[Full] R59 - ChemicalWarfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolly12

BANNED
Tiger u know full well I don't intentially cheat, and as for multis this is the first ever time in like 12 years I've ever been accused! Tells u some think, I'm not here to argue with u any ways, and it's got boring now

Ash

Harvester
I'm definitely not a multi of anyone hahaha Also for that matter I'm not new, Just never bothered with the forums before! What you lot probably don't realise is I've been playing this on and off since the very beginning, So have probably fought alongside most of you at one point or another! Seems me and sith are getting rather harshly judged, For apparently not a great deal!

We had some run ins with TBA last round also so I think some of them are a little sore with us also hahahaa

Seriously though, Were mates on the outside so of course were going to help each other out! Get over it hahahaha

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Why do you laugh so much? Are you high?

Sith isn't been harshly judged. Yeah done something that isn't acceptable and which potentially lost the round. Should we be ecstatic that he went behind our backs?

Anyway, forget it now. Have fun recruiting

tolly12

BANNED
Yeh let's end this discussion now :D
I'll apologise to XXX members now, I've played with many of u a lot of times and will no dought play with many of u 100 times more so no point blowing this to far, as will end up resulting in general hatred.
And Ash reference the enemys we made in TBA etc, I'm not bothered about that as was just fun smashing them up all round and that's the game, maybe another round they may do the same to us who knows.

Any ways all the best guys, hope u all have a fun enjoyable round, and let the best win ;)

Ash

Harvester
Why do you laugh so much? Are you high?

A little bit yea.... hahaha Im a narcissistic gelatinous monster with involuntary schizophrenic rage... hahaha Its funto be me :twisted:

Ash

Harvester
As does yours my fellow weeder...

Tiger is apparently a landscape designer... Great career choice there buddy pmsl

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Garden designer*

Who do you think designed the gardens of Buckingham Palace?

Nickk

Harvester
We had some run ins with TBA last round also so I think some of them are a little sore with us also hahahaa

No one from TBA has so far posted here but I thought I would given the above comment. We pounded you guys hard as we suspected you were multis and made no fuss of it as we don't like to make public accusations, but clearly other people think so also. You indeed did hit us a few times with "your friends" with success (cough clem cough). There is no bitterness and sore butts from our side, in fact we had quite a bit of entertainment. Best of luck with your recruitment.

Ash

Harvester

No one from TBA has so far posted here but I thought I would given the above comment. We pounded you guys hard as we suspected you were multis and made no fuss of it as we don't like to make public accusations, but clearly other people think so also. You indeed did hit us a few times with "your friends" with success (cough clem cough). There is no bitterness and sore butts from our side, in fact we had quite a bit of entertainment. Best of luck with your recruitment.

Well you can rest at ease matey... No multi's here, The rest is idle speculation bordering on outright paranoia looool Dude clem was a frickin nuisance hahaha Im sure we'll meet on the battlefield again soon enough ;)

tolly12

BANNED
Was only me Ash and Rogue working together last round, did recruit a solo striker but never used as he was always offline in the evenings, and CLem would kill "ash" (for bounty) a lot but never me, your Robo CLem got me like 3 times all round loosing nearly just as much as I did, my main troubles was that other solo trio that we could not make peace with lol, I was the suicide king wasting my troops against massive targets for good BRs, but final fight I personally had was against u guys "Nick" nearly 2 trillion losses on both sides allowing STB a possible 3rd place until what ever happened to both your alliances at round end.

tolly12

BANNED
Also about the multi thing, only people I worked with last round are also posting here..? I'm crazy but not that crazy to be talking with myself lol

CLem

Head Gardener
Was only me Ash and Rogue working together last round, did recruit a solo striker but never used as he was always offline in the evenings, and CLem would kill "ash" (for bounty) a lot but never me, your Robo CLem got me like 3 times all round loosing nearly just as much as I did, my main troubles was that other solo trio that we could not make peace with lol, I was the suicide king wasting my troops against massive targets for good BRs, but final fight I personally had was against u guys "Nick" nearly 2 trillion losses on both sides allowing STB a possible 3rd place until what ever happened to both your alliances at round end.

You certainly think the world revolve around you "allowing" things to happen. What you considered as "massive targets" and "good BRs" didn't even close the score grab between STBU and TBA, it was around 10-15billion before the last day until we suicided on Antney in defence.

If you guys have any substance to back your claim I'd be okay with it, but stop with the delusion.

Last edited:

AnTnEy

Harvester

You certainly think the world revolve around you "allowing" things to happen. What you considered as "massive targets" and "good BRs" didn't even close the score grab between STBU and TBA was around 10-15billion before the last day until we suicided on Antney in defence.

If you guys have any substance to back your claim I'd be okay with it, but stop with the delusion.

And that was the best battle reports of my round,I want to thank you guys for that.

Ash

Harvester

You certainly think the world revolve around you "allowing" things to happen. What you considered as "massive targets" and "good BRs" didn't even close the score grab between STBU and TBA, it was around 10-15billion before the last day until we suicided on Antney in defence.

Dude, Seriously.... Just shush.... It's done with, No need to cry hahahahaha
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.