• Also keep awards that require pure luck to achieve

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • I want all awards to be colectable through skill

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Go stalk somebody else BW.

And yeah Cfalcon is spot on, i didn't choose the right words when i said skill vs luck it's more like awards you can chase vs the ones you have no control over.
I'm even fine with having 100 total random ones as long as they're not on same table :p
I imagine plenty ppl liked to colect figurines/gum pictures or whatever when they where kiddos, and it was a very fun aim to complete the entire set. It feels so bad to buy surprise eggs with parts of a super robot and you find out you can never complete it because some parts are not for sale :s

fair do's DS, sorry for taking the piss ;)

still <3 you though

ollie|

Weeder
I think that some of the awards that are there for fun are good, you feel good if you get them (like Azzer mentioned 4 hamsters in 1 round)

Things like booking a pw for 50+ players are just stupid, i wanna try and get all the achievements, but i dont want to have to spend loads of money doing it. To get all the pw ones, you would have to book a pw for 50 people, 4 pws's for 20+ people (assuming you win all of them) and 3 ctf pws which you win, thats 28 credits worth of pw, if you go for 288 ticks.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I'm tempted to start another pool with options to keep all awards on same table or split achieveble and random ones :p

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm tempted to start another pool with options to keep all awards on same table or split achieveble and random ones :p

To help alleviate the awful agony of having no control over certain awards... two new changes are now in place:

1: If a company proves itself demonic enough (has exactly £6,666,666,666 funds... no more, no less), then every time a hamster from hell moves to a new company, there is a chance (roughly 10% chance) they will sniff out a person with the demonic funds and visit them, instead of a random ID. If they do visit you because of this demonic fund amount, then the minions from hell will take the funds from you as a tribute to the satanic hamsters! It's still random, but you can vastly improve your chances if, one round, you wish to make every effort to seek out these demonic hamsters. Just be prepared to pay for the privelege... ;)

2: Being online during the in-game events greatly increases your chances of being included in said in-game events... so if you're really wanting to take part in the halloween festivities, for instance, then make sure you've been online that tick!

Pluh? They're all achievable.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Ok i had an eye over all awards and i have just a couple questions/requests:

Invisibly Intelligent - the only one left 100% luck
begginers luck - :mad:
And do the stat combo's require you to win those 5 stats in the same round ?

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
If you'd actually read the page you'd know.

Note that for any of the "Statistic" related ones, you do not need to achieve them all in the same round - you can earn them one at a time per round if you like

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Invisibly Intelligent - the only one left 100% luck?
How far are you with the other ones?

then get yourself a new account! (thats what i did) ok, i had no choice ¬_¬
no

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Invisibly Intelligent - the only one left 100% luck

Bah, i was pretty annoyed to find out about that award, just because my first round i didnt even play for like a week, and then the next round when i did play properly i finished 45 :x