Round 58 - Awards

Gazzy

Head Gardener
To support this, Dachi applied late in the day and had nothing to do with running BoS. He provided invaluable advice (as always) but wasn't leading. All off the "worst leader" hate is mine and mine alone, I won't have him stealing my infamacy.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
And Coon, you made up stats about our alliance made me laugh. Good one.

If actually they're true (and you spent hours calculating them) then you should really see a doctor about your butthurt. It sounds like stage 4 (fatality).

All the "worst rank 1" banter makes me laugh, as it is a direct reflection on how bad the rest of you are. We won in less than 10 days then went inactive and sent lazy attacks. So easy. You should all be ashamed. Say more about how bad we are, please, it's a great reflection on your own pathetic skill/ability.

Coon1

BANNED
And Coon, you made up stats about our alliance made me laugh. Good one.

If actually they're true (and you spent hours calculating them) then you should really see a doctor about your butthurt. It sounds like stage 4 (fatality).

All the "worst rank 1" banter makes me laugh, as it is a direct reflection on how bad the rest of you are. We won in less than 10 days then went inactive and sent lazy attacks. So easy. You should all be ashamed. Say more about how bad we are, please, it's a great reflection on your own pathetic skill/ability.

Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't waste hours and hours of my time on you. It took barely a moment of my time to gather and sort the data and it speaks volumes about your incompetence.

I think you'll find that after flak wars, xxx decided to play for second only and had no real desire to put the effort in to take r1.

If you'de like me to point out in further detail how sh*t you really are, you need only ask.

Ex oh princess

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Oh haaaaa you all suk m8 I Had alcohot and I an.R1 m8 u all.Didn't win az man won he made the game. I azzaaa man
Come crying to me.anyet I stuff your USA azzzs in ground

BoS is ma bush

yan0

Planter
Post got deleted but point still stands. XXX should all quit and never return. All think they're so good at this game.

Coon1

BANNED
Post got deleted but point still stands. XXX should all quit and never return. All think they're so good at this game.

And you've achieved what in this game? Apart from riding the coat tails of cheats that is..

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Oh haaaaa you all suk m8 I Had alcohot and I an.R1 m8 u all.Didn't win az man won he made the game. I azzaaa man
Come crying to me.anyet I stuff your USA azzzs in ground

BoS is ma bush

I would like to apologise for my drunk posts. But the point remains, BoS is my bush.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
You've totally sh*t all over this game and lost whatever respect you seem to have had amongst those left. Glad were on the same page

Having known Dachi for like the last 8 years it would take more than the word of a dribbling reject to make me lose the respect I have for him.

Looking through this thread, I don't think I've ever seen such a bunch of bitter, angry, hypocritical, sore losers as you and your buddies.

There are like 20 people who still play this game and you all seem to take it more seriously than ever before. wtf.

Coon1

BANNED
You've totally sh*t all over this game and lost whatever respect you seem to have had amongst those left. Glad were on the same page

Having known Dachi for like the last 8 years it would take more than the word of a dribbling reject to make me lose the respect I have for him.

Looking through this thread, I don't think I've ever seen such a bunch of bitter, angry, hypocritical, sore losers as you and your buddies.

There are like 20 people who still play this game and you all seem to take it more seriously than ever before. wtf.

I literally have no idea who you are. Nor do i care. Your opinion means nothing to me

Shaggy

Planter

I literally have no idea who you are. Nor do i care. Your opinion means nothing to me

Tobapopalos has player longer then both me and you put together and I started around round 8ish I believe it was and y'all have been acting like a bunch of children honestly I'd think teenagers where coming back to playing the game the way XXX members have acted all this round. Y'all lost far and square and have yet to be able to prove any one cheated. Yes there are members who have a history of it but y'all do as well. So why not just drop the he cheated they cheated back and forth bus y'all got whooped thus round where last round you won and let it be

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Actually I started in round 18, but thanks for the support.

And Coon, that perspective is precisely the kind of thing that made me say what I said.

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
To be honest this argument has been done to death and I think were only repeating things

Last round TAO won - we smack talked through frustration
This round BoS won - you smack talked a lot and allegations of cheating

I just can't wait for the decider to kick off. If enough people from each side continue to play that is...