

Why do you care if someone puts you as worst player? It's their opinion and they probably did it to troll you and they won as you got the bait. Gg.

None of you would have won if TBA were active tbh. Easy win for us with the score queen ing and bad attacking / defending I seen. Best Ally - TBA for letting you guys win a round for once.

Who is this coon1 guy and why do you all care if he trolls you. Zomg 8t was never this easy to troll people like this in the past. He is a nobody, please stop letting him troll you :( It breaks my heart.

I give absolutely zero f*cks about anything that antney writes in here, i think you've misread the situation Twig.

AnTnEy

Harvester

I give absolutely zero f*cks about anything that antney writes in here, i think you've misread the situation Twig.

Sure you do coon.twigs hasn't misread anything. He actually hit the nail on the head.But your uber ego won't let you see that lol

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Fifa mate. YEAH WHAT.

Elderveld

Official Helper

LoL?

Come play Heroes of the Storm noob.

Coon1

BANNED

Sure you do coon.twigs hasn't misread anything. He actually hit the nail on the head.But your uber ego won't let you see that lol

Refer previous. Just re-read my statement anytime you post about me and know that i give zero f*cks about what you have to say.

AnTnEy

Harvester

Refer previous. Just re-read my statement anytime you post about me and know that i give zero f*cks about what you have to say.

Sure, that's why you have not replied to every post I've made.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

They're just tunnelvisioners, Twigley.

ANK 4 LYF

NightNinja

Harvester
Alliance of the round: BoS cause they won. Im not picking sides personally i think there was alot of multis going through out the round, but either way its neither here nor there, rounds over its a new one lets move on. I dealt with them in TLA and when I was solo for a week or two. Well played hats off to you.

Best Offensive Alliance: XXX as much as I hate to admit that. I dont care for a couple of the guys in that alliance but you guys got us good in TLA, and when I was in STBU. Good stuff, and well played. Still dont like a couple of you but I can be unbiased.

Best Defensive Alliance: N/A because the only one active enough was XXX and they hardly got waved at all in the round because BOS was too big as whole. TBA, when they were on were good but like its been stated no ***** were given and there was maybe 6-8 really active players not enough to give an award. So with they way things went last round Im gonna say nobody.

Honourable Mention Alliance
: STBU because we had potential we had a core of active ppl but at certain times of the day it was me and one other guy typically online or just me. I cant defend against waves of **** by my lonely. Had we been contactable, and had maybe 4-5 more active members I think we could have challenged for 2nd place when me, and Mr. J. joined up and Mackiesh(sp) sorry bro hope I didnt spell your name wrong. But it was laid back there which is cool sometimes but overall people pretty much didnt give a **** in ours either. TimA had 60m yobs at one point in time just saying....had we been serious as a group it would have been different I think.

Worst Alliance: TLA by far. See below for part of it but when you have 5-10 people combined that are logged in for less ticks than the top 1-2 players in the alliance thats pretty crappy. I dont know if it was cheating, multis or whatever and honestly I just dont give a **** anymore. Inactivity, 3 guys going Petrol Bombers and thinking it was gonna be awesome for them. Petrols are fairly useless after the first week and a half. No co-ordination other than Seymouri and Chris joining in from time to time and Comfordor when he had his short run before we all got off the sinking ship.

Best Leader: Woolley (sorry if I spelled it wrong) You did step up and get XXX a solid 2nd place finish so hats off to you. I dont believe we had too many negative words back and forth like some of your fellow alliance members but good **** sir.

Worst Leader:JarHead I dont know his real name, or account name just know he was the "leader" of TLA an inactive noob who should have NEVER been leader to begin with. I was the "2nd in Command" and had to deal with alot of the stuff he should have, all the members were coming to me with their issues talking to me about everything and sadly I had to leave because I couldnt take the apathetic, and lazy form of "leadership" there.

Player of the Round - Allied: Christopher and here is why, he had more defensive mobs sent that anyone first off, secondly he was ranked 2 in fame in the round. He may not of been the most active of all of the people I played with but he did a damn good job. He truly was a TEAM player which is why I pick him.

Player of the Round - Solo
: Comfordor he was doing really well with robos, even deleted came back and still had a good finish. Good job bro.

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award ) to be honest I dont know. I dont remember the bounty hunting, damage done, troops killed winners so I really cant make a fair call on that.

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award ) Christopher same reasons as above.

Honourable Mention Player: Myself not to be arrogant but #1 Troops distracted, 10 in troops bribed, 11 in hostile mobs launched, 20 in defensive mobs sent, rank 1 in dishonor/fame rating and straight dishonor aka the Bush Tyrant for the round, top 30 in effectiveness, rank 5 in fame, and 2 in most wanted which is bull crap cause Bypass the System stayed in sleep mode for like 2 weeks at the end of the round so he would get hit :/ smart but dick move. Moving on...

Worst Player: JarHead....dude is garbage. Nuff said.

Best Moment of the Round: When it ended.

Worst Moment of the Round: when it was over after like a week...