Some Competittion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaheen

BANNED
They don't deserve any help.

Maybe if they were a little nicer to my alliance I'd at least offer to help them.

Ryu

Pruner
Regardless of what you might think.

Apha and Res were NOT working together in these attacks, it's just pure coincidence. Also, if you'll notice. I saw them attacking behind us and mass geo'ed some of their attacks. Shame that it worked out that way, not what we intended.

cb1202

Head Gardener
I am twisting Zaheens words
Please can you stop?

Look, even me and my solo PNap are sending at them because they are free land...

Tue 25th Oct, year 2. Midnight Attacking Shipjumper
Battle Report - Attacking X [X]
[close] 100,000 allied Stealth Thief stole 794 land. [200] tree. [516] bush. [38] flower. [40] grass. [0] uncultivated.

You stole 794 land. [200] tree. [516] bush. [38] flower. [40] grass. [0] uncultivated.
You gained 5.23 fame.
You gained 7.90 honour.
You earned £38,215,324 bounty.

-----

I didn't even get defended, he didn't even run out his flak first tick.

Im sorry we had to prioritize def because so many people were sending.

Tue 25th Oct, year 2. Midnight Defending xxxxxx [xxxx2]
Battle Report - Defending xxxxxxx [xxxx2]
[range] 11,974,596 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 11,272,076 hostile staff.
[range] 7,241,134 hostile Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 3,221,793 allied staff.
[range] 9,256,865 allied Arsonist attacked, disabling 22,261,207 hostile staff.
[range] 4,760,640 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 21,354,952 hostile staff.
[range] 7,286,352 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 1,029,553 hostile staff.
[range] 9,592,985 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 2,691,340 hostile staff.
[range] 14,411,513 allied Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 3,761,548 hostile staff.
[range] 2,813,740 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 17,872,499 allied staff.
[range] 7,955,871 allied Humvee attacked, killing 411,107 hostile staff.
[range] 719,898 hostile Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 7,095,146 allied staff.

Disabled: 24,952,547 [£319,335,113,200] enemies disabled.
Died: 37,829,236 [£972,403,206,800] enemies dead. 28,189,438 [£338,059,172,000] friendlies dead.

You gained 825,074 effectiveness.
You gained 30.95 fame.
You gained 25.65 honour.
You will soon be receiving £11,819,567,200 insurance.

Tue 25th Oct, year 2. Midnight Defending xxxxx [3xxx]
Battle Report - Defending xxxxx [xxx]
[close] 100,000 hostile Stealth Thief stole 794 land. [200] tree. [516] bush. [38] flower. [40] grass. [0] uncultivated

Tue 25th Oct, year 2. Early hours Defending xxxx [xxxx2]
Battle Report - Defending xxxxx [xxxx2]
[r/m] 11,052,438 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 9,918,972 hostile staff.
[middle] 841,133 hostile Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 479,001 allied staff.
[r/m] 6,925,796 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 37,896,867 hostile staff.
[r/m] 4,904,448 allied Assassin attacked, killing 5,459,537 hostile staff.
[middle] 638,596 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 453,976 allied staff.
[r/m] 7,798,962 allied Humvee attacked, killing 3,947,252 hostile staff.

Died: 57,222,628 [£782,686,725,600] enemies dead. 932,977 [£33,628,115,000] friendlies dead.

You gained 352,837 effectiveness.
You gained 6.43 fame.
You gained 16.81 honour.
You will soon be receiving £3,493,812,000 insurance.

definitely not land or even easy for those guys, but nice try there zaheen.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Apha and Res were NOT working together in these attacks, it's just pure coincidence. Also, if you'll notice. I saw them attacking behind us and mass geo'ed some of their attacks. Shame that it worked out that way, not what we intended.

Which is crappy, but well just have to buy more geos and return the "favor" :p

Tbh, we'll really fight it out with alpha after and potential interruptions have been removed, if we even decide to want a war. Were about 50/50 right now :p

No plan or agreements have been made with them, we both wanted dRAGE out of the picture before we really continued on, and saw the sleep mode for what it was. People can yell whatever they want :) but I'm sure twiggy and brimania are both happy to have a break from incomings from either top alliance..

cb1202

Head Gardener

Which is crappy, but well just have to buy more geos and return the "favor" :p

Tbh, we'll really fight it out with alpha after and potential interruptions have been removed, if we even decide to want a war. Were about 50/50 right now :p

No plan or agreements have been made with them, we both wanted dRAGE out of the picture before we really continued on, and saw the sleep mode for what it was. People can yell whatever they want :) but I'm sure twiggy and brimania are both happy to have a break from incomings from either top alliance..

You dont know if u want to war with them... well way to give their asses the round then. You help them take out the only people willing to put up a fight.

Zaheen

BANNED
I am liking what I am hearing.

You dont know if u want to war with them... well way to give their asses the round then. You help them take out the only people willing to put up a fight.
This is why I yelled at Res the way I did, dRAGE took a huge lead (as they were already equal with Aphall when they teamed with Res), and after growing all their seeds they were bigger, not to mention I knew Aphall had new recruits which could have been the reason they dropped as quick as they did.

cb1202, you've basically just said Res have no chance against Aphall. Which makes you and your alliance all hypocrites? You knew you'd take down Bruce, and then you'd backstab Res for the win. You're all just sour because your plan failed, even your plan B failed of hitting sleep mode and lying about the length failed, and now plan C (a war cry) is failing, and not only that, people will start to laugh at you.

Suck it up and enjoy the beats you shipjumper - it's just a game!

cb1202

Head Gardener
I am liking what I am hearing.

This is why I yelled at Res the way I did, dRAGE took a huge lead (as they were already equal with Aphall when they teamed with Res), and after growing all their seeds they were bigger, not to mention I knew Aphall had new recruits which could have been the reason they dropped as quick as they did.

cb1202, you've basically just said Res have no chance against Aphall. Which makes you and your alliance all hypocrites? You knew you'd take down Bruce, and then you'd backstab Res for the win. You're all just sour because your plan failed, even your plan B failed of hitting sleep mode and lying about the length failed, and now plan C (a war cry) is failing, and not only that, people will start to laugh at you.

Suck it up and enjoy the beats you shipjumper - it's just a game!

Zaheen I was clearly responding to the part of the post where Lucky said that they dont even know if they will fight aphalla. I in no way said that res cant take on aphalla. They are saying their is a 50% chance they will not fight back

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
It's funny to see Res repeat their same mistake from a week ago lol

What can I say? We aren't really FTW.. ^_^ We have some people that want to go for the win, some that dont care, and some that CBA to put in the effort.. :p The only reason we're Rank 1 is because Alpha is whoring seeds.. They'll pass us eventaully though.. even seeds add to your score.. and we do love to suicide ^_^

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I won't disagree since you presumably know your ally better than I do. I know what I'd do in your shoes, apparently a majority of you guys disagree though. Lol

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I won't disagree since you presumably know your ally better than I do. I know what I'd do in your shoes, apparently a majority of you guys disagree though. Lol

If we had planned on going FTW, We would have used the 72hrs that dRAGE was in sleep to knock alpha out of the way so we could hit dRAGE by ourselves as soon as they were out of the picture.. :p

Buut.. We aren't FTW.. at least not all of us.. ^_^ not everyone wants to get woken up for attacks.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
And so your natural alternative is to not hit Aphalla and hit dRQ? Seems contradictory to me tbh, but you're free to play however you want.

Zaheen

BANNED
And so your natural alternative is to not hit Aphalla and hit dRQ? Seems contradictory to me tbh, but you're free to play however you want.
They hit Alpha first last week don't forget, and if they continued to hit them with you it would have resulted in you both having to explain a 21+ day secret nap/powerblock to admins.

I think Res are doing the right thing here, they have nothing to lose. If they help dRAGE kill Aphall then they will definately lose because both Aphall and dRAGE will attack them on the retal/backstab respectively.

However if they help Aphall seek revenge on dRAGE (the bashers of the game), then they stand a good chance of winning, why?

Aphall seem to have a lot of mercy, they have been nothing but honest with me so far - I think when the time comes the war against Res for first place will be a good fair/fun one, I doubt they will wave/bash them into outta space, I would like to hope that they would make it last all round whilst the FTF members in both alliances have their fun, at the same time the FTW ones try and dictate the lead. dRAGE have done nothing but lie and play dirty, why? They stole 50% of their land from 30-40% alliances and that's just pretty pathetic considering who they have in the alliance. All think they are the bees knees, well really nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and liars, shipjumpers, bashers, wavers etc etc.

I am falling asleep now, my film finished. Hang in there dRAGE - hope you are in 70% of my range by the morning because I'm coming back for my acres.

LuckySports you make the claim that your alliance is FTF, but that's not the impression I have been getting by the members I've been speaking to ^ ^

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
They hit Alpha first last week don't forget, and if they continued to hit them with you it would have resulted in you both having to explain a 21+ day secret nap/powerblock to admins.

I think Res are doing the right thing here, they have nothing to lose. If they help dRAGE kill Aphall then they will definately lose because both Aphall and dRAGE will attack them on the retal/backstab respectively.

However if they help Aphall seek revenge on dRAGE (the bashers of the game), then they stand a good chance of winning, why?

Aphall seem to have a lot of mercy, they have been nothing but honest with me so far - I think when the time comes the war against Res for first place will be a good fair/fun one, I doubt they will wave/bash them into outta space, I would like to hope that they would make it last all round whilst the FTF members in both alliances have their fun, at the same time the FTW ones try and dictate the lead. dRAGE have done nothing but lie and play dirty, why? They stole 50% of their land from 30-40% alliances and that's just pretty pathetic considering who they have in the alliance. All think they are the bees knees, well really nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and liars, shipjumpers, bashers, wavers etc etc.

I am falling asleep now, my film finished. Hang in there dRAGE - hope you are in 70% of my range by the morning because I'm coming back for my acres.

LuckySports you make the claim that your alliance is FTF, but that's not the impression I have been getting by the members I've been speaking to ^ ^

Maybe in less insularity tones, but that is actually kind of my feelings.. ^_^ Bruce and that group have been pretty polite with us, never accused us of a Power block, never threatened to rush us all round or kill us.. Whereas dRAGE has done all of those things.. and then on top of that lied.. Although the lying was suppose to be some new tactic.. I personally don't enjoy being lied to.. So even though alpha stand the best chance of taking rank 1 from us (almost garanteed at this point) I still see dRAGE as the threat.. and don't mind bashing them down as much as I would any other alliance.. even if I don't agree with the 2v1 tactics we've more or less adopted without trying...

And we were the first to hit dRAGE straight out of sleep.. :p we had a train of 4-5 people before Alpha even noticed.. ^_^

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
LuckySports I have a really bad habit of posting something then editing it about 5000 times. You seem to quote my unedited post and respond to it whilst I'm still editing. Which is fine, but can you just not quote me if it's directly above your post? You're quoting the entire post, pretty pointless really just quote snips, or quote it if it's from another page entirely - just use my name at the start so people know who you are responding to.

I still see dRAGE as the threat.. and don't mind bashing them down as much as I would any other alliance.. even if I don't agree with the 2v1 tactics we've more or less adopted without trying...

And we were the first to hit dRAGE straight out of sleep.. :p we had a train of 4-5 people before Alpha even noticed.. ^_^
I saw this threat from day 1, and it's why I agreed to help Bruce take them out - well at least that was the plan before I realised I had about 2 active players in my alliance, which decided to go on holiday ^ ^

You were the first to notice and you're apparently FTF, says a lot about how Aphall are playing who are supposedly FTW. I know for a fact that if it was Aphall in sleepmode and dRAGE were waiting for them to come out, they'd have bashed the crap out of them for 20-40 hours non stop, that's why they are like.

As soon as Aphall took the lead at the start I knew they would be teamed on by at least 3 alliances, that's why I refused to help dRAGE take the lead even easier than they already did ^ ^

Anyway nn.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Bruce and that group have been pretty polite with us, never accused us of a Power block, never threatened to rush us all round or kill us.. Whereas dRAGE has done all of those things..

wasn't it dRage that got accused of powerblocking with you guys? I doubt they'd accuse themselves of powerblocking with you?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Bruce and that group have been pretty polite with us, never accused us of a Power block, never threatened to rush us all round or kill us.. Whereas dRAGE has done all of those things..

wasn't it dRage that got accused of powerblocking with you guys? I doubt they'd accuse themselves of powerblocking with you?

Shush Davis, logic and common sense has no place on these forums!

btw, you're correct.

I think powerblocking has been a rather overused term since TBA, and this round in general. dRQ and Res were not powerblocking, and I'd say that Res and Aphalla are not powerblocking yet; it rather depends on what their next step is. Lame 2v1? Sure; but as Iamsmart said earlier iirc, this is the way the game forces most rounds to unfold. With three alliances relatively equal, it stands to reason that one will always be gangbanged by the other two. We just happen to be on the short stick at the moment. ;)

In my opinion, being 2v1ed just speaks to how threatening they really think we are that they require 2 allies to beat us :D We should take it as praise, really ;)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

I don't remember Alpha accusing us of that, which is what I was getting at.. It was mostly Twigley and people from other lower alliances or solos.. ^_^ Alpha knew we were just biding our time..

And Zaheen - You are correct in that some of our members wish to go FTW and take the #1 spot.. But the alliance was founded on a FTF concept, and we haven't booted any of our members that chose to be less-than-active because they were told we are FTF.. ^_^ I wouldn't want to anyway.. I'm kind of stuck between FTF and FTW myself.. I don't want to be woken at 3am or pranked at work to go on attacks.. but my competitive side says..

KILL!!

^_^

And sorry.. I'm quick on the draw with my quote.. :p I editted my post to include your editted quote properly.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
LS, I thought Hero/Ryu accused us (dRQ and Res) of powerblocking? I could be wrong but I thought that's what they were doing a few pages back :p

Anyways, it's all in the past now, but I don't think any alliance comes out of this round with a particularly shiny badge ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.