Round 52 Awards

Yeadon

Harvester
Worst Moment of the Round[/B][/I][/COLOR]
2 week sleep mode was neither hilarious, banterful or necessary. Left those of us who didn't a bit high and dry.

I hear you. I know I wasn't there for the decision - But it sure as hell left we 100% zeroed and hung out to dry.

*Me prods DaX

edd

Tree Surgeon
I don't know about all the alliance stuff at the round start so I'm just gonna give a couple awards and say some names.

Best Defensive Alliance - Eff (mainly because not all of you went inactive when you won it seems, alas!)
Aftermath had their moments too.

Honourable Mention Alliance - <3 Scally

Player of the Round - Allied - Martin

Player of the Round - Solo - My pnaps were the best and I wouldn't have survived without them.

Best Offensive Player - Addicted, the amount you attacked when you had only 1 target makes me want to see what you'd do if you weren't in the top ally.

Honourable Mention Player - Maickesh, James, Chris, Prime, Dax, Seetal, Phantom, Deloitte, Bandit, Chris'o, Rusteh

Best Moment of the Round - I enjoyed a lot of this half of the round after some extended inactivity, but really it's been a great last day for me. Getting 160 fame in a tick is outrageous.

Last edited:

hooba12

Digger
Alliance of the round: ScallyWags. Such an awesome place to be.

Best Offensive Alliance: Efficacy. Got to close to them and I paid.

Best Defensive Alliance: Otiose, fantastic job guys.

Honourable Mention Alliance: Bustin Nuts.

Worst Alliance: Ragin Shadows. Declared war on SW and got smashed.

Best Leader: Rooster for SW. I love Rooster.

Worst Leader: Dax, built up COG so he could farm from them. What a tool!! Close call is Rich or Shaggy from COG. Should have just handed over reigns to Pricey.

Player of the Round - So many but Shazbot (Prime), Onizuka Eikichi, Marcus Phoenix (Pricey) those guys are awesome.

Player of the Round - Onizuka Eikichi without a shadow of a doubt.

Best Offensive Player- Shazbot

Best Defensive Player- Phobis!!!!!

Honourable Mention Player: Jon Taffer and Fear of Cottonballs.

Worst Player: Dax what a clown.

Best Moment of the Round: Playing with everyone in SW.

Worst Moment of the Round: Being part of COG when DAX was bullying them around.

Last edited:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Best moment:
-Being in a ftf alliance with lilow and other great company
-Being in an entirely uncontactable alliance. Not even IRC.
-Getting a few good BRs
-Being extremely inactive myself
-Not giving a ****
-Actually being online last few ticks to plant, for the first time in my recent bush history. Adding 900m score to Otiose, and apparently we overtook Scally?

All other awards:
Like I give a ****.

Rustehlove

Weeder
Alliance of the round
Standard Eff won etc.

Best Offensive Alliance
Can't choose from down low.

Best Defensive Alliance
Can't choose from down low.

Honourable Mention Alliance
I have nothing to put here, not one alliance has fit this bill for me.

Worst Alliance
C.O.G without a doubt. Even before they got ideas above their station they were arrogant and cocky. Was great to see how most of them ended up. With all of Scally's awards they have received, a fair few of their end members were from C.O.G. I'm also not a fan of how many plaudits Bustin' Nuts have received compared to us in Otiose. We, with all two of our active members fought off all inc we had over and over. I personally think we did greatly for the hours spent per member!

Best Leader
Easy answer is Martin and I don't doubt he deserves that accolade.

Worst Leader
I'm going to go with Rich who I thought was C.O.G leader or the guy who was ID 139 who claimed ownership and mailed me to say that if I joined them then they would leave Otiose alone otherwise they would continue their 6 man trains.

Player of the Round - Allied
Without knowing so many alliances in's and out's I couldn't possibly comment.

Player of the Round - Solo
Edd and Maick are the best I have seen

Best Offensive Player
Franny did a good job at the end but ofc Ed takes the biscuit by a mile.

Best Defensive Player
I would actually nominate myself here in my own alliance, so that's pretty bad. Only because I've been too small to see what the big boys have done.

Honourable Mention Player
Lilow for the whole round and Shocker since he joined us. NLD was our only hope :) Also Chris_ for his extra Glorious title. Man did a job!

Worst Player
So many multi's I can't even recall. We had a multi join us that admitted he had more than one ID when he left. I've never seen so many blatant multi's in a round before and all of them be so terrible.

Best Moment of the Round
Getting a glorious title whilst stealing over 30,000 land in 165 attacks launched. Also ending up with more score and land than most of the C.O.G members that trained us for weeks of the round.

Worst Moment of the Round
C.O.G existing and Otiose getting barely any credit for the good job we did for how inactive we were. Not meaning to put Bustin' nuts down but they mostly stayed out of the game for the whole round but us at Otiose always tried to be there and grow and keep our land etc.

Are you expecting flame and flak?
Yes I am.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
Alliance of the round - ScallyWags. You guys defended well when the bigger boys came to play. Showed no fear what so ever even though clearly out numbered and you guys gave a few of us some minor issues with the stealth attacks :p

Best Offensive Alliance - No alliance gets this in my eyes. Eff just sent 6-9 on 1 tick, AM didn't do any decent attacks and no other alliance came to my attention.

Best Defensive Alliance - Aftermath had their moments when everyone was motavated but Scally and Otiose were very good at saving land and having battle with no care for losing a few troops.

Honourable Mention Alliance - Bustin'Nuts. All you guys seemed to do was steal seeds and managed to rank high enough from it. Never seen that before in this game.

Worst Alliance - CoG but this is only because the night cover was horrible, there was very little knowledge of how to defend properly and the leader was an arse.

Best Leader - None stood out to me.

Worst Leader - Rich. You had no clue half the time what was going on or what to do. Moaned when you died and blamed everyone else even though nothing could of been done and you sent a vamp to his death while he was under the impression you was sending as well but you didn't bother.

Player of the Round - Allied -
Ant - Planned most of the defence during the day and gave those who needed a good kick up the backside when they stepped out of line.
D00ner - You saved so much land and troops it was incredible to watch. Activity and contactability to match as well.
Prime and InsomN - You guys gave me such enjoyment over the past few days with our attacks at Scally and general banter.
Nici - Super contactable and deadly with Vamps. I shall avoid attacking you in the future :p

Player of the Round - Solo -

Best Offensive Player - I guess edd because of the huge bounty gains and battles you won. It was fairly easy at times as Aftermath had very little they could do regarding routes to stop you 80% of the time and you got very lucky so many times catching the only time people were UC.

Best Defensive Player - D00ner for reasons above.

Honourable Mention Player - Zebax because you died so many times I couldn't stop laughing :D

Worst Player -
FFX and Joe2727. I have no idea what you guys were doing this round but from when I joined we would of been better off having 18 members.
Reaper - For the times you died for no apparant reason.

Best Moment of the Round - The banter on whatsapp with Aftermath.

Worst Moment of the Round - Way to many to type.

P.S I joined halfway through the round so I based my choices on what I saw. Flame away :D

Pricey

Weeder
BuBbLeS!! <3

"Worst Alliance - CoG but this is only because the night cover was horrible, there was very little knowledge of how to defend properly and the leader was an arse."

You were the night cover =P you and Grissom!

Yeadon

Harvester
Worst Player -
FFX and Joe2727. I have no idea what you guys were doing this round but from when I joined we would of been better off having 18 members.
Reaper - For the times you died for no apparant reason.

I agree. Joe never responded to a single prank/text. FFX didn't say a word all round.