R57 Awards

nightwish

Pruner
Worst Alliance - Tao. For the first 2 weeks they used skill, organisation and activity to near perfectly win the round. After that it was all lost, mass bashing being the main problem. As soon as you got in range you had sometimes 6 people on the same tick even know they were much bigger, and would send again and again sometimes as much as 4 - 5 times in a row and not just against us. This made a lot of people I spoke to want to rage quit.

Just going to leave this here. Love the hypocrisy

Hypocrisy seems to go both ways. You yourself seems to been defending the fact that you used an id list last round from someone who spied and did say at least 1 ID, yet you accused the rank 1 alliance this round of cheating under baseless assumptions. You probably just like the drama, otherwise why revive a past round awards thread?

Like I said, all R1 alliance's are the same. They wouldn't believe me.

yep, and all R2 alliances seems to be the same too, treating R1 alliance like cheaters it seems like ^^. Oh well, cheating and using unfair methods in bushtarion came from waaayyyy before any of you might even realise. In fact, the only thing that counts in here always was what you can do(destroying reputations, spying on alliance, leaking ID lists, using leaked ID lists and wave it when it cannot defend at round start, etc) and what you can't do, no matter how dirty the move is, if it isn't bannable, it's a fair move. Always was like this and it seems always will be.

Actually precious, we never had an id list given to us last round. Keep the excuses coming though.

Simply pointing out how hard some people cried about mass bashing and now feel the need to send 6 on a tick again to win. No opinion on the act of mass bashing, just the hypocrisy

well sweety, I wasn't here last round and that's what makes me have a non emotional answer to what you are saying when you obviously are hurt somewhere the sun never shines.

You did say you had at least 1 name given to you by someone named mini, that's already in itself a support of the same kind you are accusing others on.

secondo, you basically only pulled out the topic to try and get more drama in the same style of the other topic in the politic forum that i had time to read. If i had to cut the judgement from what i red over there, I feel that a lot of jealousy comes from your part in the reasons that you lost this round.

And finally sugar cake, hypocrisy goes both ways, you bringing out the discussion to start drama on the notice that you're crying about being massed by the rank 1 alliance (something that I remember being argued about in year 2003 in these forums) is way overdue. Just deal with the fact your alliance isn't first place this round, get some nice battle reports and some fun and you win, cry on forum saying you deleated your account because you lost and yeah ... in that case you're a looser.

Coon1

BANNED
Worst Alliance - Tao. For the first 2 weeks they used skill, organisation and activity to near perfectly win the round. After that it was all lost, mass bashing being the main problem. As soon as you got in range you had sometimes 6 people on the same tick even know they were much bigger, and would send again and again sometimes as much as 4 - 5 times in a row and not just against us. This made a lot of people I spoke to want to rage quit.

Hypocrisy seems to go both ways. You yourself seems to been defending the fact that you used an id list last round from someone who spied and did say at least 1 ID, yet you accused the rank 1 alliance this round of cheating under baseless assumptions. You probably just like the drama, otherwise why revive a past round awards thread?

yep, and all R2 alliances seems to be the same too, treating R1 alliance like cheaters it seems like ^^. Oh well, cheating and using unfair methods in bushtarion came from waaayyyy before any of you might even realise. In fact, the only thing that counts in here always was what you can do(destroying reputations, spying on alliance, leaking ID lists, using leaked ID lists and wave it when it cannot defend at round start, etc) and what you can't do, no matter how dirty the move is, if it isn't bannable, it's a fair move. Always was like this and it seems always will be.

Actually precious, we never had an id list given to us last round. Keep the excuses coming though.

Simply pointing out how hard some people cried about mass bashing and now feel the need to send 6 on a tick again to win. No opinion on the act of mass bashing, just the hypocrisy

well sweety, I wasn't here last round and that's what makes me have a non emotional answer to what you are saying when you obviously are hurt somewhere the sun never shines.

You did say you had at least 1 name given to you by someone named mini, that's already in itself a support of the same kind you are accusing others on.

secondo, you basically only pulled out the topic to try and get more drama in the same style of the other topic in the politic forum that i had time to read. If i had to cut the judgement from what i red over there, I feel that a lot of jealousy comes from your part in the reasons that you lost this round.

And finally sugar cake, hypocrisy goes both ways, you bringing out the discussion to start drama on the notice that you're crying about being massed by the rank 1 alliance (something that I remember being argued about in year 2003 in these forums) is way overdue. Just deal with the fact your alliance isn't first place this round, get some nice battle reports and some fun and you win, cry on forum saying you deleated your account because you lost and yeah ... in that case you're a looser.

On several counts - you need to learn to read and comprehend.

clearly stated that i have no opinion either way on the mass bashing - strictly pointed out the hypocrisy of the situation.

Also stated i deleted in protest of the blatant cheating.

Crawl back into the hole from which you came please or get educated.

nightwish

Pruner

On several counts - you need to learn to read and comprehend.

clearly stated that i have no opinion either way on the mass bashing - strictly pointed out the hypocrisy of the situation.

Also stated i deleted in protest of the blatant cheating.

Crawl back into the hole from which you came please or get educated.

The way you defend your point i am more inclined in trusting these ''cheaters'' as you call them than you, their arguments were more logic and well explained when your's were vague and finger pointing. Your reviving on this topic is only finger pointing also, seems like an habbit

On top of that sending out insults about someone's education doesn't help your case. You clearly made this to start drama, it's an acceptable tactic, if you cannot beat the players in game try to take away their reputation on the forum. It is cowardly but yeah, acceptable.

Another point, if it isn't bannable, it isn't cheating. Sorry to say but that always been like that, deleating your account over that is yeah admitting you lost. To me that deleate thing sounds more like you cannot play if not in first place.

Oh and finally since we're on the hypocrisy topic, how hypocrit is it to not even play a game and try to bring someone's name in the mud?

Coon1

BANNED
So having multiple accounts isnt cheating? Acc sharing, land farming too? Thanks, Azzer

The reputation of many in R1 precedes them, which makes their recruitmemt even more shocking. No amount of mud slinging in forums could make the reputation of people like recon and antney any worse. Its the delusional and ignorant who believe otherwise - which one are you?

As for deleting as you feel i cannot play? Wow - you really do need some education.

nightwish

Pruner
So having multiple accounts isnt cheating? Acc sharing, land farming too? Thanks, Azzer

The reputation of many in R1 precedes them, which makes their recruitmemt even more shocking. No amount of mud slinging in forums could make the reputation of people like recon and antney any worse. Its the delusional and ignorant who believe otherwise - which one are you?

As for deleting as you feel i cannot play? Wow - you really do need some education.

Sorry but right now i don't see that Recon or Antney trying to drag other players in the mud, only you. As far as reputation goes i have no idea but as far as current action you are clearly the one needing to grow up.

In term or these accusations, all i saw was a load of finger pointing. no proofs or anything tangible except someone on the forum saying ''OMG they cheated''. before going on about forums rules (since i feel it's where you're gonna go) dragging someone's name in the mud on false accusation is already damaging enough ... and it remains false accusations until proofs are given. Either keep the debate out of the public forum, or make your point like it should, the in between in these case only make you look bad

Let's face it, what use was it even to you of ''pointing someone's hypocresy'' in this case? What did it bring to your life or to your game? What advantage or gain did you get from that? Will it bring justice in the field of bushtarion? Was it so peoples would accept you? was it for having fun and a laugh? Was it to make yourself feel more competent in your player's habilities?

using the words delusional, ignorant, lacking education as a way to make an argument just shows that you cannot get a tangible one without insults. try getting your point across like a civilised person with backup of what you're saying and i might be more inclined in trusting you. Either that or keep the excuses comming.

Coon1

BANNED
I think you sufficiently answered my question. Ignorant and delusional. Your augmented and twisted response shows that it is clear you do not have a full grasp on this situation nor the situation the game (whats left of it).

And yes, the only reason the whole truth hasn't played out in forums is the rules of the forums. Perhaps a different tune may be forthcoming from you and others if you had seen the full picture - reality is i dont care enough to show you. Nor do i respect your opinion so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Whoever gave you a voice should recind this right. Frankly, pretending to know anything about me or the current state of Bushtarion is embarrassing on your part.

/Yawn

Now im done

nightwish

Pruner
Ignorant and delusional twisted response

reality is i dont care enough to show you. Nor do i respect your opinion so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Whoever gave you a voice should recind this right.

I see our definition of civilised isn't the same. Good to know.

Also you didn't answer of what you gained by finger pointing ... it must have been to fulfill some kind of needs, what was that need?

Edit : oh about the state of the game ... i'm pretty sure running mouths in forums about how everyone seems to cheat to get rank 1 really helps the situation. That will surely help newer players who get on forum to feel at home in a fun community.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

reality is i dont care enough to show you. Nor do i respect your opinion so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Also you didn't answer of what you gained by finger pointing ... it must have been to fulfill some kind of needs, what was that need?

Edit : oh about the state of the game ... i'm pretty sure running mouths in forums about how everyone seems to cheat to get rank 1 really helps the situation. That will surely help newer players who get on forum to feel at home in a fun community.

If you flirt with coon anymore... You'll have me to deal with
He's mine

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder

Got to admit after a long break bring in a rank1 alliance sure has changed, I'm sure this is down to having a smaller player base (almost 8 years)

But sure I can admit when I say something wrong

Cudos coon

nightwish

Pruner

If you flirt with coon anymore... You'll have me to deal with
He's mine

It's fine ... He let me have him from behind once ... you can have him back all ready and dilated for you ^^.