Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Haven't done the final day of week 3 yet, but here's so progress so far:

initial:26

week 1, day 1:24
week 1, day 2:25
week 1, day 3:24

week 2, day 1:17 (hadn't slept the night before)
week 2, day 2:23
week 2, day 3:26

week 3, day 1:24
week 3, day 2:25

cutter

Digger
hey just saw this thread. Initial test 31, rank 4. Since it recommends starting at week three plan, I'll just start there.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I dunno what happened, im guessing sleep deprivation, but i gave up on like 20 this week, i just feel so weak and tired, will try week 6 next week after more sleep, but i have a feeling this may be the first week i will have to repeat :(

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Got owned by day 2 yesterday. Hmmm...do I sense a trend?

Seems that taking a week off (hey, I was sick and hurt my back) caused me to backtrack a little. I'll give day 3 a fair shot tomorrow, and then in all likelihood do week 3 over again.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm doing week 4 this week. I think it's a bit more than I can tolerate, so I'll be doing it again.

vannila

Planter
just took my end of week 4 exhaustion test. 51. halfway there with two weeks left...seems a bit implausible.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Okay after all the delay's! i now, finaly will put the effort in doing the test thingy, and will do the first day about an hour later :p BRB!

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I just started this past week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday).

Initial test: 18

Week 1:
Day 1: 22
Day 2: 23
Day 3: 17 (maybe too much working out?)

Week 2:
Day 4: 21

Been following the plan after starting at week two, and am also doing dumb-bell lifts (bicep and tricep) after doing the push-ups. Sit-ups on alternate days (been doing four sets of 40 straight ones and four sets of 20 to the sides, where you bring your right elbow to your left knee and vice-versa) . About time I got in some shape.

I took the rest of the second week off due to crashing super hard whilst snowboarding over the weekend, and have just been un-sore enough to start back up. I'm going to consider the entire second week a wash and will be starting over tomorrow.

Last edited:

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Alright, people who know stuff, help me out here.

After 3 1/2 times through, Week 3 is still a *****. Day 3 especially does not seem any easier than it was at the beginning, as in, I can't complete it as directed. While I noticed gains in the first 2 weeks, I am seeing no gains now. Help?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
push harder? Serioulsy though, dont give up until you almost collapse. Also are you doing the exercises every second day, or doing them all the first three days? Because rest days are important for your body to recover, or you wont progress as well.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Make sure you keep the rest day as Timtadams suggested and it's very important to realise today's workout program is very hard to complete and requires warming up and mental preparation to get in the "No way i stop" mood. So try to be prepared to do it mentally and phisicaly instead going for it to see if you make it. Add extra time between series if needed aswell :)