Round 58 - Awards

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Best Leader: Woolley (sorry if I spelled it wrong) You did step up and get XXX a solid 2nd place finish so hats off to you. I dont believe we had too many negative words back and forth like some of your fellow alliance members but good **** sir.

^ Who the hell is Woolley?

Abreu

Pruner
Best Defensive Alliance: N/A because the only one active enough was XXX and they hardly got waved at all in the round because BOS was too big as whole. TBA, when they were on were good but like its been stated no ***** were given and there was maybe 6-8 really active players not enough to give an award. So with they way things went last round Im gonna say nobody.

Lol if you think we didn't get continuous incoming from BOS.

Best Leader: Woolley (sorry if I spelled it wrong) You did step up and get XXX a solid 2nd place finish so hats off to you. I dont believe we had too many negative words back and forth like some of your fellow alliance members but good **** sir.

I'm with Tiger here, you obviously have the wrong information if you think Woolley was the leader of XXX, or even in XXX.

jessicatan

Pruner
Lol why are you guys still arguing bout this. If Band of **** cheated, what are you gonna do bout it? Can't do ****. So what for waste time arguing that bos cheated, while you can sleeeeeep.

@nightninja. Still **** ya for having just a bit more distracted than me :x

@warrior he was probably drunk, he sent me a mail saying he would motorboat my tits. Alcoholic lol :lol:

Franny

Head Gardener
What happened to the forum users that made at least semi coherent posts? Now all that gets posted is garbage that burns my eyes.

Best alliance: TBA/STBU, stuck to the correct modern aims of the game, not caring.

Worst alliance: XXX/BoS contactable and making effort to come online at ungodly hours to send attacks/defence. Seriously, who does that anymore? Get a life.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
guy who stepped up for Xxx and why you trolling everything i post?

Haha its not trolling. Does Woolley even play anymore?

Leeroy stepped up for us. But I'm sure you meant him when you said Woolley.

NightNinja

Harvester
actually yeah I did Tiger. My bad man. Just feel like I get ganged up on everytime I poked my head on the forums over the years which is why I get banned, or just dont bother coming here at all typically. So Leeroy good job. I guess i just saw two vowels and Ive never got to really play with him as an ally so I dont know. Either allied with my old buddies who live around me in Ohio or on occasion join an alliance. I think I was in Discworld maybe once. Scallywags Twice I think, and Dutch Angels a couple rounds too when Pearly I think that was her name was the leader. Sadly my original account got deleted because the email attached to it got hacked along with my message board, and the geocities pages that had back then for a website that I run. Needless Geocities is dead and gone anyway but I wasnt happy about that. I finished in the top 50 back in round 7 or 8 think it was eight as Night Ninja_of_The_Inferno_Fires. I took a long break for a good couple years came back, left, came back. So I dont mean to be a dick I just got really bad anger issues and it gets worse when I feel like Im backed into a corner.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I wouldnt take to heart. It's the Internet, it's what happens.

Just take it with a pinch of salt.