RA3!

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Re: RA3!

I played several mods and campaigns, but i'm after campaigns more, in mods i get bored fairly quick after i check what does each unit :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

I LOVED Ra2.
Like ... omg play it every night in between ticks for house.

Ra3 dispointed me.
Like BW said, it just felt crappy.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator

DarkSider said:
I played several mods and campaigns, but i'm after campaigns more, in mods i get bored fairly quick after i check what does each unit :p
Hah, I made some damn kickass missions as well. At the time I was a corporal for the ATC, and so was involved in planning the night exercises - for some of them I modelled them on missions I'd made with RA2. Had two new campaigns, one for Soviets and one for the Alliance. Aaaaah I miss those days!

kyx

Harvester

thats nice.. i thought u meant the RA3 beta version which comes with Kane's Wrath

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener

@ Weeble
Hell Yeah ATC!!! Im a sargeant :D
And I used to love modding, could never get the flying units to work though, they just seemed to eat my game when I built them, and I'd have to start it up all over again....
But more to the point, I can't wait for RA3, Ive not played CNC3, but I have generals, and thought that the graphics worked well, but there wasnt enough variation in units/structures... That and I missed the boats... :p

P.S. Did anyone ever play the Eagle Red mod? It was always my fav. but I've had to reformat my HD, so I dont have it any more, and can't find it for download :(

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

C&C 3 is fun, especially in a multiplayer game where you can park up suicide trucks next to all of your team-mates buildings wait for him to attack the enemy and just as his army is out fighting the war you detonate all of the det-trucks and blow your team-mate up despite no friendly fire.

Can't imagine who'd do such a thing though, can you Weeble!?

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

*drools at the sight of those dreadnoughts* :D

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way

Comrades,

If you are receiving this e-mail then you are officially registered for the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Multiplayer Beta Test and are in our queue. Soviet Kirov’s bombed our beta test satellite communications around the launch of Kane’s Wrath in a deliberate attempt to halt our initial beta test communication e-mails to you upon your registration. While they were successful in their attempt, we were still able to retrieve all data and have continued to collect Beta Test registrations in numerical order since Kane’s Wrath shipped. We’ve recently reconstructed our communication technology with far better systems and defenses and will now be sending you frequent updates throughout the course of our multiplayer beta test. So fear not Comrade, we did not forget you!

:hug: EA :hug:

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way

It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the first wide release of the Red Alert 3 public beta test. We will continue to grow the pool of beta participants over the course of the beta, but for now you will be one of the first people outside of the development team to have the opportunity to play Red Alert 3.

any1 else playing yet?

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener

Is no-one else interested anymore? 4 days till release and I cant wait :D The cast wouldn't be out of place in a movie, albeit a little dodgy with Jenny McCarthy in it ;)
And did I mention how poon-ting all the new units look? I'm loving the new focus on Navy, I missed that in Generals....

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator

Azzer said:
C&C 3 is fun, especially in a multiplayer game where you can park up suicide trucks next to all of your team-mates buildings wait for him to attack the enemy and just as his army is out fighting the war you detonate all of the det-trucks and blow your team-mate up despite no friendly fire.

Can't imagine who'd do such a thing though, can you Weeble!?
You mean Generals? That's why I don't play any of the C&C series with you any more :p (you willy)

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I'm getting it tomorrow or so- if any of you want to try out the co-op campaign, nudge me. :p