R57 Awards

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
It's the end of another round and so the trend must go on of the awards.

Alliance of the round

Best Offensive Alliance

Best Defensive Alliance

Honourable Mention Alliance

Worst Alliance

Best Leader

Worst Leader

Player of the Round - Allied

Player of the Round - Solo

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award
trophy-icon.png
)

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award
trophy-icon.png
)

Honourable Mention Player

Worst Player

Best Moment of the Round

Worst Moment of the Round

Last edited by a moderator:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I'll kick things off...

Alliance of the round - I believe this to be TAOO. We were pretty much rank 1 from the beginning, and so were clearly the better alliance out the lot.

Best Offensive Alliance - TAOO again. You don't win by not being the better offensive alliance. We pestered with Avengers and soon broke them, and waved them continually. Always saw outgoings from us.

Best Defensive Alliance - This is going to be a split award. Firstly to TAOO for preserving our lead by some tight defending and knowing where to fake and real. We were normally faking inc but making it believable. The other part goes to Avengers. To start off they were awful, dreadful. But soon picked up, got together and started to kick our asses on defence.

Honourable Mention Alliance - I'm just going to say scallywags - because they always deserve this.

Worst Alliance - Here Botty Botty Bot. You don't even hide your multi activity. Bloody disgrace.

Best Leader - I've got to say Lukey on this one. He made sure everyone knew what they were doing, organised people. Kept people in line. Just led the alliance well to victory - other than when he was on holiday.

Worst Leader - Leader of Here Botty Botty Bot...reasons above.

Player of the Round - Allied - This goes to a few people, in TAOO.

Coon - You and your apaches. 140m I think or so now. Always contactable and such a reliable player.
Leeroy - Amazing as always. Your pom's probably saved us more than anything. And being someone who killed a lot, proves something.
DA - You were amazing as always. Your SA, along with Abreu, were so dangerous.

Everyone else in TAOO - You did amazing. You were all great in defence, as our rank proves it. But I feel these 3 stood out.

Player of the Round - Solo - Elijahh. Never heard of him/her, but he/she was constantly at a high rank and high on acres. Doing something well to keep that.

Best Offensive Player - I probably have to give this to Minifreak. He was ALWAYS attacking, and always boosting people. I lost count how many times he died. Coon/Lee. They are always so dangerous together. It was a pleasure seeing their BR's and Leeroy's bribes. Winter/Slavi/Lanky/Changer/DA/Master/Evans - There are just too many people to choose from. I could choose the whole alliance.

Best Defensive Player - Probably Phantom. He used is Para/Harriers well, and stopped a lot of low ETA rushes. Played with him a lot and never lets me down. Abreu done pretty damn good with his SA. Stopped a ton of inc. Winter aswell with his gargs and a ton of vamps.

Honourable Mention Player - Minifreak. I was happy he joined us. He didnt care about his troops one bit and was more than happy to die for others to kill well and land. He deserves this award 110%.

Worst Player - This has to be split I feel between Desa and MaraDona. Desa because he has a few troops to start, lost all his troops, then seed whored, bought CG's only. Then bought loads of troops, saw inc then logged off/went AFK. Then to top it all off goes into SM without telling anyone. Solo from the start. Also MaraDona, because I thought for the majority of the round he too was a bit of deadweight which hurts me to say because he normally doesnt let me down.

Best Moment of the Round - Waiting to see how much Minifreak died on an attack, was always amusing. Also, finally killing Avengers and taking all their land made me quite happy.

Worst Moment of the Round - Forgetting I was on an attack with Leeroy, went to football, came back and saw we lost 11t worth of troops. And not having any targets for AAAAAGES

Coon1

BANNED
Alliance of the round - TAOO ofc, r1 start to finish. Only 2 changes to our lineup the entire round. It's been a while since that has happened

Best Offensive Alliance - TAOO. Relentless attacking by the majority of our members.

Best Defensive Alliance - TAOO. At times Avengers showed they knew how to defend, however it was short lived

Honourable Mention Alliance - NA

Worst Alliance - No alliance was completely horrible, except TBA.. jesus Twigley at least fill your acres

Best Leader - Lukey & DA. Kept us in check and together

Worst Leader - DVS obv. Pathetic

Player of the Round - Allied - a few mentions for this one;
Leeroy - Persistent suicidal attacking.
Lanky - Following Leeroy religiously
Mini -Following Lanky religiously
Wintermute/Hippie/Abreau/Tiger - always around for defence against the rushing. Always just a prank away

Player of the Round - Solo - that solo pom guy. 30m SGT got really old

Best Offensive Player - Leeroy. Actually more kills than most and he's Pom

Best Defensive Player - the ones mentioned above. Didn't see any outstanding defence anywhere else outside our alliance

Honourable Mention Player - DVS. Battling through another round despite his severe mental handicap. Good for you champ!

Worst Player - Desa by a mile. Made the SQ move at every possible chance. A completely selfish and generally shithouse player

Best Moment of the Round - Leaving TAOO with DA, Tiger & Wintermute just for ***** n giggs to attack HBBB Hq.

Worst Moment of the Round - Hearing the truth about HBBB, sad

Last edited:

Abreu

Pruner
Alliance of the round: TAOO for obvious reasons

Best Offensive Alliance: TAOO Couldn't have won without the early round offense.

Best Defensive Alliance: TAOO again. We did suprisingly well against constant night time rushes that went straight to eta 1/2

Honourable Mention Alliance: The return of Virus

Worst Alliance: TBA

Best Leader: Lukey when he was around :p

Worst Leader: From the outside it looked like DVS couldn't even lead fish to water.

Player of the Round - Allied: Coon constant activity kept us all safe

Player of the Round - Solo: the solo POM that has been sitting around the top 20

Best Offensive Player: From what I saw Leeroy. Being a POM and killing more than most others is a win in my books

Best Defensive Player: Phantom/ Tiger ( until he suicide )

Honourable Mention Player: Didn't really have much to do with

Best Moment of the Round: This one is a hard one as it is either when I landed on Avengers early round with 3 mobs of 100k stealth geos and stole just shy of 3k land and getting kills with ninjas in another mob. Or when the sever crash let me beat DA to SA as my cloners only had 1 tick to finish after the restart.

Worst Moment of the Round: Not having any targets for a majority of the round.

Slavi

Harvester
Best ally/ players TAOO ;) think we did pretty good job. Best moment was when i got my pbs 9 hours later than avengers members, but rushed few of them successfully

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I won't go into any great amount of detail other than to say TAOO was good fun. The start of the round obviously packed the most action but a few points thereafter also entertained. As ever, the round length is ridiculously long at the moment and unfortunately at least 50% of the round has been a snorefest.

TAOO consisted of the following (for transparency and to silence those who said we were cheating (the joke in our name went over the heads of some people :p)

Lukey
DA
Changer
Zera
Leeroy
Coon
Slavi
Rusteh
Wintermute
Lanky
Hippie
Evans
Master
Tiger
Desa
Abreu
Benneh
Phantom
Mini
Mara

All played their respective parts in one form or another - many thanks to all of you for taking part.

Coon, Tiger, Winter, Lanky, Hippie, Abreu, Leeroy, Zera, Slavi, Rusteh and Mini all deserve particular mentions for their robust defence of the rest of the alliance.

Stand-out attackers include Abreu, Rusteh, Lanky and perhaps most impressively Leeroy - who has stacked up some serious score damage dealt despite being PoM. Mini was selfless in his LET boosts for other members and I know this was appreciated.

Best Moment: Toss up between breaking Avengers (nothing like the final hammer blow when the walls fall and there's land galore) and leaving TAOO for 2 hours with Coon, Winter and Tiger to smash Botty's HQ in retaliation for their early hours LET rushing. Ballsy to risk retals from them and Avengers but we pulled it off and had a bit of fun in the process.

Worst Moment: Being beaten by Abreu to SAs because he wished real hard that the server would implode.

P.S Thank you for the honourable mentions :)

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
Thought I'd make an account again for the forums and throw my 2 cents in from my time as an Avengers member. Obviously not being in the top alliance this round my view will be different from the ones above.

Alliance of the round - I can't work this one out, I may edit

Best Offensive Alliance - HBBB, well organised attacks against us after we fell and good rush's against TAO

Best Defensive Alliance - Elemonators, always defended and hard to get land off. Never ran from an attack as far as I can remember

Honourable Mention Alliance - Avengers, even through all the miss haps we had along the way he managed to keep it together to claim 2nd (If it stays that way)

Worst Alliance - Tao. For the first 2 weeks they used skill, organisation and activity to near perfectly win the round. After that it was all lost, mass bashing being the main problem. As soon as you got in range you had sometimes 6 people on the same tick even know they were much bigger, and would send again and again sometimes as much as 4 - 5 times in a row and not just against us. This made a lot of people I spoke to want to rage quit.

Best Leader - Recon, Kept his guys interested all the way through to the end

Worst Leader - Don't really know the leaders to make much of a comment tbh

Player of the Round - Lee, always seemed to be online and would prank if anything was happening. Joined in attacks and was good at organising

Player of the Round - Solo - Don't know his name personally but 'Don't worry about me' stayed alive for a long time and was always tricky to kill

Best Offensive Player - Felix, joined us late but always on hand to attack what ever the time.Doesn't sleep much either

Best Defensive Player - Benji, woke up all hours of the night to send his poms to the rescue

Honourable Mention Player - Andy, always there to handle defence and his intel reports were amazing

Worst Player - Fred, usual BS when he gets an incoming

Best Moment of the Round - For me the first week and a half, Gunning it out for top spot was fun or the skirmish's between us, HBBB and Elemonators

Worst Moment of the Round - Obviously as an Avengers member it was when we fell

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Alliance of the round
None really, thai army because they 'won' the round i guess
Best Offensive Alliance
None really, Avengers was the worst :)
Best Defensive Alliance
Elemon when they cared
Honourable Mention Alliance
Botty Bot, just because its very nice to have so many multi in 1 alliance
Worst Alliance
Scallywags by far
Best Leader
Twigley, was the only person who kept his alliance in a steady position over the whole round
Worst Leader
Rooster, and the other guy in Scally.. ignoring every single bit of advise they got from the more experiences people..
Player of the Round - Allied
Can't think of one
Player of the Round - Solo
I would say Elijah unless he got a multi account to farm all those traps
Best Offensive Player
Can't think of one, so i would say Dimitay.. stole the most land
Best Defensive Player
Can't think of one
Honourable Mention Player
Can't think of one
Worst Player
This multi guy who was troop farming
Best Moment of the Round
Realizing the game is so dead that you can even get a portal finish, and global stats if you sign up just 4 weeks before round end.
Worst Moment of the Round
Signing up again

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round - Thai, won the round.

Best Offensive Alliance - Us again for the early round start. Avengers did a fairly decent attempt of rushes

Best Defensive Alliance - Thai again, our defence won us the round. If avengers could defend it may of been a different story... They were terrible at the start

Honourable Mention Alliance - Scally, old school players there. Had the short end of the straw of getting massed by Botty/avengers

Worst Alliance - Avengers for round start / Botty for round end... (Rumours of multis)

Best Leader - lukey/DA, kept us together.

Worst Leader - Dvs, I have only heard bad things, which are very believable. At least you gave it a go. Bravo

Player of the Round - Allied - I have to give it to coon. Rank 1 activity, night cover was awesome. Attacks were quality. MARRY ME?

Player of the Round - Solo - The pom currently in the top 20

Honourable Mention Player - Mini, for the spying at the round start, you won us the round!! (For everyone reading this with low intelligence... It's sarcasm) he left because avengers were awful... Refused to give out ID list. He did give us Fred's ID

Worst Player- Lee- crying over split milk

Best Moment of the Round - Beating DVS and co when they thought they were going to win

Worst Moment of the Round- Lukey sending Nudes in whatsapp

Slavi

Harvester
Honourable Mention Alliance - Avengers, even through all the miss haps we had along the way he managed to keep it together to claim 2nd (If it stays that way)

Worst Alliance - Tao. For the first 2 weeks they used skill, organisation and activity to near perfectly win the round. After that it was all lost, mass bashing being the main problem. As soon as you got in range you had sometimes 6 people on the same tick even know they were much bigger, and would send again and again sometimes as much as 4 - 5 times in a row and not just against us. This made a lot of people I spoke to want to rage quit.

can you explain to me what should do rank 1 alliance when already has score domination ? Stay and wait to get killed or just defend against attacks ? (that was Expendables mistake from previous round). Our job was to secure rank1 ...

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Alliance of the round - lemon something Only alliance sensible enough to recruit me, and stuck with me even though I went a bit over the top quite a few times. Thanks.

Best Offensive Alliance - Everyone seemed to resort to trains and ****, so I'm going with Virus. Lafin landed on me alone, so kudos

Best Defensive Alliance - Scally did much better than I expected, to my frustration

Honourable Mention Alliance - Avengers for trying to recruit me. solid effort, um.. sorry I forgot who the guy was

Worst Alliance - Botty for all the obvious reasons

Best Leader - Tiz for sticking with me (let's face it, everyone votes for their own alliance in every single category). Also CHANGA 4 LEADA

Worst Leader - Tiz for not kicking me. What's wrong with you?

Player of the Round - Allied - I don't know really. Benis was good for us. Also yochoko before she deleted

Player of the Round - Solo - Azzer. No one ever defends him :(

Best Offensive Player - Zer0. No idea who he is, but a had a solid lead for most disables and he blew me right out of the way. Well done

Best Defensive Player - Benis again.

Honourable Mention Player - lilow for sending me nudes. They were horrible, but at least she tried

Worst Player - BigBoss. Expectation is the root of all disappointment and I definitely didn't expect to see him partake in one of those sad land trains. Also Yochoko for deleting.

Best Moment of the Round - That short moment when everyone thought I was Yochoko and she was me. It was hilarious for a bit... until it went horribly wrong.

Worst Moment of the Round - when the above went horribly wrong.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Worst Player - BigBoss. Expectation is the root of all disappointment and I definitely didn't expect to see him partake in one of those sad land trains. Also Yochoko for deleting.

Achievement; Get a round award [Unlocked] +5 bonus points!

shades

Weeder
Honourable Mention Player - Mini, for the spying at the round start, you won us the round!! (For everyone reading this with low intelligence... It's sarcasm) he left because avengers were awful... Refused to give out ID list. He did give us Fred's ID

Best Moment of the Round - Beating DVS and co when they thought they were going to win

For anyone reading these that doesn't know.... the only reason TAO managed to secure their lead was due to the fact that mini leaked all the id's timezones and routes of the only real competition that TAO had at the start of the round.You claim sarcasm but you know its the truth. Mini is a lying backstabbing snake. TAO likes to claim that avengers was the worst ally at the start of the round, well its awfully hard for them to stand a chance when everything about them is known. Kinda funny how TAO had all this info yet waited until they were 4 times the size of anyone else before they decided to go public Also the question was posed as to what to do in a top alliance after you've taken top. That's pretty simple you beat your competition down further below you. What you don't do is wave people so bad you ruin the fun of the game for the people playing. the player base for this game is hurting enough as is so why would you try and run off anyone else still willing to play?

worst ally of the round would have to go to TAO for helping make sure people loose all interest in this game. Yes you finished the round as rank 1 but that certainly doesn't make you the best. Finish as rank one by well planned attacks that aren't wave after wave of every member you have that can hit a target at the same time and then maybe you'll get that best ally of the game.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Hahahahahaha!!! We didn't get any information of ID'S except Fred. We had no idea about timezones.

Stop being a butthurt little ***** and take a loss. You was a **** alliance and far inferior to us. We had the more consistency and so we won.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

For anyone reading these that doesn't know.... the only reason TAO managed to secure their lead was due to the fact that mini leaked all the id's timezones and routes of the only real competition that TAO had at the start of the round.You claim sarcasm but you know its the truth. Mini is a lying backstabbing snake. TAO likes to claim that avengers was the worst ally at the start of the round, well its awfully hard for them to stand a chance when everything about them is known. Kinda funny how TAO had all this info yet waited until they were 4 times the size of anyone else before they decided to go public Also the question was posed as to what to do in a top alliance after you've taken top. That's pretty simple you beat your competition down further below you. What you don't do is wave people so bad you ruin the fun of the game for the people playing. the player base for this game is hurting enough as is so why would you try and run off anyone else still willing to play?

worst ally of the round would have to go to TAO for helping make sure people loose all interest in this game. Yes you finished the round as rank 1 but that certainly doesn't make you the best. Finish as rank one by well planned attacks that aren't wave after wave of every member you have that can hit a target at the same time and then maybe you'll get that best ally of the game.

I sense a little butthurt?
Mini never gave us any ID except fred
Anyways, no point crying over split milk cheeky
Also, every rank 1 alliance Attacks rank 2 and waves them as they have limited targets

shades

Weeder
The term "won" seems to be getting used loosely these days. Lets talk about what you "won".

The ability to bore and agrivate people to the point of just deleting their account.-----Yep you got that covered.

The ability of almost half your alliance to not even have a single target due to mass waves.------Yep you "won" that too.

the ability to stop the encouragement of new players joining the game.----Yep that's kinda obvious. When people cant happen to get in range without getting every member who can attacking on the same tic.

well I guess if that's stuff that you call a win than you won by a land slide. But lets talk about what you definitely lost.

The respect of any one who played last round----Yep other than those in your ally

The spirit of camaraderie that keeps games like this functioning----Yep safe to say you beat this to a bloody pulp.

The ability to say it was do to skill----Yep you lost this due to using spied info and then there's the fact that "everyone one on send at the same guy is hardly a strategy"

But you see this round as a win for TAO? At the same time I'll bet your one of the guys who talks about how this game has gone so far down hill. Try a few rounds setting examples by honest clean fun and maybe the old payers would come back. Stunts like what was pulled last round is why no one is willing to give this game time anymore.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
This Game died so bloody long ago. Every rank 1 alliance is the same. We won due to Attacking you and winning the fights.

Just go back and hide because your fighting a pointless battle. 'oh you kill this game' - I'm pretty sure this gets said EVERY round to the rank.1 alliance. You bore me

Leeroy

Head Gardener
The term "won" seems to be getting used loosely these days. Lets talk about what you "won".

The ability to bore and agrivate people to the point of just deleting their account.-----Yep you got that covered.

The ability of almost half your alliance to not even have a single target due to mass waves.------Yep you "won" that too.

the ability to stop the encouragement of new players joining the game.----Yep that's kinda obvious. When people cant happen to get in range without getting every member who can attacking on the same tic.

well I guess if that's stuff that you call a win than you won by a land slide. But lets talk about what you definitely lost.

The respect of any one who played last round----Yep other than those in your ally

The spirit of camaraderie that keeps games like this functioning----Yep safe to say you beat this to a bloody pulp.

The ability to say it was do to skill----Yep you lost this due to using spied info and then there's the fact that "everyone one on send at the same guy is hardly a strategy"

But you see this round as a win for TAO? At the same time I'll bet your one of the guys who talks about how this game has gone so far down hill. Try a few rounds setting examples by honest clean fun and maybe the old payers would come back. Stunts like what was pulled last round is why no one is willing to give this game time anymore.

I have one question
Who even are you?