100 pushups

Mysterious

Harvester
Re: 100 pushups

Day 1, well 2 now I guess, but 9 on my 5th set. Got to 9 and stopped cos I need to study!

Podunk

Head Gardener

Initial Test: 30!
w00t

I think I'll start in week 2 because I barely squeaked those last 5 out.
Initial Test: 30

-Tried week 3 section 1 and squeaked it out :)
Week 3: Day 1: 16-20 || Set 5: 19

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Week 1 - Day 3. Managed 16 push ups on the 5th set.

Arms are quite sore :|
Going to repeat it this day once more though before I get started on week 2.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

I don't know if i should blame the fact that i've had this cold for 4 days or i'm so damn weak because i did 10, barelly 12 on 2nd set and on 3rd after 4 pushups i was down and out :<
I think i'll try to continue and do next days as much as i can and repeat week 1 :oops:

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

tbh guys, after my 30 on Sat, I have only just got over a serious ache in my chest/stomach (so I've not been able to do anything). I have been on my beer tonight also so tomorrow I will give it a shot!!

tomtree

Head Gardener

i tried the initial test and did 51, i started to struggle on about 46, those last 5 really killed me, lol. anyways once i got past 50 i kind of gave up because i realised i had to do another 50 just to get up one more level... effort!

i ought to be able to do more, but the rugby season finished for me about 2 months ago, and i have done like no exercise since then...

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Week 1, day 2, 5th set: 25. Probably could have done more if I wasn't so damn tired. :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Ive been updating my original post like Steve_God, easier to keep track of things ;)

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

I can't hear the sound of arms flexing !!!
Sorry i'm under a bit of treatement atm so i have to delay my start, but i can still use a whip !

GOGOGO push push push ! :p
:whipped:

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

DarkSider said:
I can't hear the sound of arms flexing !!!
Sorry i'm under a bit of treatement atm so i have to delay my start, but i can still use a whip !

GOGOGO push push push ! :p
:whipped:

you are useless :mad:

anyway week 1 day 2 max 12 :( (auwtch)

Forwyn

Pruner

Somehow I didn't see that Week 3 has 5th sets.

Anyways, I'm on week 3, day 2, I'll repeat again tomorrow and tell you my 5th max.

Nitrous

Head Gardener
K I've been unable to do push ups for sometime now.
So I'll guess I'll start over from week 1.
Delete me from the overview, I'll give regular updates from tomorrow onwards.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm still going. I'm reaching the minimum amount for the 5th set each day, but I can't do any more than that. Day 3 of week 3 is probably going to finish me off :p

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
I'm still going. I'm reaching the minimum amount for the 5th set each day, but I can't do any more than that. Day 3 of week 3 is probably going to finish me off :p

It did me...tried repeating week 3 this week, but as I explained I won't be completing my repeat this week...so next week then, 3rd time is the charm!

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Due to some medical problems i'll have to bail on my own test :'(

So how many of you are still going for it ? It's surely not an easy task and i hope at least one of the out of shape guys will make it :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Im going for it! *PUFF!*

i just managed the 50 for my 8th set! the last ten were a massive struggle, and were pretty pathetic, but i dont really care, im on to week 6 next week! And since i was able to get 50 after doing 150, i should be able to get 60 to follow column three again :D

ive been updating my original post :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Due to some medical problems i'll have to bail on my own test :'(

So how many of you are still going for it ? It's surely not an easy task and i hope at least one of the out of shape guys will make it :p

Just finished week 3...barely. I was playing football last night so maybe that was why I struggled. My arms kinda gave up after about 20 push-ups on the fifth set. I just took a rest for a few seconds and then carried on and finished it. Since I struggled today I might just do week 3 again to give myself a better chance of doing week 4 first time around.