Some Competittion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
It means the 2 alliances now fighting for the win, considered us the biggest threat.
Well you weren't at the start when Aphall flexed both you and Res.

But once you teamed with Res and Bribemania and even wanted me and other alliances to help you, you went from being ~equal to Aphall to getting a huge lead, this was due to stocking seeds, and also due to sending Res/Bribemania with LET and you with just flak and Geo.

This resulted in a big turn around which put you guys the biggest threat, one which the player base disagreed with, and one which I have disagreed with from the start, which led to lots of unecessary abuse and arguments, but all is fixed now.

Completely laughable. You must be playing in a different reality, because your misrepresentation of the facts is stunning.
1. Res did next to no damage to Apha. Facts prove this, as even to this day, Res only did 4b damage to Apha, compared to 58b done by us.
2. Your story about us sending flak and everyone else sending let, is once again laughable. Your imagination is getting the better of you.
3. BM didn't even send with us, opposite, they sent on us with Aphal. We did bring that onto ourselves, as we attacked BM ourselves once.
4. From aphals point of view, we still were the biggest threat. Which is why, after that attack on BM, they pretty much retaliated any attack we ever undertook against any alliance but apha. We were the center of Apha's attention, Res was pretty much hiding behind us and, after they "helped" us bring the fight back to a 1v1 on equal size, they stopped helping us and moved on to attacking twigley.
5. We never organised a stocking of seeds. Again, this is all your imagination.
6. Res helped us when Apha were a lot larger than us. The difference in score has been posted here before.
7. Apart from Aphal, Res and you, we haven't had attacks on us. So claims including "the player base" are either ridiculous exaggerations, or pure arrogance.
8. You have admitted here yourself that your antipathy against dRage had nothing to do with our actions this round. I think we can safely say 75% of the abuse (of all the abuse we got, 75% was from you, and 25% from Ryu) was from a personal vendetta of a frustrated person, being completely unconnected to anything that happened this round.

So basically, your post here is lacking even more truthfulness than my post about drinking beer with ed and having a spy etc etc etc.

edit: And I would like to express my sincerest feelings of hilarity at your "you can't cloud my mind"-statement. It already has been clouded for a long long time Zaheen, I am yet to see a post that didn't contain a ridiculous amount of frustration, since your return to the forums.

edit 2: I'm leaving it at that. As I said, your mind is completely clouded by a disliking for dRage members, that it's a waste of your and of my time to continue putting effort into this discussion. I don't really care what you think, so it's only logical that I won't care to try and persuade you. As that's pretty much impossible I'm afraid.

CFalcon

Official Helper

1. I would point you to the 25k Res have stolen from Bribemania
You cannot step in and make them statements.

Why is this point invalid? I'm just pointing out that Aphal and Res have also stolen alot from smaller alliances, although they've taken it from different sources to us. Just 'cos we took it from OMG and they took it from BM, that makes us bad?

Yes, I'm not talking about titles I'm talking about your alliance stats.

Ok. But I'm talking about alliance titles now.

The land they have stolen from Discworld is next to nothing, yet you guys farmed them,
And they probably only have a red title for farming land

The bias here is laughable. If we land farm, we're evil. But if they land farm, then that's ok.

That stat is flawed now since you guys have hit sleep mode, and since you've been farmed out yesterday resulting in lots of H/F gains for your alliance,

That's a valid point. The h/f gains over the last 24 hours haven't been *that* significant, but I'll give you that one.

You're right I haven't played that many rounds, but I have been around for years here and there and in all my time playing I have never seen brutal +1 and +2 bashing attacks that you did on my members.

Fair enough, but I say again; it's nothing new and it's nothing extraordinary. Fairly tame compared to what else has happened in the past. And we've had plenty of +1/+2 attacks from Aphal, which again you conveniently ignore.

Whatever he did to you that round was between you and him, but from what I see this round you clearly deserved it.

We had the temerity to use the alliance name "KHaoS" when apparently that name belonged to one of Bruce's members and no-one else was allowed to use it. We were a FTF alliance averaging maybe 2 hours activity a day who hadn't made a single alliance attack and certainly hadn't attacked alliances 4 ranks above us. Yeah, we really deserved it.

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
Lots of biased alliance drivel

edit: And I would like to express my sincerest feelings of hilarity at your "you can't cloud my mind"-statement. It already has been clouded for a long long time Zaheen, I am yet to see a post that didn't contain a ridiculous amount of frustration, since your return to the forums.
Well then your mind is clouded, I post a lot of points without being frustrated, this one right here is an example.

As I said, your mind is completely clouded by a disliking for dRage members, that it's a waste of your and of my time to continue putting effort into this discussion. I don't really care what you think, so it's only logical that I won't care to try and persuade you. As that's pretty much impossible I'm afraid.
Why do you keep wasting your time replying to me then?

I already told you last week that I'm going to ignore everything you say, it's complete garbage as far as I'm concerned. My judgement isn't clouded. There are a lot of players who agree with me and share the same views as I do, they just can't be bothered to argue with stubborn, ignorant and arrogant people like you. Which gives you the impression that I am clouded, when really it's you ^ ^

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED

1. I would point you to the 25k Res have stolen from Bribemania
You cannot step in and make them statements.

Why is this point invalid?
You purposefully quoted half my sentance, when the other half justified what I said.

Bribemania have been ahead of Res multiple times, your point is invalid because you've farmed most of your land from Discworld/OMG, they haven't?

You've just thrown in Bribemania here, you secretly napped them to take out Aphall, Res probably hit them honourbly/for land when they were the same score, maybe they weren't secretly napped with them like dRAGE was. Bribemania have been higher than Res on multiple occasions anyway, so what does it matter what went in between them two.

Please don't keep changing the subject. Like I said before when you hit sleepmode you left Res with no other targets. I just said that, you're being very ignorant about the situation here, you know full well I'm talking about you farming Discworld/OMG, you can't suddenly change it to Bribemania and STS 3 weeks into the round after your alliance chickend out and hit sleep.

In regards to the sleepmode: tactical my ass. I haven't even attacked you this morning before I feel sorry for you - now think about this sentance for a second.

Yes, I'm not talking about titles I'm talking about your alliance stats.

Ok. But I'm talking about alliance titles now.
What so you're changing the topic now? Titles come and go CFalcon, but you can't take away your dishonourable and bashing play style.

The land they have stolen from Discworld is next to nothing, yet you guys farmed them,
And they probably only have a red title for farming land

The bias here is laughable. If we land farm, we're evil. But if they land farm, then that's ok.
How is my bias laughable? I'm not being biased, I'm just being honest. You are trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

Depends who you farmed it from, there is no bias here. You have bashed out alliances 30-40% range, they didn't.

1. You BASHED my alliance and took 30k our land for 20 hours straight
2. You farmed/bashed Discworld early on in the round when you knew it was them

Neither Res OR dRAGE did either of those two. I know now you're going to say "Oh no, we're so innocent we didn't bash Discworld, show me some battle reports"

Well NO, it's been weeks now and I don't save any sort of battle reports anymore. The stats speak for themselves as far as your alliance is concerned.

Just admit you have been the most dishonourable alliance, and you probably will be for years to come. How can you deny it?

That stat is flawed now since you guys have hit sleep mode, and since you've been farmed out yesterday resulting in lots of H/F gains for your alliance,

That's a valid point, but the h/f gains over the last 24 hours haven't been *that* significant.
So why don't you include use a few more braincells and realise that you were in sleep mode for 72 hours, which makes a total of 96 hours, most of which they were hitting Bribemania/STS (surely lost loads of honour there), so really doesn't matter about only 4 of your members being in the top 25, that's such a stupid comment to make anyway. 17/20 of your members are red, the 3 players who aren't...

Alci - who has Attack Dogs and no TL, who the hell is he going to kill?
Yochoko - Extremist, again she probably barely fires anyway unless it's defence
Unknown Nano player - which took him 2-3 weeks to even get Tyrants, his Nano only fire on the 2nd and last tick, so I doubt he even fired in any major battles. I had this problem also when I played Nano a few rounds back.

You're right I haven't played that many rounds, but I have been around for years here and there and in all my time playing I have never seen brutal +1 and +2 bashing attacks that you did on my members.

Fair enough, but I say again; it's nothing new and it's nothing extraordinary. Fairly tame compared to what else has happened in the past.
Yes, but you're forgetting that YOU were the ones doing all the bashing, half your members were crying on the forums 3 hours of getting incoming. I didn't complain once at the 20 hours non stop inc on my alliance, I took it all in good grace. I've only mentioned it now to clamp you out, yet you'll argue with me until the end of time. I'm not discussing that point further now, you HAVE been more dishonourable than any other alliance, you have bashed alliances are 30-40%, you have lied, backstabbed, been hypcortical about kick/rapes, you are forgetting last round. All you did was backstab, so what if you didn't do it this round (I'm willing to bet that you would have the first chance you got), you are backstabbers, period.

Whatever he did to you that round was between you and him, but from what I see this round you clearly deserved it.

We had the temerity to use the alliance name "KHaoS" when apparently that name belonged to one of Bruce's members and no-one else was allowed to use it. We were a FTF alliance averaging maybe 2 hours activity a day who hadn't made a single alliance attack and certainly hadn't attacked alliances 4 ranks above us. Yeah, we really deserved it.
Like I said before I wasn't in that round, just from this round alone I'm glad he did that to you. If I could go back in time to that round I would shout and scream at Bruce and tell him to stop bashing you out my range and I'd bash the living daylights out of all of you all round to get my first red title.

People need to do it to you every round, maybe then you will stop doing it to others.

Seriously now, this is why I hate debating/arguing with you CFalcon, you snip down half my sentances quote by quote and I have to waste valuable time rooting to find them, at which point you just end up changing the subject, or talking about something else completely unless I end up contradicting something I said but didn't mean.

I've said what I needed to say, I'm not going to waste any more of my time reply to you.

Last edited:

CFalcon

Official Helper
Land stolen from alliances other than Res/RQ/Aphal:

Aphal: 60k
Res: 73k
RQ: 75k

That doesn't include land from solos, no way of checking that, so there's a bit of leeway in those figures. And not to mention Aphal have only had Res and RQ in range for a large portion of the round.

That 2k difference is clearly the line between sainthood and damnation.

As much as you keep banging on about how we've taken land from DW and they haven't, the fact is everyone has stolen land from much smaller alliances. You're just zooming in on the stats the make RQ look much worse than the others because of your petty personal vendetta.

Zaheen

BANNED
That is 2k between you and Res, so what?

Res were always smaller than you, so them hitting alliances smaller than them at the time is a bit different to you doing it. Since you are FTW, you have done nothing but bash / kill / steal from anybody you can.

Res have probably just hit whoever, whenever for fun. You cannot compare the two.
_____

I see you have edited one of your posts above, let's stop this now. You have your opinion of being "the most honourable aliance of the round so far", and I'll have my opinion of you becoming a Comedian.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
A few of dRAGE chickened out in sleep mode though so there is still some of the threat alive

I had to build an entire bathroom in six hours today - I also was arranging all the defence right up 'til I hit the sleep button. You simply can't point the finger at people supposedly 'chickening into sleepmode', when you aren't a member of the alliance. I don't bail on my group if I have a choice.
You hit sleep every night too, right? Well I don't - This has been only the second time all round that I've hit sleep. I believe I'm within my rights to maintain a very valuable night's sleep for a very important and difficult manual labour task the following day.

EDIT: Can I also add, where is my supposedly horrifically negative H/F title? Ignoble. That's 37% bounty for people who want to know. I was actually of Notable title right up til the mass attacks on Aphall, as we lost honour on grabs, kills, and the likes - For our attacking style, which I'll add was very successful.

Zaheen

BANNED
Why is this point invalid? I'm just pointing out that Aphal and Res have also stolen alot from smaller alliances, although they've taken it from different sources to us. Just 'cos we took it from OMG and they took it from BM, that makes us bad?
Actually yes it does.

You stole 30k acres from OMG within 20 hours.

They stole 25k acres over a period of 3 weeks. I bet they didn't send to 10+ ID's at once with 5-6 players for 20 hours straight.

Bribemania came across to me as FTF, but contactable, able to run, able to defend, and I guarantee you were MORE ACTIVE than BOTH OMG/Discworld put together.

So yes, just thought I'd calrify that since you edited your post slightly.

I'm impressed by Res and Aphall's attacking power actually they have wiped you out whilst I was in sleep mode

I had to build an entire bathroom in six hours today - I also was arranging all the defence right up 'til I hit the sleep button. You simply can't point the finger at people supposedly 'chickening into sleepmode', when you aren't a member of the alliance. I don't bail on my group if I have a choice.
You hit sleep every night too, right? Well I don't - This has been only the second time all round that I've hit sleep. I believe I'm within my rights to maintain a very valuable night's sleep for a very important and difficult manual labour task the following day.
Don't take it too personal Dax, I was just giving an opinion ;)

CFalcon

Official Helper
Res have probably just hit whoever, whenever for fun.

What a coincidence, that what we've done too. We hit Bribemania just for fun, even though they were on our side for resistance. Hardly a FTW decision. In the same way we took a great deal of pleasure in wiping you out, the land was purely a bonus.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Don't take it too personal Dax, I was just giving an opinion ;)

I just don't like your supposed vendetta against our members. You've said some very bad things about our group, that I believe are merely misconstrued.
It's a natural course in Bushtarion to attack a lower alliance, at the end of the day. I guess it's the 'predatorial scale', if you will. But please don't forget to consider the actual alliance titles. We aren't that bad. Regardless of the banging on about bashing DW - Not everyone has done it, so why paint the entire alliance with the tar brush? We haven't organized any sort of hits on DW this round, and we didn't have any alliance lists until spies came out. It really is that simple. I do know other alliances had confirmed spy lists from certain people, and Antney's leaving us just when we filled was extremely suspicious - As such I'm not prepared to listen to Ryu's take, as he appears to be viewing this entire thread from a different planet.

Zaheen

BANNED
Res have probably just hit whoever, whenever for fun.
What a coincidence, that what we've done too. We hit Bribemania just for fun, even though they were on our side for resistance. Hardly a FTW decision. In the same way we took a great deal of pleasure in wiping you out, the land was purely a bonus.
But that's not what you did CFalcon, you came at OMG because it was personal with me. Can you not see the point I am trying to make?

You are dishonourable players. If you wanted to kill me then why didn't you? Nobody even attacked me, I had more troops than most of you guys did. All you did was bash out small inactive players, and that's what I was referring to when I was talking about you bashing out Discworld as well.

Fine you did it out of spite because it was my alliance, but you missed your target, you didn't come and take my land that much. Especially since I've been solo none of you have made any decent attempt to kill me. You came at my alliance purely for land, you knew you'd get the land without any LET at all, but you sent lots of LET rushes to my offliners because you wanted to bash them all.

You cannot jusify that by using me. All you did was make half my players quit, feel crappy. I wasn't bothered because I was playing for fun anyway, the only ones who were bothered were the ones who wanted to play ftw, they then shipjumped.

_____

I just don't like your supposed vendetta against our members. You've said some very bad things about our group, that I believe are merely misconstrued.
Do you have any solutions?

It's a natural course in Bushtarion to attack a lower alliance, at the end of the day. I guess it's the 'predatorial scale', if you will. But please don't forget to consider the actual alliance titles. We aren't that bad.
Maybe it's natural for you, but I've never attacked a smaller alliance since I started in Round 8. With the exceptions that it's personal, I'd root down the members involved and ignore the rest of the small alliance unless they got in my way.

Granted that you came for my ENTIRE alliance because it was personal, but you killed all of them more than you did to me. You took all their land you took barely anything from me. I was annoyed because I would have happily let all my land go to you, just to save them. That was not the case, since you went for them and not me.

Alliance titles don't stand for much, you can even lose a lot of honour attacking above 70% (I have fallen into this trap a few times). But you cannot explain and compare yourself to others and say "Look at theirs, we are not as bad as them" because the title itself shows nothing other than your H/F rating, and not where it came from.
_____

A few of dRAGE chickened out in sleep mode though so there is still some of the threat alive

I had to build an entire bathroom in six hours today
I also was arranging all the defence right up 'til I hit the sleep button.
You simply can't point the finger at people supposedly 'chickening into sleepmode', when you aren't a member of the alliance.
I don't bail on my group if I have a choice.

This has been only the second time all round that I've hit sleep. I believe I'm within my rights to maintain a very valuable night's sleep for a very important and difficult manual labour task the following day.
Mmhm, a likely story...

You hit sleep every night too, right?
No, I have not hit sleep every night to my knowledge, I played the first 2 weeks allied and I didn't hit sleep mode just because I had a busy day planned ahead. All my days were busy as it was in the middle of fasting and I had Eid preperations.

However since I've become solo yet, most nights? But that is because my AR Mod is 0% and both my PNaps are tiny, and one is in a very long sleepmode himself. I only hit sleep because I'm going I'm solo. You hit sleep because you was chicken, admit it! ;)

EDIT: Can I also add, where is my supposedly horrifically negative H/F title? Ignoble. That's 37% bounty for people who want to know. I was actually of Notable title right up til the mass attacks on Aphall, as we lost honour on grabs, kills, and the likes - For our attacking style, which I'll add was very successful.
It was CFalcon who mentioned titles, I was talking about your alliance not being honourable. You're welcome to debate your title with him however, in my last post I've already explained the title itself shows nothing more than your H/F rating, and not where it came from, or how you got rid of it (bot bashing etc), not saying you did, but I'm just saying.

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Zaheen tbh, i don't know how you have kept that stat of most defending.
I've been rank 2 behind you all this time, and at one point you were on 265, me on 259 and you have been solo ever since.

Zaheen

BANNED
Another few points I seem to have missed, just to clarify another point you added.

You have decided to vilify us for some reason, but I still see myself as a member of the most honourable alliance this round.
When did you become a comedian? ;)
On another page

I'm not having a go at Aphal and Res. I'm just pointing out that if RQ have been devilish, then Aphal and Res haven't exactly been saintly. Again, you're selectively seeing faults with RQ and ignoring all else.

You seem to have ignored Res sitting back and getting RQ and Aphal to do most of their work. You seem to be ignoring Aphal and Res both massing S2S and RQ despite both being a quarter of their combined score. You seem to be ignoring RQ being the ones taking the fight to Aphal when Aphal were larger than us, pretty much un-aided on all but 2 occasions. Again, I'm not condemning Aphal and Res, they're both playing good tactical games. But don't try and portray them as saints compared to us.
I didn't portray them, and I'm not comparing them with you at all, I'm just telling you that you aren't a member of the most honourable alliance, far from it in fact.

I was caught up in discussing that point with you, so apologies for missing out your points on Res/Aphall but that in my eyes would have been totally pointless, I thought you were just changing the subject again ;)

I don't know what has happened between them and others, but what all of us know is Twigleys alliance are all land fat, and if the round wasn't so intense they would have been farmed already.
_____

Waht exactly happened between my alliance and dRAGE for you to come at us like you did? You knew who I was a long time, you had my ID a long time, you came at us because you wanted to criple my alliance with LET, after you got spies because you wanted to do it properly. Hence, all my statements and views to call you dishonourable bashers, certainly not honourable.

Zaheen tbh, i don't know how you have kept that stat of most defending.
I've been rank 2 behind you all this time, and at one point you were on 265, me on 259 and you have been solo ever since.
Well I have had a fair bit of incoming from the top 25 recently Res/dRAGE, so I've kept moving out my troops, that or you're just not defending much...

Maybe you need more incoming like I have had for you to catch me up ^ ^

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Also i found these quotes from past threads on similar rounds interesting.

Pussies. Sleepmode merely postpones your eventual beatdown, whereas fighting it out is the reasonably honourable option, even if you're going to lose.)

it's entertaining to watch self proclaimed 'awesome' players hit sleepmode after 3 waves.

I personally would have left if I found out my alliance mates were hitting sleep for 3+ days too.

^ Cringe.

If you all remember, GC and NOMW teamed up on Asphyxia too.
And Asphyxia hit sleepmode to try and get GC and NOMW to war with each other.
Asphyxia got called pussies by a fair few of the people that hit sleepmode this round.
Except in that round, we got NOMW and GC to stop hitting us together and rebuilt untill we went inactive and then disbanded.

Seems alot of this is karma on Rage who's core was known as NOMW in that round.

However

Doesn't change the fact that both times it's lame.
I do feel sorry for rage cos that's what i've been through a fair few times in the past.
2 allies snapping untill mine is out of the picture.

Some of those mails sent to Res HQ are just ... erm ... well embarassing.
Let's just hope now that there is a war on top rather than actual powerblocking.

bluehen55

Harvester
At the risk of taking away from my what my own alliance has done and going against the random praise we now seem to be getting for no reason, you do realize we've gotten a majority of our land by hitting smaller alliances too? Its just the way it goes when you're playing in one of the top few alliances, you have to attack lower down to get land as much as you can to keep up, as attacking the top alliances is most likely going to be met with great defense, and it requires much more planning and coordination between members. Its simply not possible to do that constantly, so in between such hits you have to find other ways to grow. Far be it for me to throw off the title of "honorable alliance" you seem to be willing to give us, but we certainly took our fair share of land from bribe and s2s when they were a lot lower than us, not sure why it makes rage so evil.

Edit: nice find twigs, the mass sleep did remind me a lot of that round, still not a fan of that tactic, although I have no way to know for sure what their situation was like and how many were away for the weekend, it seems a bit sketchy to me

Zaheen

BANNED

Pussies. Sleepmode merely postpones your eventual beatdown, whereas fighting it out is the reasonably honourable option, even if you're going to lose.)

it's entertaining to watch self proclaimed 'awesome' players hit sleepmode after 3 waves.

I personally would have left if I found out my alliance mates were hitting sleep for 3+ days too.
My oh my, they are interesting finds...

cb1202 shipjumped from my alliance to dRAGE the moment he got Shocks in the middle of the night. Not sure if he went with info or anything but he probably did, he did nothing anyway he's was just an epic let down for me.

Let's just hope now that there is a war on top rather than actual powerblocking.
Which mails, mine? Mine were pretty nasty :(

And I really doubt there will be a powerblock ^ ^

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

^ Cringe.

If you all remember, GC and NOMW teamed up on Asphyxia too.
And Asphyxia hit sleepmode to try and get GC and NOMW to war with each other.
Asphyxia got called pussies by a fair few of the people that hit sleepmode this round.
Except in that round, we got NOMW and GC to stop hitting us together and rebuilt untill we went inactive and then disbanded.

Seems alot of this is karma on Rage who's core was known as NOMW in that round.

However

Doesn't change the fact that both times it's lame.
I do feel sorry for rage cos that's what i've been through a fair few times in the past.
2 allies snapping untill mine is out of the picture.

We didn't hit sleepmode to make the other 2 warring. It would have been naive to think they would, and if I were in their place, I probably wouldn't either.
We hit sleep because some of our players wanted a break from being called every night to defend. We had been warring for 1.5 weeks at that point, and nights for these people had been pretty intense. I think it was starting to affect rl for some people, which is obviously not acceptable.
I can already imagine the reply "zomg Res and Apha didn't need to hit sleep", but truth is, Res did pretty much **** diddly squat for about a week, and had received hardly any incoming throughout the round, as it was mainly Apha and dRage sending at eachother.
And Apha replaced maybe 50% of their alliance during the war, so they had plenty of well rested players come in. And regardless of all that, what Apha and Res do is their business, we don't care about how they run their alliance, we only care about ours.
Anyway, so we decided to take a break for 3 days, also because a fair few people had to go uncontactable during the weekend.

Call us pussies if you like (like I care :)), but the main gist here is that we hit sleep to get some rest and hoped we could come out of sleep with everyone having a good rest etc. But from the moment we came out of sleep, we got 2v1'd further which is even for well rested people impossible to fend off, and well, the rest is history.

Also Twig, one of the big differences between Asphyxia and dRage, is that you were still teching and fell behind quite massively because techs are halted in sleepmode, whereas we were fully teched.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Regardless of all the quote and counter-quote, so long as I'm still online, you aren't getting anything as easily from us caving as I've seen some alliances cave in the past.
You should never count a lineup like us as dead in the water.

Regarding Twigley's Asphyxia quotes, I did giggle there. But like I've said time and time again, not everyone puts their foot in their mouth quite like that! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.