Round 58 - Awards

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
This thread seems less and less worthwhile as time goes on but it's about as chatty as the forums get these days.

Discussions need not take place in another thread - feel free to air your dirty laundry all in the one thread.

Your choice of:

Alliance of the round

Best Offensive Alliance

Best Defensive Alliance

Honourable Mention Alliance

Worst Alliance

Best Leader

Worst Leader

Player of the Round - Allied

Player of the Round - Solo

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award
trophy-icon.png
)

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award
trophy-icon.png
)

Honourable Mention Player

Worst Player

Best Moment of the Round

Worst Moment of the Round

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Alliance of the round - BoS

Best Offensive Alliance - None

Best Defensive Alliance - None

Honourable Mention Alliance - STBU

Worst Alliance - XXX - How did you lose to BoS?

Best Leader - JJbrosandjl - Making TBA.

Worst Leader - JJbrosandjl - Going perm afk and then handing leadership to me

Player of the Round - Allied - Can only really comment on TBA - I've done like no spy reports this round to see whats going on. Loads of people in TBA played pretty well and commited.

Player of the Round - Solo - No idea?

Honourable Mention Player - Iamsmart - Never be TBA

Worst Player - CK

Best Moment of the Round - The start was fun to have a ton of incs.

Worst Moment of the Round - Losing interest in it all around mid round

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Why?

Why?

Alliance of the round - BoS because we're amazeballs and won fair and square.

Worst Alliance - XXX for being whinny children.

Best Leader - Kevin/DVS, for loosing the round before it even started ticking (true pr0). And me, for stealing all his players while drunk in a pub.

Worst Leader - Coon, for throwing a tantrum and abandoning from his alliance once the round was lost.

Honourable Mention Player - Mini freak for not resorting to "zomg dey beat us dey must be cheats dem noooobs." Always a true gentleman. And everyone who was brave/foolish enough to join my alliance 5 mins before round start. Even though I was drunk, and assured them we had zero chance of winning ...

Worst Player - Everyone who had the "zomg cheats" reaction. Especially Leeroy, who I lost all respect for. And Lukey for his ridiculous "I'm quitting, back in 5 mins" moment.

Best Moment of the Round - Something about numbers on a screen ... It was amazing, you should have been there. Also, pretending to be offended by a comment on here and laughing while the aforementioned children went at it like a horny dog on a chair leg.

Worst Moment of the Round - Playing again and remembering how annoying the majority of the playerbase is.

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Alliance of the round - XXX. Only because I was there.

Best Offensive Alliance - I guess partly BoS for the early masses that won you the round (I won't go into it anymore). Also XXX, for the rushes on BoS and lukey stealing all those acres, and bringing down TLA/STBU/TBA.

Best Defensive Alliance - TBA - Always defended well against any inc, even if they were going to die. XXX for defending against BoS and smashing them and making 60% recall when they didn't send 9 on a tick.

Honourable Mention Alliance - Bed Time - Only because I like bedtime.......

Worst Alliance - BoS - For reasons I will not go into anymore.

Best Leader - Leeroy - Only because I have to since he's leader ;) Nah, he done a great job. Being under Leeroy is always a pleasure *giggidy*

Worst Leader - None spring to mind.

Player of the Round - Allied - Lukey - Purely because of his pics and videos which he sends. Keeps me wanting more. He knows how to play with my feelings.

Player of the Round - Solo - Erm, I have no idea.

Best Offensive Player - CK/Coon - Stats say it all. Our Attacks thread is just full of BRs from them zeroing everyone. Played their routes superbly.

Best Defensive Player - Bandit...when not outside. Lol joke. Obviously I have to go with everyone in XXX for this. It is impossible to pick certain names out because everyone (some more than others) pulled their weight when needed and contributed their part. But of course having good leadership and a great set of players encourages this.

Honourable Mention Player - Pi - Pi has impressed me every single day since he's joined. He has been one of the better players for us by a far. Always defending and attacking. Always boosting if he missed the tick. Always pranking if anyone was needed and just a fantastic sense of humour.

Worst Player - Tek: He constantly died on attacks. Had the title rebuilding for weeks. Built up a ton of land, planted to be in range of everyone then got zeroed. Phantom: Didn't defend, at all. Saw inc, went offline. Or he would post in pols he couldn't defend due to lack of Internet - if you had time to post, you had time to defend. Bandit: similar to phantom but not as bad. Saw inc and went afk. Claimed he was outside. I feel a little bad for bandit, but making continuous mistakes means he had to go.

Best Moment of the Round - Getting 13,337 land. Making BoS send 9 on a tick because they can't land any other way and call us pussies for not defending but when we send 12 to defend against 5/6 and we call them pussies for recalling, they come up with a cock and ball story about how it won't be fair. Seeing Lukey's willy on 758 occassions. Leeroy getting with foreign girls.

Worst Moment of the Round - Seeing Antney rank 1 :p

Best Quotes of the Round - From Tek

From: Tek's Account [XXX], 19th Jul, 17:58:29 Delete Edit Quote
RPGs will still fire if I'm last tick him right?

Or

'Such an abreu thing to do' or 'Your getting abreud'

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Will keep it short and sweet

Alliance of the round - TBA - we were **** and start, BOS cheated

Best Offensive Alliance - XXX, rushes taking down every alliance bellow us without pilling 15 men on 1 tick

Best Defensive Alliance - XXX/TBA

Honourable Mention Alliance - TBA

Worst Alliance - BOS

Best Leader - None

Worst Leader - Gazzy/dachi

Player of the Round - Allied - Coon/ck/clem - bounty rushes and so many kills

Player of the Round - Solo - no idea

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award ) - coon

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award ) - Koen

Honourable Mention Player - PI - never played with him, decent guy. Glad we found him

Worst Player - The 3 usual suspects (recon and co) gazzy

Best Moment of the Round - not having to log in at night

Worst Moment of the Round - Cheats/cheats and people supporting cheats

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Alliance of the round

Based on rankings? BoS. Based on awesome, XXX.

Best Offensive Alliance

Overall XXX. We weren't at the start, that much is clear from the final rankings, but over the course of the round we've consistently had the best individual and group attacks. Every round the rank one alliance is accused of simply bashing those below. That is usually justifiable in that quite often only one of two targets are within range in lower alliances. This round BoS have had easily enough targets to plan something decent but instead sent mindless piley-ons that embarrassingly failed at almost every turn. For me this proved they won the round almost solely on contactability early on. Something XXX fell to pieces on early days.

Best Defensive Alliance

I'd say XXX but arranging defence to scare off 8 score queens on the same tick on the same guy wasn't exactly rocket science. TBA were well organised and packed a punch.

TBA

Worst Alliance

XXX were letdown by poor effort at the start of the round. BoS did nothing meaningful attack wise after they got the lead - they've been pretty innocuous since.

Best Leader

Leeroy for keeping the group together despite some major bumps. Coon has been an impressive co-lead and a great motivator for the rest of the group.

Worst Leader

Coon. Relentlessly lethal.

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award )

Coon - always on the lookout for a kill opportunity.

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award )

Those in XXX know who you are. Some brilliantly reliable and we'll organised people in there.

I'll echo shout outs for PI. Joined us quite late on but he might as well have been with us since the start. Ideal alliance player, focused, willing to organise and reliable.

Worst player:

Bypass the system. An absolute waste of space and everyone's time.

Best Moment:

Catching Shaggy offline ;)

Worst moment:

BoS getting 15 guys on on a Monday morning when XXX had about 4 refreshing. Losing on contactability is always a low point.

Coon1

BANNED
Alliance of the round - XXX

Best Offensive Alliance - XXX

Best Defensive Alliance - XXX

Honourable Mention Alliance - TBA, for giving zero f**ks and still being competitive. Koen, Clem and i dont know who else i there, GJ keeping it fun til the end

Worst Alliance - BoS, statistically were one of the worst R1 alliances in the history of this game. I'll highlight the following stats to begin with;
* BoS - most hostile mobs sent
* BoS - most land held/stolen
* Bos - average number of IDs on a single tick per attack: 4.15

Yet despite the above;
* Highest land held - XXX member
* Highest total acres stolen - only 2 BoS in the top 10.

This highlights just how ineffective and unimaginative you are in attack. Pilling that many people on every tick does not get results. If you were half decent you would have burried xxx 4 or 5 times. I think the fact that the R2 alliance has more than 50% of the acres R1 does also speaks volumes.

On this i would like to point out that for the first time since round 3, not a single member of the R1 alliance or solo group has 30k+ land.

Next one of note is value of enemies killed. The top 3 members of xxx have killed a combined value of more than your alliance as a whole. Only 3 BoS members feature in the top 15 values killed list. Traditionally this is closer 50% rather than 20%. I would say this points to you guys being SQ's and again, ineffective.

Lastly, based on the data i gathered BoS members would only stay on attack at an average win of 73/27 or better! I would say this is serious SQ behaviour. As a R1 alliance you should be staying on almost any attack that you dont loose worse than 40/60. You also lost more troops defending than in attack. But didn't Shaggy claim all of xxx were pussy SQ's? Yeh sure guy.

I could keep going literally all day but i think my point is made.

One tool of yours claimed that you were "bashing xxx and winning" - you finished highest government value so i guess you "won" in the literal sense of the word but were you the best?!

Best Leader - Recon, I think he was co-leader of a half a dozen alliances at least

Worst Leader - Gazzy. Arguably the leader of the worst r1 ally of all time.

Player of the Round - Allied -
CK, shame you can't catch me. Kiwi always 2nd best.
Leeroy (have my babies plz), Tiger, Elder, Angela, Lanky and everyone else who was available at the drop of a hat for defence or attacks.

Player of the Round - Solo - Pains me to admit but Nightwish/stratovarius? Was always around/active. Did well for a puppet

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award ) - CK i guess. He's no strayan though. Also Clem was a bit of a machine from what i saw

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award ) - those mentioned above who were always around to defend if needed. If i had to pick one it would be Angela.

Honourable Mention Player - That one guy in BoS who stayed on like 4 attacks and died. Must be tough to be the only person with a set of balls in that group.

Worst Player - Sith. Lol what a tool

Best Moment of the Round - Beating CK at everything.

Worst Moment of the Round - Watching dogs do what they've always done and their new owners pretend their sh*t don't stink. Gazzy and Dachi - an utterly pathetic duo

Wintermute

Digger
Alliance of the round: TLA for their amazing vanishing skills as soon as BoS secured R1 and they became unnecessary.

Best Offensive Alliance: XXX - read the stats

Best Defensive Alliance: XXX - read the stats

Honourable Mention Alliance: TBA - they fought to the end despite handicapping themselves with Jessica :)

Worst Alliance: BoS - made TAO seem pro - which takes some doing!

Worst Leader: Gazzy - for losing the respect of many by not caring who he played with and how they operated.

Player of the Round - Allied: Abreu - for once again being a solid ally player and a serious asset to any group.

Player of the Round - Solo: None stood out this round.

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award ): Coon for killing more people than cancer.

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award ): Leeroy for being unfailingly strong in defence.

Honourable Mention Players: Clem & Phobis for owning the H/F table.

Worst Players: Recon & Antney and their 'partners who just happen to be in other alliances'

Best Moment of the Round: When it became clear that this wouldn't be as boring as the last round.

Worst Moment of the Round: Discovering that previously respected players from the past will turn a blind eye to anything if it means they 'win'.

Last edited:

Addicted

Weeder
Alliance of the round - Never really cared for the drama or w.e and could care less since the game is dead as it is, but this award goes to the winning alliance and that's BoS (un)fortunately, however, you want to take it.

Best Offensive Alliance - XXX - Kept us defending for most of the round which left us barely attacking unfortunately.

Best Defensive Alliance - Never tested out XXX's defense so can't comment on that but TBA did one heck of a job fending off attacks from BoS and from XXX especially with the activity we had!

Honourable Mention Alliance - STBU - As much as we attacked you guys during the night, y'all didn't pussy out and hit SM like that big sorc player of yours does every night.

Worst Alliance - STBU - for not really putting up any fight, they just let us trample them each and every night with no defense unfortunately.

Best Leader - No best leaders in this game no more.

Worst Leader - No worst leaders in this game no more.

Player of the Round - Allied - I'm going to give this to Koen because he was pretty much our only active SA who was willing to die on pretty much every defense. That one HD player helped us stay afloat for most of the period.

Player of the Round - Solo - Who the hell was solo again???

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award ) - This goes to Coon, CK and the harrier (Martins Sloppy Seconds). They were the ones I'm sure that encouraged the many attacks on us and the constant barrage of incs at almost every hour of the damn day!

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award ) - Giving this to Koen again. Always willing to defend and is usually the first to send defense!

Honourable Mention Player - I think I'm going to take the chance to mention my entire alliance individually here because they deserve it:
Godsend - Always a great addition until you just said **** it. Now you suck.
Jim - Old high school friend who was very active all the time keeping the alliance afloat at hard times. Nice addition for anyone.
Clem - Always here to attack/defend and never complained about ****. Great person and player!
Nightcrawler - A very late addition, but him going SA really helped relieve some of the load on us as we were lacking HD. Cool person overall.
Lafin - If you stopped getting blowjobs you would still be just as inactive and ****, I thank you for that.
Jessica - Good night cover person, although she was too noob and a liability. She never showed tits.
Seymour - Cool guy who always died, but got right back up in like 2 days, but then dies again in a few hours. Good luck in your married life!
Cerium - Nice playing with this dude again. Literally sacrificed his doggies for any defense that needed them.
Vanilla - Was fun playing with you whilst you were online.
Nickk - Cool guy (our other only contactable fellow) and great addition to any alliance!
Koen - Fairly active when he didnt need to be, but he helped me keep the alliance running for a while!
Asmo - Although dealing with a lot of rl stuff, still came back near the end of the round to help out with defenses, much respect brotha!
Smed - One of our better, active PoMs (sorry Jessica, #notreallysorry).
Janppe - Was great and active during the beginning of the round (one of our only contactable players) and then much like a lot of people in here said **** it.
KB - Another latecomer but was always sending defense when in dire need of strikers.
Block - Even though he was swamped with **** irl, he still was able to stay active enough to send on defenses and attack with me which made the round more bearable.
Twiglet - Worthless.
John - Latecomer but always nice to have this guy in any alliance!
Peanut - Wish you were more active, could have used another striker in our defenses!

Tropical - Was a great PoM player in the alliance before he ended up leaving.
Franny - Thanks for your defensive senses. Your hoolies saved us in the most unexpected times!
IoF - Nice to have you around, wish you had enough time to talk in pols.
Ming - Another old high school friend who ended up leaving, but played very well even though he still learning the game.
JJ, Eden, Multeen - **** you guys for bringing me back and then not even logging in.

I can't begin to thank everyone who played with us this round. Thanks to everyone who stuck it out with me and was forced to be active and put up with my ****.
Good luck to you all in future rounds if you plan to play again and irl. =) <3

Worst Player - Sith. Nuff said.

Best Moment of the Round - Beginning of the round when I didn't care and had all the sleep in the world.

Worst Moment of the Round - Becoming contactable and having way too much time on my hands. You spend around 10.82 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion. =(

nopjes

Head Gardener
This thread seems less and less worthwhile as time goes on but it's about as chatty as the forums get these days.

Discussions need not take place in another thread - feel free to air your dirty laundry all in the one thread.

Your choice of:

Alliance of the round

BoS for the win ofc!

Best Offensive Alliance

Altough early round was really well executed and relentless attacking, later on there wasn't much effort put into attacking. In a round like this, it is the early round that matters. Hence BoS won this. Altough later on XXX had some nice replies to our bashing making me wonder what wouldve happened if they were that good at the start of the round.

Best Defensive Alliance

XXX there were weeks in which we couldn't pass with 4 people. Same story as up here; only 4 ppl refreshing u said during our decisive wave early round, I Basically came at you guys every morning when I started working, always meeting like 10 defenders.

wouldn't know. All but xxx felt like moderately easy land.

Worst Alliance
Even though plenty of bad things happened. there is no need to emphasize this when the game is finished. Unless one is truly butthurt, or there was cheating.

Best Leader
Gaz for never insulting, reply to accusation way more sophisticated than they diserved. Or degrading himself to other's Mariana-Trench'like standards.

Worst Leader
Same as 2 above

Lee, this guy keeps amazing me as a player. (also as a qt)

report on Bypass _of_the system [8699]

for making a multi that had my name <3
Nicket told me: WTF man why do you raise his AR like that. turns out the guy had an id teched the same route as I and the username was like 1 char diferent from mine.
This almost gave me schizofrenia, but also made me feel flattered.
And in light of the sheer sadness of this event, I would like to give him a special pat on the back and lie to him about how things are going to be alright, and he will turn out a happy man in the end.

Nicket for beeing miles ahead on CW and winning the round with them.

There are many who I knew on beforehand to be great players. And those I hadn't heard from or played with. 2 that absolutely stepped up this round were shaggy and zero. GG guys.
Both shaggy and zero were extremely reliable.

Worst Player

Best Moment of the Round
Ofcourse winning after putting effort in is always nice! This round had many banter related highs! I think the whole felix/leafblaster episode was one of the most hilarious things in ally chat history.

Worst Moment of the Round
Sad bad sportsmanship. In whatever way takes the gay out of game #yeshomo.

Shaggy

Planter
Alliance of the round

Based on rankings? BoS. Based on awesome, XXX.

Best Offensive Alliance

Overall XXX. We weren't at the start, that much is clear from the final rankings, but over the course of the round we've consistently had the best individual and group attacks. Every round the rank one alliance is accused of simply bashing those below. That is usually justifiable in that quite often only one of two targets are within range in lower alliances. This round BoS have had easily enough targets to plan something decent but instead sent mindless piley-ons that embarrassingly failed at almost every turn. For me this proved they won the round almost solely on contactability early on. Something XXX fell to pieces on early days.

Best Defensive Alliance

I'd say XXX but arranging defence to scare off 8 score queens on the same tick on the same guy wasn't exactly rocket science. TBA were well organised and packed a punch.

TBA

Worst Alliance

XXX were letdown by poor effort at the start of the round. BoS did nothing meaningful attack wise after they got the lead - they've been pretty innocuous since.

Best Leader

Leeroy for keeping the group together despite some major bumps. Coon has been an impressive co-lead and a great motivator for the rest of the group.

Worst Leader

Coon. Relentlessly lethal.

Coon - always on the lookout for a kill opportunity.

Those in XXX know who you are. Some brilliantly reliable and we'll organised people in there.

I'll echo shout outs for PI. Joined us quite late on but he might as well have been with us since the start. Ideal alliance player, focused, willing to organise and reliable.

Worst player:

Bypass the system. An absolute waste of space and everyone's time.

Best Moment:

Catching Shaggy offline ;)

Worst moment:

BoS getting 15 guys on on a Monday morning when XXX had about 4 refreshing. Losing on contactability is always a low point.

well played catching me off line i had just got my one month old to bed and was dead tired at 5:40 am after the first attack and sleep threw the pranks you did get me ill give you that one but it did take almost all of you to do it lol

Shaggy

Planter
it was a nice hit though and i don't hate on seeing the battle report when i did wake up i figured it was at least something to do

Shaggy

Planter
for 9 vs 1 i think i did aight lmao

[middle] 51,702,453 hostile RPG Trooper attacked, killing 26,184,772 allied staff.
[middle] 35,047,335 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 52,199,945 allied staff.
[middle] 141,179,210 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 2,188,092 allied staff.
[middle] 7,364,783 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 1 allied staff.

Disabled: 52,199,946 [£179,790,925,800] friendlies disabled.
Died: 28,372,864 [£1,537,418,737,800] friendlies dead.

[range] 57,620,557 hostile RPG Trooper attacked, killing 28,220,859 allied staff.
[range] 39,955,393 allied F-117 attacked, killing 266,729,832 hostile staff.
[range] 35,253,177 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 77,495,456 allied staff.
[range] 143,160,102 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 388,722,407 allied staff.
[range] 7,596,815 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 3,077,354 allied staff.
[range] 14,019,595 allied Harrier attacked, killing 9,069,396 hostile staff.
[range] 38,723,463 hostile Harrier attacked, killing 37,854,730 allied staff.
[range] 86,807,822 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 33,033,584 allied staff.
[range] 60,210,578 hostile Marine attacked, killing 12,329 allied staff.

Disabled: 80,572,810 [£1,717,209,663,600] friendlies disabled.
Died: 275,799,228 [£3,764,218,344,200] enemies dead. 487,843,909 [£16,395,672,762,100] friendlies dead.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I'll post mine later, but wtf are you guys thinking I'm leading anything? I signed up five minutes before the round started, said I would only play the first 14 days, that I would not be contactable, but would help plan attacks.

You spend around 1.54 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

Get your facts straight.

Coon1

BANNED
I'll post mine later, but wtf are you guys thinking I'm leading anything? I signed up five minutes before the round started, said I would only play the first 14 days, that I would not be contactable, but would help plan attacks.

Get your facts straight.

No-one gives 2 shreds of a sh*t if you quit after 2 weeks or weren't the "leader". You were a senior/experienced member of the ally who acted as an enabler and allowed the cheating to go on. That is why people have dragged your name through the mud, deservedly.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

Get your facts straight.

No-one gives 2 shreds of a sh*t if you quit after 2 weeks or weren't the "leader". You were a senior/experienced member of the ally who acted as an enabler and allowed the cheating to go on. That is why people have dragged your name through the mud, deservedly.

I have never, and will never, give two ***** about what you think of me, Coon. I was referring to Leeroy naming me leader of the alliance. I guess I should've made my post clearer, however I assumed it was a commonly (mis)understood fact amongst your alliance.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Get your facts straight.

I have never, and will never, give two ***** about what you think of me, Coon. I was referring to Leeroy naming me leader of the alliance. I guess I should've made my post clearer, however I assumed it was a commonly (mis)understood fact amongst your alliance.

It said gazzy/dachi... You were both of equal blame

Coon1

BANNED

Get your facts straight.

Yeh i referenced you as a dog sitter for the terrible 3. Look at that how you will. You've totally sh*t all over this game and lost whatever respect you seem to have had amongst those left. Glad were on the same page

No-Dachi

Official Helper

Get your facts straight.

It said gazzy/dachi... You were both of equal blame

..for your loss? I'm flattered :) However, Gazzy did all the leading. All I did was line up the IDs a couple of time and post a LT.