Search results

1. xvi

Goodbye

Quit and life is better. Many thanks to all the people I have shared with over the past 3 years. Best of luck.
  2. xvi

Positive Outlooks

Let this be the round where everyone remains positive. Treat noobies as humans and grow the game. The game can grow and we can regain Azzer's will with a positive outlook. Vets: Do not be apart of the problem; be a part of the solution. Xvi
  3. xvi

[Taken] Round 47 Pnaps

Need a couple pnaps for next round. Pure solo has been too boring. U.S. hours. Xvi
  4. xvi

Multis

Scallywags still believes there is atleast one set of multis still out there. Roughly 8 ids all attack together all sleep together with precision enough to make it suspicious. If time, please look in the Scallywags Discussion Posts for details and ID #s.
  5. xvi

Public alliances

I do not think there should be private alliances anymore. If there is not going to be competition for #1, make everyone public next round and give everyone a chance to try and take you dooooooown. ps: piss on occupy wallstreet. poor people are always whining.
  6. xvi

[Taken] Next Round

Looking for an alliance for next round. I am active and would like a competative alliance. -6 GMT. Msg me in game or here I check both. I do not usually play ftw, mainly because I do not like to be texted all night, but want an alliance looking to finish 3-5. Thanks, Xvi...
  7. xvi

Sloooowwww it doooowwwn.....

There are a lot of things I could suggest or gripe about in current day Bush. And I have several times. But, the main thing that gets me grumpy about this game is that alliances are structured into their ranks too early in the round. Its painful when the winner is always decided within 15 days...
  8. xvi

Read the Suggestion Log

I would like to suggest Azzer reads the Suggestion Forum. I am tired of looking at all these ideas and spending my time, when the flaking creator isn't even responding to anyone. Coruba's Rage Quit ftw.
  9. xvi

HF

Do alliances get anything for having high h/f? If not, I suggest they get some free alliance troops.
  10. xvi

[Recruiting] Join Short_Bus for Round 34

Ever wonder if you belong on the Short Bus. Hmmmmmm, here's three ways ya'd know: 1. If your still playing Bushtarion actively, you belong on the bus. 2. If you recalled your attack because someone sent an eta 3 mob of 69 as defense, and then you realize that person was a PoM, you belong on the...
  11. xvi

Forums aren't what they use to be

Well my last thread got shot down in the middle of a VERY intellectual conversation by a newb Mod...So, i wanna gripe about how dreadfully boring the Forums have been this round and last. Helloooo? If we are a community then we should all join Epic Fail. I am making an official gripe about how...
  12. xvi

Poor Leaders

I love how the top players in this game do whatever it takes to be "top"! Ahh, my alliance sucks so i'll just bone out and join a better one. What? I'm the leader? Im the only one standing after our ally got raped? No matter, Im FTW ya know! :o I'd love to have a round someday where people...
  13. xvi

Immobile Alliance troops are useless

the only alliances that buy them are ones that are so far ahead they dont need them. fail. alliance hqs need more govt protection. why can't we send troops from our hq directly to defend an ally mate's lands. do they have to go home and check in with their mommies first? rofl
  14. xvi

Round Start

I dont like how the round always starts at 1800 GMT. How about giving some of us foreign players the advantage! Go USA!
  15. xvi

Activity/Contactability Issue

So, why not jump in and add a thread on contactability. I am an active but non-contactable player. I am also willing to spend the money on P-units and game cash if I get really excited! I support some kind of change to affect the way the game is so dependent on contactability. I do not support a...
  16. xvi

Executive Order

I have only been a part of the Bushtarion community for 6 rounds, but by the way I see it: 1. You have to be either Contactable or a crafty Sleeper to be successful in an alliance. (This is why the player base is huge with the college demographic). 2. Alliance HQ troops and bases are a joke. 3...
  17. xvi

[Taken] Need an Alliance

Getting bored playing solo. I need some more action. -7 GMT, always on for Euro night cover. Robo and on IRC quite often. Private msg me or respond on forum if interested. xvi 8)
  18. xvi

[Taken] Solo Partner

Looking for one more solo partner. The more activity the better! xvi
  19. xvi

[Taken] Western U.S. NAPs

Looking for a few NAP's in U.S. Im MST and will launch 1 to 2 attacks on alliance members each evening. Prolly you would have to have some stealth in order for our attacks to land properly. I would like to occasionally meet on IRC when we are coordinating the attacks. Oh, also no loud mouths...