[Full] R59 - ChemicalWarfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLem

Head Gardener
Was only me Ash and Rogue working together last round, did recruit a solo striker but never used as he was always offline in the evenings, and CLem would kill "ash" (for bounty) a lot but never me, your Robo CLem got me like 3 times all round loosing nearly just as much as I did, my main troubles was that other solo trio that we could not make peace with lol, I was the suicide king wasting my troops against massive targets for good BRs, but final fight I personally had was against u guys "Nick" nearly 2 trillion losses on both sides allowing STB a possible 3rd place until what ever happened to both your alliances at round end.

You certainly think the world revolve around you "allowing" things to happen. What you considered as "massive targets" and "good BRs" didn't even close the score grab between STBU and TBA, it was around 10-15billion before the last day until we suicided on Antney in defence.

If you guys have any substance to back your claim I'd be okay with it, but stop with the delusion.

Dude, Seriously.... Just shush.... It's done with, No need to cry hahahahaha
:lol:

We clearly have different definition of crying. I stated the facts (not 'claims') so will leave it at that. Enjoy the round, thanks for contributing to my battle stats last round, I had some epic BRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.