Starcraft 2

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
It is time.

It's been said Twig and JJ are powerblockers. It's been said they are lovers. It's been said they are score-queens and have math problems figuring out the number of harvesters they need.
Tonight is the night they'll show the world they can roll up their sleeves and fight it out man to man, no more gentle talk or singing Mariah Carey songs to eachother.

We have starcraft showmatches almost every night, and tonight this will be the main event :D The games will be broadcasted on www.livestream.com/bush

It would be awesome if we can get at least one guy from each side on vent/msn voice call so we can have some live trash talk during the game. I'm not really talking in english so if you want to defend your hero and trash the other guy and you got a mic contact me on irc :) Only requirement is to be entertaining :p

jeff54321

Harvester
today jeff has reached a new awesomeness in SC. he has hit the rank C, which makes him the proest bush SC player ever :p

jeff54321

Harvester
jeff has gotten his revenge off iamsmart by beating him 2-0 in ZvZ. eventhough he let me win!!!

jeff54321

Harvester
woot jeff has reached rank C on iccup three weeks in!!! NEW RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TehPantz

Head Gardener
Pantz
Main Team
10 Flash(captain) -T
3 fOrGG -T
1 Hydra -Z
9 Leta -T
1 Reach -P
4 UpMagiC -T
2 eSTRO (team)

Anti Team