Starcraft 2

TehPantz

Head Gardener
BAH HUMBUG! I am a bit annoyed that Blizzard would put up a website filled with goodies and then leave us hanging. They have posted character renderings, unit renderings, and even whole matches, but they still don't have a release date. WTF?!?!?!?

ah well, <3 blizzard anyway. They are probably making sure the game is 99.99999% perfectly balanced before they release it. Though in my opinion, they should release it, then (just like the first starcraft) use the entire player group as feedback and fix things with patches as time goes on.

Tapeyy

Pruner
There was a time when I would of gone straight out and bought it, but right now I'm undecided. In the last couple months I have lost all interest in computer games.

Every one Ive bought has just been a disappointment. Farcry 2 got bored after an hour(exaggeration), nothing was wrong with the gameplay, but come on anyone could write a better story than, Go kill some arms dealer, Im sure there must of been more to it than that but the game couldn't hold my attention long enough to get to it.

Deadspace wasn't expecting much from it tbh it was ok just not anything to get excited about, really an action game with mutants replacing the standard army goons you normally fight. I hate It when they call games like that horror.

Dawn of War soulstorm, horrible single player, multiplayer kept me going for a couple days. I remember i loved DoW when It first came out (before I had the Internet so no multiplayer). Really they could of tried to cobble a story together.

I also played stalker clear sky on a friends PC, a full 10 minutes before I called It quits. It was excruciatingly painful. Brothers in Arms - Hell's Highway doesn't even deserve a mention it was that bad.

In fact CoD4 was the last game I actively enjoyed mainly because It was a refreshing break from WW2

Then again Blizzard is the one company (excluding value) that haven't let me down yet. Even so I won't be holding my breath partly because they will most likely shamelessly delay it until I am 30. I truly hope it saves me from all this sea of mediocrity I currently find myself in.

TehPantz

Head Gardener
Hey ho

Hey ho

I shall play you jeff54321! but be warned, i suck........i really suck.....and i still have fun!

jeff54321

Harvester
i'll play anybody anytime, unless i dont feel like it. just msg me on IRC if u wanna play