Sad times

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I think the last 2 days have been probably the saddest few days in bushtarion history, 2 ftw alliances disbanding. The amount of player base that care is dire. In my opinion there are two FTW alliances left, which i think is so sad. This really really is a sign that this game will be over in 3-4 rounds in my opinion.

Azzer, if you do still care about this game...you don't have long to save it :(

CFalcon

Official Helper
Very sad times :(

Last round we had 4-5 alliances, rank 1 aside, making a semi-pro effort. This round it seems we have 2, one being a training alliance.

Last round raised my optimism with the semi-ftw alliances really making something of the game. This round seems to have dashed that hope.

Edited just for you crimson

Last edited:

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
Very sad times :(

Last round we had 4-5 alliances, rank 1 aside, making an effort. This round it seems we have 2, one being a training alliance.

Last round raised my optimism with the semi-ftw alliances really making something of the game. This round seems to have dashed that hope.

And those two are?

That's pretty disrespectful to those of us that have been trying - and have been progressing.

Is it our fault if a "FTW" alliance has been attempting to bash on us for so much of the round?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Errrr why are you taking this as an insult? It's not directed at you in anyway! The only real FTW alliances were NOMW/GC/Medo(or what ever they were before)

The other alliances were never in the race for rank one. This wasn't directed as an insult at other alliances, at the sad fact this game is dead.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
IceOfire said:
Errrr why are you taking this as an insult? It's not directed at you in anyway! The only real FTW alliances were NOMW/GC/Medo(or what ever they were before)

The other alliances were never in the race for rank one. This wasn't directed as an insult at other alliances, at the sad fact this game is dead

And you're clearly helping the situation by talking to me like ****.

Charmed. I'm not to know that your message is to suggest the game is dead, rather than that alliances aren't making an effort.

My issue is that in this game, you aren't recognised for anything unless you're in the mix for the top. CFalcon seemed to suggest that with his "2 alliances, 1 being training" lark.

Try fighting it out in the middle order for a change, it's actually quite entertaining. We've had some pretty funny wars... Good Cop Bad Donut were hilarious. I've got some amusing mail from their leader saved in Mailbox, waiting to be posted at round end.

Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

The other alliances were never in the race for rank one. This wasn't directed as an insult at other alliances, at the sad fact this game is dead you

Charmed.

My issue is that in this game, you aren't recognised for anything unless you're in the mix for the top. You've both supported that with your posts.

Try fighting it out in the middle order for a change, it's actually quite entertaining. We've had some pretty funny wars... Good Cop Bad Donut were hilarious. I've got some amusing mail from their leader saved in Mailbox, waiting to be posted at round end.

Good times.

That's not what i play the game for or anyone in a ftw alliance does. Also if i wanted **** banter in in game mails i would have a conversation with you! So thanks for that input.

Again you misunderstood my main point of this thread.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

The other alliances were never in the race for rank one. This wasn't directed as an insult at other alliances, at the sad fact this game is dead you ****tard

Charmed.

My issue is that in this game, you aren't recognised for anything unless you're in the mix for the top. You've both supported that with your posts.

Good times.

That's not what i play the game for or anyone in a ftw alliance does. Also if i wanted **** banter in in game mails i would have a conversation with you! So thanks for that input.

Again you misunderstood my main point of this thread.

Wow. You have low standards. Such a charming individual you are.

Is it any wonder people don't stick around?

The playerbase is as much to blame for people leaving as Azzer, and that's a FACT.

Start accepting it, or follow Mediocrity into the game that shall not be named.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
There are those of us who aren't playing, a bit of detail wouldn't go a miss.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Medo disbanded (An alliance that was made out of Twigs first alliance)
BCs disbanded

Just thought it was a bit sad only 2 FTW alliances are around

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Well no alliance but GC have a chance of winning anyway, I've known that since I quit, a month ago. For the Win doesn't seem like a very practical aim if rank 1 is massively bigger than you, and you've literally no chance of victory

This game isn't fun for some people, if rank #1 isn't a realistic achievement. I for one don't like being rank 3-4, all round, getting big only to feed my land to rank 1, who my alliance can't defend against.

I don't blame em, I don't blame anyone for being realistic :p

CFalcon

Official Helper
My issue is that in this game, you aren't recognised for anything unless you're in the mix for the top. CFalcon seemed to suggest that with his "2 alliances, 1 being training" lark.

Good times.

You're right, I've never played in the middle order, I've got no idea what it's like. Thanks for enlightening me.

But coming back from the land of sarcasm; for a start I'm fairly sure that middling alliance wars/intrigues aren't quite what they used to be, but that's besides the point.

The point was that pro and semi-pro play seems to have taken a serious dip this round.

I apologise deeply if that saddening me offends you.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Oh, i miss the time's, were rank 34 alliance goes to war whit alliance rank 31!! and there was a whole forum discussion going on ect!!
And rank 1 alliance, and Rank 1 in the game has constant 50+ targets in range!

now its GC vs NOMW, it aint over, there defence is good.
OK there on half our land, and 1/3 our score. But they dont seem to put effort into attacking, not as much as in defending! :)

could be fun times still!:D

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
Oh, i miss the time's, were rank 34 alliance goes to war whit alliance rank 31!! and there was a whole forum discussion going on ect!!
And rank 1 alliance, and Rank 1 in the game has constant 50+ targets in range!

now its GC vs NOMW, it aint over, there defence is good.
OK there on half our land, and 1/3 our score. But they dont seem to put effort into attacking, not as much as in defending! :)

could be fun times still!:D

My main gripe is that because the fight for the top is "over", the rest of the game is forgotten about.

If you cut out rank 1, 2 and 3 alliances, we'd all be saying "Woah, this round is so awesomely close, wars and **** all over".

There have been SO many fights down here. Scores change regularly, positions change regularly, etc.

Keep the faith Elderveld :D

Atleast someone in here is being positive ^^

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
And if you cut out the top 3 teams in the premier league it would be close between Tottenham, Aston Villa, Liverpool etc.

It just wouldn't be as interesting.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Tbh like i said on IRC;

I seen more action over rounds in the past 7/8 rounds than i did "in the old days".
Before it was over in a week or even sometimes - 2 days.
The top (FTW) is more active than ever, but the problem is the middle ranks :/

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
we can thank BB for ruining the round :!:

images

ZigZag

Harvester
Was there no resistance this round? I know now it's to late, but I never heard of one the entire round or even seen one mentioned on the forums. Very boring round IMO. (ofc playing solo always is)