100 pushups

vannila

Planter
Re: 100 pushups

can you just imagine if like every nerd did this? there would just be masses of bulky nerds picking on bullies. it'd be so weird.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

BlackWolf said:
Dachi will kick the ass of you all :p and I could beat you with such simple mechanics as making pushups every 2nd day not every day.

If you'd bothered to read the actual website BW, you'd notice that you're only supposed to do it 3 days a week. Presumably those of us with brains who use them would figure that to mean taking a day break between each day of pushups.

Did 12 on my 5th set

vannila said:
can you just imagine if like every nerd did this? there would just be masses of bulky nerds picking on bullies. it'd be so weird.

And the geeks shall inherit the earth!!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

BlackWolf said:
Dachi will kick the ass of you all :p and I could beat you with such simple mechanics as making pushups every 2nd day not every day.

Oh I didn't realise this was a competition. I'll have to not bother doing it now, now that I know that there is someone else in the world stronger than me.

Thanks for ruining all my hopes and dreams, BlackWolf.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

rolling back and forth on your stomach doesn't exactly count as 1 let alone 5 sir.

and I nominate BW for the 'internet tough guy' award. i mean jeezus christ dude.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

It's easy to criticise Garrett, join in if you got them balls :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

how about this - i have the balls not to be pressured.

or rather, this is the internet i did 150.

jeezus get a life. all of you.

so far there are 2-3 totals that beat me. dachi definitely being one of them. other than that suck nuts.

edit update: 28. I would say 32, but i received assistance from an erection for the last few so i guess that's cheating.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

BlackWolf said:
To me it seemed that some people make it to be a competition or something. My post was a joke anyways... well but hat part dachi is freaking pushups master.

I don't dachi has an oz of fat on his entire body =P

Nitrous

Head Gardener

ive started from week 1.

day 1 final set finished on 10 :(

day 2 final set finished on 15

Forwyn

Pruner

Initial test:

25, level 3.

I'll be starting column 2 of the week 3 level, tomorrow.

Alvestein

Garden Designer

im in! show what we youngins can do.
intial test : 18

quite suprised i could manage 18 considering i havent done push ups since...never :/

ok just tried to do day 1 straight after the initial test, only managed to do set 1 and after 4 tries i have decided ill wait till monday to start day 1 :/ oh the pain!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Initial test: 29

Although I'd not eaten or really drank any water all day, so I am going to eat, drink some water and give it another go in an hour or two. (I didn't push myself too far so shouldn't have worn myself out)

edit - 31

So call it 30 as an initial average

Alvestein

Garden Designer

just wanted to say thanks DS for showing us this. seems like its alot of fun for everyone to do some and work at something together ^^ you've also persuaded me to eat a banana which i havent done in about...3-4 years which is no easy feat :D