[Full] R59 - ChemicalWarfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Harvester
....Band Of Hardened Warriors Ready For Extreme Warfare....
..............Have You Got The Minerals To Join Us?..................

In ftw - Super dedicated and active ;-)

Have been quietly playing since way before this game began!

Last edited by a moderator:

tolly12

BANNED
Yeh this guy's the bomb, active 24/7 but remains hidden but dangerous, played in the solo triple with Sith and X last round having a chilled out round but massive battle reports

tolly12

BANNED
im Sith by the way, not chosen an alliance yet but I like the players u got in here so far ash, fun round u should have, 4 of my most favourite guys, get Gazzy in if he still plays then 5 of my favourite guys ;D

tolly12

BANNED
Hey slavi I'm not in this alliance bro, and I play like 40 rounds honourable with not a touch of cheating and then on a wimb I was asked if I had given any info out, all I did was send a friend a message saying we attacking rank one join in....cheating hmmm debatable we were resisting rank 1, recon on the other hand was nothing to do with me, he can multi all he likes as just gives us more reason to gank him lol

tolly12

BANNED
It was played that I was helping rank one to win Wilst playing in rank 2 alliance XXX, I like to win why would I spend all those nights contactable trying to stop all the waves if I wanted to loose!?

Any ways we had this discussion over and over again and It was proved I was not helping any one but my own alliance, but I learnt from this situation and apologised to rank 1 and 2 alliance players any how.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Sith you admitted being a spy, I saw you admitting it. Make all the excuse you want, you know what you did.

Ash

Harvester
To be fair that whole thing was blown right out of proportion... Ending in some seriously butthurt people blaming sith for their loss, You tell me where the harm is in two friends in different allys helping each other out against a common enemy? You all need to pipe down about the sith stuff, He actually was helping XXX if you look at it from an objective perspective not a butthurt one!

Zer0

Harvester
to be fair that whole thing was blown right out of proportion... Ending in some seriously butthurt people blaming sith for their loss, you tell me where the harm is in two friends in different allys helping each other out against a common enemy? You all need to pipe down about the sith stuff, he actually was helping xxx if you look at it from an objective perspective not a butthurt one!

qft

Ash

Harvester
Well anyway to anyone who wants a fun fair fight join up and we'll have a good crack as a team :)

tolly12

BANNED
Tiger I admitted speaking to a friend to get him to help us out...as in a resistance, gave him IDs I wanted him and his alliance to hit which where the ones we were not sending against, bigger mobs mean more mistakes for rank one, simple as that, as for me wanting rank one to win the round I would of loved crushing them, a lot of old friends there and a few old enemys I still love for being my enemy as means there challenging, as for this alliance here I'm still solo not decided where I'll be this round, wanted to play solo but with a large solo based friends

tolly12

BANNED
Any ways I'm hidden this round Wilst playing, due to haters unfairly judging me, posting here only makes people believe what they see, even though I've played in winning alliances fairly more times then I can count, any friends old there who can back me up plz fight these haters with me lool

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I guess you did what you did with the best of intentions. But giving another alliance (friend or not) all our plans with times etc isn't the way to go. Especially when people have multis in that particular alliance.

Not a moan, just saying for future reference if you're in an alliance who are planning mass attacks then don't give another alliance all the information unless you've asked.

Hippie

Harvester
Just perusing this and noticed something interesting...

Yeh this guy's the bomb, active 24/7 but remains hidden but dangerous, played in the solo triple with Sith and X last round having a chilled out round but massive battle reports

im Sith by the way, not chosen an alliance yet but I like the players u got in here so far ash, fun round u should have, 4 of my most favourite guys, get Gazzy in if he still plays then 5 of my favourite guys ;D

Either you talk about yourself in the third person, or you have that many forum accounts, you forget which one you are accessing as at the time...

AnTnEy

Harvester

Either you talk about yourself in the third person, or you have that many forum accounts, you forget which one you are accessing as at the time...

Bi-polar, multiple personality, low blood sugar. These could be liable reasons

Abreu

Pruner

Or its Sith's "Brother"

Bi-polar, multiple personality, low blood sugar. These could be liable reasons

Not surprised you, of all people, replied with excuses to have multiple accounts

Ash

Harvester
Nobody has multiple accounts... Jeez some real paranoids on here! Im sure non of you know me but ive been playing this since before bush existed and we was all on "Plantarion" ... Its sad to see this game descended into chaos as it has!

jessicatan

Pruner
View the attachment. Someone tell me this isn't a guilty conscience? I didn't even say you were using multis but you replied as if your trying to be innocent.

(Something weird happened to the chat, don't know if he edited it then sent it to me or the game died, I sent him "If I wanted IDs.......", then he sent"____" and I sent
"If you are so......." Then the last part he sent)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-13-19-59-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-13-19-59-35.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.