R57 Awards

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Am I the only one who thinks "only" giving out fred's id isn't insignificant and is a pretty douchy move?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Sure it was. But there's a difference between 1 ID and 20 IDs and timezones.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Well that's what happened. People asked for more, but mini said no.

Believe what you want in your little deluded world.

Felix2

Weeder
The term "won" seems to be getting used loosely these days. Lets talk about what you "won".

The ability to bore and agrivate people to the point of just deleting their account.-----Yep you got that covered.

The ability of almost half your alliance to not even have a single target due to mass waves.------Yep you "won" that too.

the ability to stop the encouragement of new players joining the game.----Yep that's kinda obvious. When people cant happen to get in range without getting every member who can attacking on the same tic.

well I guess if that's stuff that you call a win than you won by a land slide. But lets talk about what you definitely lost.

The respect of any one who played last round----Yep other than those in your ally

The spirit of camaraderie that keeps games like this functioning----Yep safe to say you beat this to a bloody pulp.

The ability to say it was do to skill----Yep you lost this due to using spied info and then there's the fact that "everyone one on send at the same guy is hardly a strategy"

But you see this round as a win for TAO? At the same time I'll bet your one of the guys who talks about how this game has gone so far down hill. Try a few rounds setting examples by honest clean fun and maybe the old payers would come back. Stunts like what was pulled last round is why no one is willing to give this game time anymore.

I have one question
Who even are you?

I have one question aswell
why does it matter who he is?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Yeah.. that was a pretty ridiculous reply. It's not like you're some sort of bushtarion royalty, Leeroy.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Yeah.. that was a pretty ridiculous reply. It's not like you're some sort of bushtarion royalty, Leeroy.

Nah definitely not royalty lol just part of the problem

Part of the problem at winning the game?
Just face the facts you were second best
And Dimi... It was a stupid response to a stupid post
I'm not royalty at all

Coon1

BANNED
Definately still have the chat logs where Mini says straight out and on several occassions that he hasn't and will not supply an ID list.

In a game with only 2 alliances actively playing from day one, it becomes very obvious who the members of the second alliance are through watching stats - cute that you continue to blame Mini though.

As for all hitting one target? When you have one target and 18 ids defending, do you think sending one at a time is a good idea? If your ally was willing to send 18 defenders to die ofc we are going to pile on for the kill

Turkey

Harvester
Honourable Mention Player - Mini, for the spying at the round start, you won us the round!! (For everyone reading this with low intelligence... It's sarcasm) he left because avengers were awful... Refused to give out ID list. He did give us Fred's ID

Worst Player- Lee- crying over split milk

Best Moment of the Round - Beating DVS and co when they thought they were going to win

For anyone reading these that doesn't know.... the only reason TAO managed to secure their lead was due to the fact that mini leaked all the id's timezones and routes of the only real competition that TAO had at the start of the round.You claim sarcasm but you know its the truth. Mini is a lying backstabbing snake. TAO likes to claim that avengers was the worst ally at the start of the round, well its awfully hard for them to stand a chance when everything about them is known. Kinda funny how TAO had all this info yet waited until they were 4 times the size of anyone else before they decided to go public Also the question was posed as to what to do in a top alliance after you've taken top. That's pretty simple you beat your competition down further below you. What you don't do is wave people so bad you ruin the fun of the game for the people playing. the player base for this game is hurting enough as is so why would you try and run off anyone else still willing to play?

worst ally of the round would have to go to TAO for helping make sure people loose all interest in this game. Yes you finished the round as rank 1 but that certainly doesn't make you the best. Finish as rank one by well planned attacks that aren't wave after wave of every member you have that can hit a target at the same time and then maybe you'll get that best ally of the game.

Hi Shades, did you play last round? I ask... because last round there was this Alliance called Expendables, who let's say relaxed bashing and held rank 1 most of the round. Guess what!!! they finished 4th.

Abreu

Pruner
The ability of almost half your alliance to not even have a single target due to mass waves.------Yep you "won" that too.

the ability to stop the encouragement of new players joining the game.----Yep that's kinda obvious. When people cant happen to get in range without getting every member who can attacking on the same tic.

The ability to say it was do to skill----Yep you lost this due to using spied info and then there's the fact that "everyone one on send at the same guy is hardly a strategy"

As everyone else has said at no point did we get given any info other than Fred's id ( let's face every knows he is a complete and utter douche). And the only mass waves we did was during flak wars after we worked out a handful of ID's. Than after that it was mostly pick and send.
As for multiple people sending on the same tick, this is a valid tactic that the rank one alliance, hell any alliance has used since the game started.
I don't see you complain about how the avengers was helping multi's rush us at all hours with 20-30 id's at instant eta 1/2 which with our route setup wasn't very defendable. But no you are focusing entirely on yourself and your own short comings

But come on you have to admit the avengers defence was terrible. And having terrible defence is always going to invite attacks.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Sure it was. But there's a difference between 1 ID and 20 IDs and timezones.

to be honoust.. no there is not a difference between 1 ID or 20 ID's
everyone with common sense can read a spy report and get 20 ID's out of 1 ID

Timezones? who cares about those?

Coon1

BANNED
Worst Alliance - Tao. For the first 2 weeks they used skill, organisation and activity to near perfectly win the round. After that it was all lost, mass bashing being the main problem. As soon as you got in range you had sometimes 6 people on the same tick even know they were much bigger, and would send again and again sometimes as much as 4 - 5 times in a row and not just against us. This made a lot of people I spoke to want to rage quit.

Just going to leave this here. Love the hypocrisy

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Like I said, all R1 alliance's are the same. They wouldn't believe me.

nightwish

Pruner
Worst Alliance - Tao. For the first 2 weeks they used skill, organisation and activity to near perfectly win the round. After that it was all lost, mass bashing being the main problem. As soon as you got in range you had sometimes 6 people on the same tick even know they were much bigger, and would send again and again sometimes as much as 4 - 5 times in a row and not just against us. This made a lot of people I spoke to want to rage quit.

Hypocrisy seems to go both ways. You yourself seems to been defending the fact that you used an id list last round from someone who spied and did say at least 1 ID, yet you accused the rank 1 alliance this round of cheating under baseless assumptions. You probably just like the drama, otherwise why revive a past round awards thread?

yep, and all R2 alliances seems to be the same too, treating R1 alliance like cheaters it seems like ^^. Oh well, cheating and using unfair methods in bushtarion came from waaayyyy before any of you might even realise. In fact, the only thing that counts in here always was what you can do(destroying reputations, spying on alliance, leaking ID lists, using leaked ID lists and wave it when it cannot defend at round start, etc) and what you can't do, no matter how dirty the move is, if it isn't bannable, it's a fair move. Always was like this and it seems always will be.

Coon1

BANNED

Hypocrisy seems to go both ways. You yourself seems to been defending the fact that you used an id list last round from someone who spied and did say at least 1 ID, yet you accused the rank 1 alliance this round of cheating under baseless assumptions. You probably just like the drama, otherwise why revive a past round awards thread?

yep, and all R2 alliances seems to be the same too, treating R1 alliance like cheaters it seems like ^^. Oh well, cheating and using unfair methods in bushtarion came from waaayyyy before any of you might even realise. In fact, the only thing that counts in here always was what you can do(destroying reputations, spying on alliance, leaking ID lists, using leaked ID lists and wave it when it cannot defend at round start, etc) and what you can't do, no matter how dirty the move is, if it isn't bannable, it's a fair move. Always was like this and it seems always will be.

Actually precious, we never had an id list given to us last round. Keep the excuses coming though.

Simply pointing out how hard some people cried about mass bashing and now feel the need to send 6 on a tick again to win. No opinion on the act of mass bashing, just the hypocrisy