RA3!

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Re: RA3!

The first step towards participating in the Beta program is ordering Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath. Not only will you get to play the latest installment of the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Saga,, but within every purchase of Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath that contains the Red Alert 3 Beta Key Sticker is a key that guarantees you access to the Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Beta program if you register before September 15, 2008.
Ohh yeah im thrilled... not.

Alvestein

Garden Designer

i haven't got Kanes wrath so i'll just wait until it comes out fully :)

Alvestein

Garden Designer

you mean the podcast with that idiot of a guy doing a tv showesk thing? he sucks :p

kyx

Harvester

WOOHOO.

Red Alerts 1 and 2 and Yuri's Revenge were great, and let's hope Red Alert 3 would be EVEN BETTER!

kyx

Harvester

The fact is, Red Alert 2 was developef by Westwood while Red Alert 3 will be by EA, because Westwood disbanded.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator

Westwood and Bullfrog were perhaps two of the world's sexiest ever companies. Such a shame they both don't exist anymore :-(
And you're right, EA have really buggered the Command and Conquer series up, if we're honest. They took it to unnecessary levels.

vlad

Harvester

kyx said:
Nayy if they were sexy they would make WoW free.

But, no other game offers what WoW overs in the way of support/game updates. I mean .. some of these patches they release in all honesty should be expansions, but they are done for free. So thats what you are paying for, not to mention the reliability of the connectivity service :D

And yeah, i miss the games like Dungeon keeper, they were ace :D

TehPantz

Head Gardener

I love the red alert series...but when you were able to play as yuri it loses some fun because he is so overpowered.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator

Not really... during multiplayer matches I found it quite easy to rape Yuri blind.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Allied have all the great offensive weapons. You can swarm rockets and send them kamikaze on enemy MCV and other buildings they can get before dying or just mass prisms and once you have enough of them no other soviet nation or yuri can do anything :p Especially as i recently found out it's easy as pie to upgrade them infiltrating a spy in your own tech center :eek:

kyx

Harvester

WoW gives expansions like the burning crusade and wrath of the lich king, and their patching is good, but not that spectacular..

Alvestein

Garden Designer

darksider, prisms suck vs Units. :) a few ivans will have those expensive tanks turned into scraps within seconds.

now if you were to have a tanya in an IVF, 2 mirage tanks and 2 prism tanks. chrono into the enemies base. you practically win.