$500,000,000 but you get kicked in the balls 3 times daily

$500,000,000 but you get kicked in the balls 3 times daily

• Total voters

Treedude

Harvester
Re: $500,000,000 but you get kicked in the balls 3 times daily

Just to clarify, because of what Alci said
if i were super wealthy in this case, had my 500 mill per day
is it 500 mill a day or is Alci just being his usual Canadian self and not getting it? :p just because i was basing it on total but i may have to rethink if its per day :p

Elderveld

Official Helper

Meh,,, its alot of money, but getting kicked in the balls 3 times a day! OH HELL!

Gonna hurt whit teh sex, if u even can haz sex0r. Cause if it feels to painfull! BAH.

3x times kick in the balls and rest of ur life no sex foor 500mil NO WAY!

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Elderveld said:
Meh,,, its alot of money, but getting kicked in the balls 3 times a day! OH HELL!

Gonna hurt whit teh sex, if u even can haz sex0r. Cause if it feels to painfull! BAH.

Lol Elderveld, you're not getting any money or kicks in the balls, and still you won't have any sex in your life!

This might be intended for comical purposes. Any resemblance to existing Eldervelds are based on pure coincidence.

Elderveld

Official Helper

Hobbezak said:
Elderveld said:

Lol Elderveld, you're not getting any money or kicks in the balls, and still you won't have any sex in your life!

This might be intended for comical purposes. Any resemblance to existing Eldervelds are based on pure coincidence.

Lol! :p

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Hobbezak said:
Elderveld said:

ROFL!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Treedude said:
Just to clarify, because of what Alci said
if i were super wealthy in this case, had my 500 mill per day
is it 500 mill a day or is Alci just being his usual Canadian self and not getting it? :p just because i was basing it on total but i may have to rethink if its per day :p

I assumed it was 500 mill per day. If it isn't, then it's quite obvious it's not worth it. If it is, then it's slightly more palatable, but still a 'no' from me.

Splatter

Weeder

Does it matter if it's 500mil per day? :p 500mil at all is a pretty impossible amount of money to use, let alone run out of! (unless you're a bank or something, but when's that ever happened in recent history :roll: )

Regardless, I reckon it's not worth it :D I couldn't deal with waking up to that horrible nausiating feeling plus twice more a day.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

i could blow through 500 mill in a couple of years time, no problem whatsoever.

Gooner

Head Gardener

Cant you just buy some protection with the money?

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

harriergirl said:
oh imagine the green I could get with 500 mil,

So you'd ask Garrett to do it ? You might even get a random thrust in the private moments .. that's a nice bonus. Tho unfortunately silence will go down after :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Money doesn't necessarily buy happiness, the only way I would take the money was to know that if it happens 3 times a day, you will get used to it, as there is a guy (well there's probably several) who can get kicked in the nuts and not feel pain.

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Thats because they suck their nuts up, so they have nothing to be kicked.

Weird, I know.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

I could handle the pain - and I think you'd get used to it. But not on three random occasions - imagine how that would **** up your life. Your sex, your job, any meeting, any date, any workout, any driving. You'd basically be forced to live a life consisting of not working with people, operating machines, dating people or doing sports.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

DarkSider said:
harriergirl said:
oh imagine the green I could get with 500 mil,

So you'd ask Garrett to do it ? You might even get a random thrust in the private moments .. that's a nice bonus. Tho unfortunately silence will go down after :p

Hell no ! I'm just saying .. I could buy ALOT of weed with 500 mil dollars

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

No-Dachi said:
I could handle the pain - and I think you'd get used to it. But not on three random occasions - imagine how that would **** up your life. Your sex, your job, any meeting, any date, any workout, any driving. You'd basically be forced to live a life consisting of not working with people, operating machines, dating people or doing sports.

Precisely the reason the money is moot. You can't enjoy the money living in fear. period. unless you're into S&M i guess....

Mattheus

Head Gardener

No, I wouldn't take it. Not because of the whole balls issue though. Wouldn't take it even if there were no strings attached.

I'd probably end up dead within 3 years through excessive drinking/drugs/food etc. If I'm ever to be rich I have to be too busy making the money to be actually using it, else I'm screwed. My self control is somewhat lacking.

I've been in a situation before where I haven't *really* needed to work due to coming in to some money. It wasn't that much, I would have to get a job eventually, but for a while I just lived a rather lazy life doing feck all of actual value and just wasting my existence. It's fun for a while, but I don't think humans are really designed for that type of life. It gets to you eventually.

They say winning the lottery can be a curse, and there's lots of ruined families and lives to back that up. Best to actually live a full life with less money then to live a meaningless life of excess.

(Sorry to have ignored the whole kicking in the balls issue)