Round 49 Awards DISCUSSIONS GO HERE

edd

Tree Surgeon
* Player of the Round - This world is mine for the taking (whoever that person was)

Fri 4th Jul, year 5. Noon Member Donation 05th Aug 20:02
This world is mine for the taking donated £22,500,000,000,000 to the alliance funds.

+ another 3.5tril later on :p

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
31318185.jpg

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Closely followed by toby's choice of banner with his back-up angry dome in case things didn't go well :p

This is the first time I haven't had the "Alliance Information" bit minimised by default. 76 days later and it still amuses me :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I don't understand quitus post about giving up too early. Are you stoned or only played the last month of the game??

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i think he missed the close 2 months of the round, then boat beat us with their rhyme stick :(

QuitusV2

Pruner
I don't understand quitus post about giving up too early. Are you stoned or only played the last month of the game??

Idd, i saw for the first time and Adra was winning and then i looked again and the difference was outrageous.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
we were down to 17 members, 3 members already said they were going to leave when boat hit us again, we booted one and boat hit us which resulted in two more leaving, that instantly put like 70b between us

but prior to that we had been fighting boat back and fourth for a good part of 2 months, maybe a month and half

QuitusV2

Pruner
we were down to 17 members, 3 members already said they were going to leave when boat hit us again, we booted one and boat hit us which resulted in two more leaving, that instantly put like 70b between us

but prior to that we had been fighting boat back and fourth for a good part of 2 months, maybe a month and half

Kk, maybe i wasn't looking too closely.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Must not have. But don't take our word for it. Read ed's in the award section.

edit: I mean, everyone else talked about the long dragged out war. You have been the only person to say it was over quickly. Being solo has given you a slanted, outside perspective.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
* Player of the Round - Solo - There are solos?

I noticed a few of these kinds of posts, and just thought I should point out something:

Value of enemies distracted: £308,991,721,083 3

The 2/3 spots are held by solos. The distract top 10 is usually reserved for alliance players - It definitely shouldn't have two solos in the top 3 normally. LS_ took rank 1 mostly as a solo after the collapse of Adra. So, all this "o, wur r teh soloz?" - I call BS on it. We are loitering all over the shop this round.

I never ever notice solos unless they are in groups and kill me or mine repeatedly. They just never seem to be involved in the game (because solos, not alliance) and since I'm almost never not in an ally, I rarely ever notice them for positive reasons. Only ever for negative reasons. No offense to solos, but you're irrelevant 99 times out of 100.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Round 48 we were in everybody's face :p

Unfortunately thanks to my total lack of drive, I couldn't match the above accomplishment. I did lay the foundations - But I just couldn't really be bothered as it's basically like playing in an alliance, just without an overview and with the high probability of having to babysit a significant number of people.