Round 58 - Awards

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
To be honest this argument has been done to death and I think were only repeating things

Last round TAO won - we smack talked through frustration
This round BoS won - you smack talked a lot and allegations of cheating

I just can't wait for the decider to kick off. If enough people from each side continue to play that is...

CFM88u_UgAAKPVW.png:large

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Worst Alliance - STBU - for not really putting up any fight, they just let us trample them each and every night with no defense unfortunately.

Just wanted to say it's ridiculous to say we're the worst alliance just because we're not in the same time zone as you and don't care enough to be contactable

nightwish

Pruner
Alliance of the round

XXX - Taking down STBU then taking down TBA when TBA had 130-140% their score.

Best Offensive Alliance

XXX - stated above

Best Defensive Alliance

XXX - had only one raid in whole round that went trough them for 1-2 ticks?

Honourable Mention Alliance

STBU - positive attitude and good reaction for rebuilding.

Worst Alliance

The lower alliances that were too serious to take someone that was here for the fun and didn't want to give personnal info (Class A animals/sleeptime)

Best Leader

Don't really know the leaders

Worst Leader

Don't really know the leaders

Player of the Round - Allied

Assassins do it from behind - did some nice stealth rushes and had some interesting battle reports/killed a player that deserved to be killed a few times.

Player of the Round - Solo

Out of myself, Comfordor pillow wizard - MVP solo nap, great activity, great attitude, great defences, good times dude.

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award
trophy-icon.png
)

Assassins do it from behind, Cock king - deadly

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award
trophy-icon.png
)

-I hate to put my name here but ''Total land had stole: 236''. Yes i started around 15 days late and didn't participated in the flak war ... but been solo whole game and that's all that's been lost against some serfs that zeroed my yobs when unteched.

Honourable Mention Player

Comfordor. Nice job comming back up restarting with thieves route for the fun!

Worst Player

bypass of the system - farming that many troops from multiples accounts with cloners and still managing to get killed/raped by his own route many times at equal score as SA route. Unable to attack anything over 35% his score with success.

Best Moment of the Round

The few battle reports that were interesting that came my way.

Worst Moment of the Round

The soap opera called Bushtarion forum.

AnTnEy

Harvester
To be honest this argument has been done to death and I think were only repeating things

Last round TAO won - we smack talked through frustration
This round BoS won - you smack talked a lot and allegations of cheating

I just can't wait for the decider to kick off. If enough people from each side continue to play that is...

I like this, very nicely said Alex.

warrior

Pruner

Out of myself, Comfordor pillow wizard - MVP solo nap, great activity, great attitude, great defences, good times dude.

sorry but comfordor is an idiot with his abusive revolting and sexual mails

nightwish

Pruner

sorry but comfordor is an idiot with his abusive revolting and sexual mails

Each can have a different view of a same situation it doesn't change the fact i had some good time with him as nap and he is the only solo i saw handling himself so well for so long. The fact stays that out of the peoples that wrote in this topic only one said my name as player of the round solo and i said comfordor ... who is the solo player of the round for you? Where is your list before you comment on the list of others?

Felix2

Weeder
Your choice of:

Alliance of the round: BoS forming 2 Hours before Round start and still winning is not 2 bad.

Best Offensive Alliance: In the early stages of the round def BoS destroyed XXX to non existence, later i guess xxx for holding rank 2

Best Defensive Alliance: xxx really did a good job defending took alot of us

Honourable Mention: Alliance: BoB had a good time there

Worst Alliance:

Best Leader: Gazzy great guy always steps up when needed and is over all a great guy

Worst Leader: None comes to my mind

Player of the Round - Allied: Benji did nothing was never online had only 7k land would always want him my alli again.

Player of the Round - Solo:

Best Offensive Player: No one did good rushes can't tell how it was at lower ranks

Best Defensive Player: Well lee always there to defend when needed

Honourable Mention Player: Brad pretty new to the game but always willing to learn and doing a great job at doing so

Worst Player: Me ofc

Best Moment of the Round: Taking down XXX

Worst Moment of the Round: The whining of everyone once they lost that we cheated we won that round fair and square. And that i was busy with work during flak wars

AnTnEy

Harvester
Your choice of:

Alliance of the round: BoS forming 2 Hours before Round start and still winning is not 2 bad.

Best Offensive Alliance: In the early stages of the round def BoS destroyed XXX to non existence, later i guess xxx for holding rank 2

Worst Alliance:

Best Leader: Gazzy great guy always steps up when needed and is over all a great guy

Player of the Round - Allied: Benji did nothing was never online had only 7k land would always want him my alli again.

Best Offensive Player: No one did good rushes can't tell how it was at lower ranks

Honourable Mention Player: Brad pretty new to the game but always willing to learn and doing a great job at doing so

Worst Moment of the Round: The whining of everyone once they lost that we cheated we won that round fair and square. And that i was busy with work during flak wars

Good mentionings here,I could agree with most of it.well put Felix

Turkey

Harvester
Your choice of:

Worst Alliance:

Good mentionings here,I could agree with most of it.well put Felix

I suppose its difficult to agree with the fair and square bit ;p

Rooster

Harvester
Alliance of the round- ScallyWags (it's all i know of)

Offensive alliance- whoever those bots play for. They kicked my ass this round.

Players of the round-
meleza- loyalty to a fault

Honorable mention-
James- sorry we never saw each other online but thanks for hanging your hat in ol scally.

Cheers to all the...

Uber pros
Shiit stirrers
Accused multis
Actual multis
Winners
Losers
give a shitz
I don't give a shitz
Friends
I don't have enemies that I am aware of
Young fux
As well as Old fux like me

Elderveld

Official Helper
Alliance of the round:
XXX - Slow start, was behind to far. Picked ourselfs up, and manage to outsteal BoS. After they won the round, we kept on playing, the only alliance that was pretty much doing anything. Solid defence made 7/10 attacks recall from BoS, unless they sent 9 on a tick. Got ourselfs in a 3-way alliance war against an ally same size(ish) and TBA who was ahead. (okay, we were far more active) and won, hard. Awesome rushes on BoS. Sometimes 16/17 people send on the rushes. Got some kills, and insane bounty numbers.

There wasn't any alliance that beats us in having fun. Wich is wat the game is actualy about.

Best Offensive Alliance
BoS - in the early stage, altho we had some good waves against them, and landed alot. They simply stole more. (then they sucked ass)
XXX - after BoS won the round. Only ally that kept attacking 'organised' whitout blind picking mass pile attacks (like BoS). Rushes every day, the comeback of Lukey and being #1 on land. (they probably could not take it, so they all massed pile on us to overtake the stat again. and let 1 player get the land, lmao :D:D)

Best Defensive Alliance
XXX - our defence was solid all round. BoS was not, they had superior forces/techs, and we still managed to land decent on waves. They simply stole back more.

TBA - Was fun playing whit u. Did not give a **** all round, and was still decent. Still put up a good fight while semi-active and probably only a fwew contactable ?

Worst Alliance
BoS - apart from the first 2 weeks, you did **** all. Having 2 of the biggest cheaters/multi's in the game, getting intel of our attacks on suspecious way's. And still sticking your head in the sand. Sickening.

Best Leader
Leeroy - Stepping up after Coon quit, and getting our **** together, finishing the round whit our heads held high.

Worst Leader
Coon - coon, i luv you, but the first 2 weeks you were the leader, there wasn't any. I don't think u ever stepped up and organised attacks/defence. Mostly is was me/mini/lukey/leeroy who did all the work.

Gazzy - Letting in cheaters (not someone who cheated once, but like 10 rounds+), getting intel on our attacks, and then saying you won fair and square. GTFO.

Coon - when u came back, oh boy, attacks all over the place, killing pretty much anything in range.
Lukey - dat land stealing... so much land. Even being #1 land held in the last week of the round. Lmao!

stratovarius - There weren't many solo's i kept track on, he was one. The other was a troop farming multi. But, he did good.

trophy-icon.png
)

Coon - #1 bounty, #1 eff, #1 kills, #1 damage done, #2 hostile mobs sent. And he started 4 weeks in the round. nuff said.

trophy-icon.png
)

Leeroy - Always there to defend, getting people to defend.

Mini - He was super active and organised alot of defence in the start.

Worst Player
Tek - No idea wat he was doing. Amazing at land stealing, but he constatly died on attacks. The whored seeds, planted, died a day later while loosing lots of land. Then doing it all over again.

Best Moment of the Round
Rocking start after not playing for a long time. Being so far ahead in techs. Starting Assassins before anyone started CW, and most other SO only just started ninja's.

Lukey's sickening photo's/videos.

Finding out my Assassins finished 4 ticks to late, and on a monday morning while BoS hit us at a inactivity peak. Whit CW's just finishing.

warrior

Pruner
Alliance of the round Band of Sister They won

Best Offensive Alliance No idea

Best Defensive Alliance no idea

Worst Alliance TBA Turned me down for been Puppet Route LOL

Best Leader No idea

Worst Leader Leader of TBA As above LOL

Player of the Round - Allied Cock king mad Marines LOL

Player of the Round - Solo ME! :p stratovarius was good

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award ) Assassins do it from behind and Cock King

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award ) No Idea

Honourable Mention Player Everyone who didn't Cheat

Worst Player Everyone who did Cheat Bypass of the system for cheating and Comfodor for abusive and revolting mails including asking for a pic of my d**k

Best Moment of the Round Restarting and possibly getting portal and maybe first ever Global stat after 40+ Rounds ( Currently rank 1 for been distracted and bribing) LOL

Attacking TBA Member whilst at work and forgetting bout it probably cost me place in top 25 :(

Felix2

Weeder
Alliance of the round:
XXX - Slow start, was behind to far. Picked ourselfs up, and manage to outsteal BoS. After they won the round, we kept on playing, the only alliance that was pretty much doing anything. Solid defence made 7/10 attacks recall from BoS, unless they sent 9 on a tick. Got ourselfs in a 3-way alliance war against an ally same size(ish) and TBA who was ahead. (okay, we were far more active) and won, hard. Awesome rushes on BoS. Sometimes 16/17 people send on the rushes. Got some kills, and insane bounty numbers.

There wasn't any alliance that beats us in having fun. Wich is wat the game is actualy about.

Best Offensive Alliance
BoS - in the early stage, altho we had some good waves against them, and landed alot. They simply stole more. (then they sucked ass)
XXX - after BoS won the round. Only ally that kept attacking 'organised' whitout blind picking mass pile attacks (like BoS). Rushes every day, the comeback of Lukey and being #1 on land. (they probably could not take it, so they all massed pile on us to overtake the stat again. and let 1 player get the land, lmao :D:D)

Best Defensive Alliance
XXX - our defence was solid all round. BoS was not, they had superior forces/techs, and we still managed to land decent on waves. They simply stole back more.

TBA - Was fun playing whit u. Did not give a **** all round, and was still decent. Still put up a good fight while semi-active and probably only a fwew contactable ?

Worst Alliance
BoS - apart from the first 2 weeks, you did **** all. Having 2 of the biggest cheaters/multi's in the game, getting intel of our attacks on suspecious way's. And still sticking your head in the sand. Sickening.

Best Leader
Leeroy - Stepping up after Coon quit, and getting our **** together, finishing the round whit our heads held high.

Worst Leader
Coon - coon, i luv you, but the first 2 weeks you were the leader, there wasn't any. I don't think u ever stepped up and organised attacks/defence. Mostly is was me/mini/lukey/leeroy who did all the work.

Gazzy - Letting in cheaters (not someone who cheated once, but like 10 rounds+), getting intel on our attacks, and then saying you won fair and square. GTFO.

Coon - when u came back, oh boy, attacks all over the place, killing pretty much anything in range.
Lukey - dat land stealing... so much land. Even being #1 land held in the last week of the round. Lmao!

stratovarius - There weren't many solo's i kept track on, he was one. The other was a troop farming multi. But, he did good.

trophy-icon.png
)

Coon - #1 bounty, #1 eff, #1 kills, #1 damage done, #2 hostile mobs sent. And he started 4 weeks in the round. nuff said.

trophy-icon.png
)

Worst Player
Tek - No idea wat he was doing. Amazing at land stealing, but he constatly died on attacks. The whored seeds, planted, died a day later while loosing lots of land. Then doing it all over again.

Best Moment of the Round
Rocking start after not playing for a long time. Being so far ahead in techs. Starting Assassins before anyone started CW, and most other SO only just started ninja's.

Finding out my Assassins finished 4 ticks to late, and on a monday morning while BoS hit us at a inactivity peak. Whit CW's just finishing.

Lol at the part with the land all the land i got from then onwards was me soloing one of you guys in the early hours.

AnTnEy

Harvester
Alliance of the round:

Best Offensive Alliance

Best Defensive Alliance

Worst Alliance

Best Leader

Worst Leader

trophy-icon.png
)

trophy-icon.png
)

Worst Player

Best Moment of the Round

Lol at the part with the land all the land i got from then onwards was me soloing one of you guys in the early hours.

When you weed through all the bs, yes xxx was a good alliance.just wasn't good enough.also it's kinda hard to organise attacks when half your alliance have no targets because others were scared to plant and get in range.it's also good to see someone else seeing coon is s**t

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round:

Best Offensive Alliance

Best Defensive Alliance

Worst Alliance

Best Leader

Worst Leader

trophy-icon.png
)

trophy-icon.png
)

Worst Player

Best Moment of the Round

When you weed through all the bs, yes xxx was a good alliance.just wasn't good enough.also it's kinda hard to organise attacks when half your alliance have no targets because others were scared to plant and get in range.it's also good to see someone else seeing coon is s**t

/points to player of the round award ^^^

Coon1

BANNED
Yeh i was heaps sh*t this round hey Antney.. and last round... and the one before that. Pretty clear you have literally no idea what's going on.

Turkey

Harvester
Alliance of the round:

Best Offensive Alliance

Best Defensive Alliance

Worst Alliance

Best Leader

Worst Leader

trophy-icon.png
)

trophy-icon.png
)

Worst Player

Best Moment of the Round

You on drugs ants????

AnTnEy

Harvester
Alliance of the round:

Best Offensive Alliance

Best Defensive Alliance

Worst Alliance

Best Leader

Worst Leader

trophy-icon.png
)

trophy-icon.png
)

Worst Player

Best Moment of the Round

You on drugs ants????

Not anymore, but obviously you lot are, Or blind. Coon and lukey should both get worse player awards for whining like babies and quitting.or did they not quit.