[Full] R59 - ChemicalWarfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolly12

BANNED
Just perusing this and noticed something interesting...

Yeh this guy's the bomb, active 24/7 but remains hidden but dangerous, played in the solo triple with Sith and X last round having a chilled out round but massive battle reports

im Sith by the way, not chosen an alliance yet but I like the players u got in here so far ash, fun round u should have, 4 of my most favourite guys, get Gazzy in if he still plays then 5 of my favourite guys ;D

Either you talk about yourself in the third person, or you have that many forum accounts, you forget which one you are accessing as at the time...

Haha yeh original txt I was hiding who I was(so talking in 3rd person) and then later on I thought smeg it, and then revealed myself as Sith :) lol

tolly12

BANNED
A reason so simple and obvious to all, creates such drama and chaos, kinda funny bwahahaha

Read all the posts first 2-3 posts I'm talking about myself therefore not being linked to this alliance, after a few posts I thought I don't really care if u guys know I'm in this alliance and therefore I not only talk about myself in 1st person allowing u all to know who I am, but I even state I am Sith for dumber players out there loool

jessicatan

Pruner
Sooo.. I am the one is sith?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-13-21-29-51_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-13-21-29-51_1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2015-09-13-14-35-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-13-14-35-12.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0

Ash

Harvester
My god jess let it go jeez, Im sure you want people to see your name so you look good, but seriously pipe down!

Oh and fyi... That picture you posted was so fulla S**T, To anyone it would read as if you were making accusations, and i read it that way also. There are no bloody guilty conscience's over here... Hows yours? Im sure ive seen you with multi's....

jessicatan

Pruner
Those who are thinking "I am the one" left before me screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-13-22-49-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-13-22-49-41.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0

jessicatan

Pruner
My god jess let it go jeez, Im sure you want people to see your name so you look good, but seriously pipe down!

Oh and fyi... That picture you posted was so fulla S**T, To anyone it would read as if you were making accusations, and i read it that way also. There are no bloody guilty conscience's over here... Hows yours? Im sure ive seen you with multi's....

Ok then, I'll take the first pic as ****, but the second pics? Who else would know bout the stuff in chemical warfare other than the members in it? And "I am the one" was obviously never in it. And I would appreciate if you could bring evidence along if you wanna say I multied

Ash

Harvester
I was merely making the same faceless accusation as you did!

I have no idea what the other pics are about tbh... The ally is gone, Its done with so drop it.

Ash

Harvester
Mmmmm No hahaha You need to think before you post...
Trying to get your public image up by making accusations just makes you look a plonker hahahahaha As I said drop it... We've all moved on already :roll:

tolly12

BANNED
Sooo.. I am the one is sith?

Took me far to long to understand what this message ment, and if your implying my game names "I Am The One" then no that's not me, I was in "Chemical Warefare" as "No turning Back" before deleting my account and just resigned up and joined a alliance. My name will remain hidden until we firmly have the rank 1 spot ;D

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Just perusing this and noticed something interesting...

Yeh this guy's the bomb, active 24/7 but remains hidden but dangerous, played in the solo triple with Sith and X last round having a chilled out round but massive battle reports

im Sith by the way, not chosen an alliance yet but I like the players u got in here so far ash, fun round u should have, 4 of my most favourite guys, get Gazzy in if he still plays then 5 of my favourite guys ;D

Either you talk about yourself in the third person, or you have that many forum accounts, you forget which one you are accessing as at the time...

Bi-polar, multiple personality, low blood sugar. These could be liable reasons

I think this is the only time I will laugh at a comment from Antney. Purely because it's about sith.

Ash, no idea who you are mate, but stop defending a spy.

Ash

Harvester
Well that makes two of us then.... Who are you?
Ill defend who i like mate... and in spite of everything im the only other person who knows the real true story about the sith stuff! So i would advise unless you also know exactly what happened you keep thy gob shut hahahaha

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I don't know what happened? I was in the alliance in which he was backstabbing. I saw the messages of him admitting he provided every bit of information of our masses to another alliance.

Get your facts straight before you start accusing. I know everything of this situation.

Ash

Harvester
Hahaha Ok... See thats great, But as i said thats not real or the important part, Thats just bits of ASCII fly around teh interwebs!

I know the truth because i was the one the information was given to, and all i did with it was try to get the ally i was in to help XXX attack BOS. Its all been made out to look and sound very sinister when in actual fact hes just a "real world" friend that was helping me out! He should not loose the respect from many rounds previous because of this!
In fact the mere fact he admitted it straight up says a great deal about his character< Could have lied about it!

tolly12

BANNED
Yeh I admitted the little that I did do straight up as it affected nothing and I saw no wrong with it, ash new the time of attack 2 ticks before we sent, we then failed are attack and I sent him the battle reports, "Recon" claimed he saw that the attack was taking place just before we launched due to him possibly having a multi in that alliance. But after every think nothing was affected at all by me telling a friend just before we attacked that it was happening, we lost fair and square so grtz to Gazzy/Antney and CO.

Look forward to seeing who they blame next round for there loss.

Coon1

BANNED
Yeh I admitted the little that I did do straight up as it affected nothing and I saw no wrong with it, ash new the time of attack 2 ticks before we sent, we then failed are attack and I sent him the battle reports, "Recon" claimed he saw that the attack was taking place just before we launched due to him possibly having a multi in that alliance. But after every think nothing was affected at all by me telling a friend just before we attacked that it was happening, we lost fair and square so grtz to Gazzy/Antney and CO.

Im looking forward to seeing which group of people you let down next and reading how justified you are in your actions rather than apologising, If your intentions are in fact not to spy.

Abreu

Pruner

Big difference in telling a friend(Or wasn't it your brother) that a mass is about to happen, and sending this so called friend/brother screenshots of all our outgoings with reals shown to be posted in an alliance that just so happened to have Recons partner/multi in it. (And surprisingly none of that alliance actually pigged on this attack :/ )

Its all well and good to lose fairly (Ask anyone I've been allied with if I care about score)
But to lose with evidence of foul play involved is just a kick in the guts

Status
Not open for further replies.