Round 52 Awards DISCUSSION THREAD

Gazzy

Head Gardener
my opening statement agreed with you. i simply said that you didn't have much room to talk.

goddamn, no one here reads **** and just carries on with whatever.

Sooo ... It's everyone else that's the problem?

(Whistles and points to a mirror)

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Worst Alliance
C.O.G without a doubt. Even before they got ideas above their station they were arrogant and cocky. Was great to see how most of them ended up. With all of Scally's awards they have received, a fair few of their end members were from C.O.G. I'm also not a fan of how many plaudits Bustin' Nuts have received compared to us in Otiose. We, with all two of our active members fought off all inc we had over and over. I personally think we did greatly for the hours spent per member!

i dunno why Bustin' Nuts being mentioned positively by some people (mostly by ourselves showing off!) makes it one of the worst allies, though! :S

Alliance of the round
Standard Eff won etc.

why it's not otiose???

Honourable Mention Alliance
I have nothing to put here, not one alliance has fit this bill for me.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? you should just say otiose!! :3

Worst Moment of the Round
C.O.G existing and Otiose getting barely any credit for the good job we did for how inactive we were. Not meaning to put Bustin' nuts down but they mostly stayed out of the game for the whole round but us at Otiose always tried to be there and grow and keep our land etc.

we didn't look for any praise. we didn't do anything in the round other than stealing seeds and me making new nanos just cause Signer all of a sudden wanted to make the ally portaled! XD we lost lands to bots so often!! it was really funny!! Chris got 0'd and land raped by COG many times! but that was Chris and it didn't matter too mcuh for the rest of us!!! XD we didn't care at all other than just reaching our objectives like finishing all the HQ constructions/researches and maximising the HQ troops with the money from seed stealing! that's the only thing that mattered to us! not even Chris getting Glorious title!! :pppp <3 you, Chris!

i thought Otiose was a group of people who didn't care either. but i guess i was wrong? 'coz us being 'praised' makes it the worst moment of the round for you..... :X

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Martin and Changer did pretty much everything for the first couple of weeks. After that I stopped for the round so idk

Recruiting people who do the work for you is 20% of leading. Picking a great name theme and an amazing ally banner is 75%. The other 5% is not being a ****wat.

I also gave myself the worst leader award back then, but thinking back I did what I had to do. I got the people I wanted, I kicked the people who didn't deserve to be in there and I kept a stress free enviroment. Sure, I could've given out more orders and planned more defence, but there were people who did it better than me and every decision was for the benefit of the whole group.

New award.

BEST LEADER OF ALL TIME: DIMITAR THE SCIMITAR

edd

Tree Surgeon
It wasn't a criticism Dimitar, i was just answering the questions of who was leader (you) and who did the planning (martin/changer). I'm pretty sure i did nothing but send attacks and whine about how we were winning.

I've always been of the opinion that the leader doesn't have to do everything so we're on the same side.

Atlantis

Pruner
I dont do awards but I would just like to say otiose was an awesome alliance

Cheers for making me enjoy the game Lilow :D

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
my opening statement agreed with you. i simply said that you didn't have much room to talk.

goddamn, no one here reads **** and just carries on with whatever.

Sooo ... It's everyone else that's the problem?

(Whistles and points to a mirror)

say whatever you want, but the words are there in black and white. sure. i'll take the blame for you not being able to read for comprehension. moron.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I like how half the people seem to ignore the fact that we crushed 2 alliances by doing a lot more than just "sending 6-9 on a tick".

Our offensive effort to win the round was better than any other alliance's offensive efforts during the entire round.

Ridiculous.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I like how half the people seem to ignore the fact that we crushed 2 alliances by doing a lot more than just "sending 6-9 on a tick".

Our offensive effort to win the round was better than any other alliance's offensive efforts during the entire round.

Ridiculous.

but the other half did notice :p

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Interestingly enough, it seems to be mostly Aftermath members who are butthurt about it.

Probably because they sat in our range after we won and had stopped trying.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Worst Player -
FFX and Joe2727. I have no idea what you guys were doing this round but from when I joined we would of been better off having 18 members.
Reaper - For the times you died for no apparant reason.

I agree. Joe never responded to a single prank/text. FFX didn't say a word all round.

This is what's wrong with the game. A monkey with a phone can be perceived as a better player than someone with a brain, who also has his priorities right

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket bat & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil ****, innit? ima ***** fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Hippie

Harvester
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket bat & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil ****, innit? ima ***** fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

^^ **Brain Explosion** ^^

Yeadon

Harvester
Worst Player -
FFX and Joe2727. I have no idea what you guys were doing this round but from when I joined we would of been better off having 18 members.
Reaper - For the times you died for no apparant reason.

I agree. Joe never responded to a single prank/text. FFX didn't say a word all round.

This is what's wrong with the game. A monkey with a phone can be perceived as a better player than someone with a brain, who also has his priorities right

If you are not around to use your brain...what good are you?

You have to be online to make a difference believe it or not Mr Dimitar.

Let's be honest, how many people sit around each and every tick?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I didn't say it wasn't true. It's just wrong, and I think it's THE reason why this game is failing. Anywho, I don't want to start this debate again (should've thought before I posted in the first place, huh).

Carry on

Yeadon

Harvester
I didn't say it wasn't true. It's just wrong, and I think it's THE reason why this game is failing. Anywho, I don't want to start this debate again (should've thought before I posted in the first place, huh).

Carry on

I agree with what you are saying. The days are gone where you catch somebody offline.

Rushes are still a big part of the game. It's just it can take a while to rebuild if completely zeroed. Some people do opt for contact if rushed to save this from happening.

We all become a little demoralized if successfully rushed and zeroed.

I guess the new skill is to successfully catch somebody offline ;)