Round 49 Awards DISCUSSIONS GO HERE

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Best defensive player - Endothermia (don't know your real name). By far the best player in Erken Umpires. One of the few constant presences in that alliance. Plenty of others came and went but unfortunately this guy never shipjumped. Always around with his masses of armour, and has a hefty green title to boot. Well played.

^ Funny because they ship jumped KaTet about half way through the round to join TUE :mrgreen:

lol. Well don't I feel foolish :p

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
Yeah we've had every man and his dog, had Bluehen and Terra at the start too! I will say I haven't KRed anyone still playing. Just had people leave for either RL reasons, or in a strop, or because they had somehwere else they wanted to be. Offered a safe haven to some of KaTet I'll admit, not kicked anyone just to recruit anyone else though.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Player of the Round - Solo - There are solos?

I noticed a few of these kinds of posts, and just thought I should point out something:

Value of enemies distracted: £308,991,721,083 3

The 2/3 spots are held by solos. The distract top 10 is usually reserved for alliance players - It definitely shouldn't have two solos in the top 3 normally. LS_ took rank 1 mostly as a solo after the collapse of Adra. So, all this "o, wur r teh soloz?" - I call BS on it. We are loitering all over the shop this round.

Look-at-Me1.jpg

tumblr_mk1td2uotY1rgjcwbo5_250.gif

tumblr_mk1td2uotY1rgjcwbo6_250.gif

Signer

Pruner
* Player of the Round - Solo - There are solos?

I noticed a few of these kinds of posts, and just thought I should point out something:

Value of enemies distracted: £308,991,721,083 3

The 2/3 spots are held by solos. The distract top 10 is usually reserved for alliance players - It definitely shouldn't have two solos in the top 3 normally. LS_ took rank 1 mostly as a solo after the collapse of Adra. So, all this "o, wur r teh soloz?" - I call BS on it. We are loitering all over the shop this round.

99% of that is my flak

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
indeed, but the word meme is a little over used, imo. meme is something a lot of people use to convey a similar meaning / situation. i believe the correct term here would be 'reaction gif'.

below is a meme:
tumblr_mmcw8mofwG1r5xzspo1_400.jpg

*this message brought to you by the pedantic society.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm sorry...you're claiming the intellectual high ground whilst only ever posting "funny" pictures? Whatever drugs you're on I suggest you cut down the dosage.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
So smart people aren't allowed to be funny??
My dreams are smashed :(

Nah, they have to have no sense of humour of their own unfortunately. Fear not Sir, not all of us can be as awesome as Toby - But you could surely replicate his behaviour by simply responding to everything with a dry humoured running commentary that is as predictable as my own apparent behaviour.

When on Earth will you all learn? You attempt to counter my questioning of the general intelligence of these forums with something as retarded as responding to my post with an opinion? For somebody that acts as if they like to be considered as intelligent, you sure do post some silly things Toby. Something being funny is a subjective issue - So to base a counter-argument on that is a bit poorly thought-out. Entiendes?

HNNNG+_70e605a3e94b6e1cf15388df036394b0.jpg

But here's the big kahuna, so to speak: I do this because it entertains me. Why, you might ask? Well, because watching you all floundering around in a lame attempt to seem like some sort of big alpha dog of the internet or whatever is simply hilarious. The spelling errors, the twisted underpants, the childish retorts and the quite frankly saddening state of the remnants of this game need to be observed and pointed out in a frank manner - And I have tasked myself with this (because it serves purpose as well as entertainment).

Last edited:

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
It really shows intellectual superiority when you are having to resort to calling people a homosexual and jumping on the bandwagon of you being the laughing stock of the forums.

you really know how to cut deep don't you? HA

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It was more the idea that you were hitting on the "intellectual" level of the people on the forums whilst you have to resort to pictures made by other people for your "burns", DaX. Personally I don't see that as particularly intellectual. More facile, banal, mundane or tedious.

And yet again with the "omg Toby is predictable" nonsense. Stop posting absolute bollocks all over the place and I'll stop with the predictable "stop posting absolute bollocks all over the place" posts.

Basically, grow up.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It really shows intellectual superiority when you are having to resort to calling people a homosexual and jumping on the bandwagon of you being the laughing stock of the forums.

you really know how to cut deep don't you? HA

Stahp. Pls. My eyes.

It was more the idea that you were hitting on the "intellectual" level of the people on the forums whilst you have to resort to pictures made by other people for your "burns", DaX. Personally I don't see that as particularly intellectual. More facile, banal, mundane or tedious.

And yet again with the "omg Toby is predictable" nonsense. Stop posting absolute bollocks all over the place and I'll stop with the predictable "stop posting absolute bollocks all over the place" posts.

Basically, grow up.

82zu_8Azg-E.jpg

If it would make you feel better, I'll just open paint and make every single response post as they come. My (rather exquisite) use of Google search is purely because I respond to you all whilst sitting on my Xbox, thus providing two methods of entertainment on a parallel level.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Dax, the next time you derail a thread with your utter nonsense, I may make the effort to do more than just post a warning.

Edit: that goes for everyone (you can blame Cyrus).

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Il get the topic back on track, before DaX brings it back onto utter bull****...

Worst leader: Tiger. He had plenty of good players at his disposal but had no idea how to use them. Plus he is the second worst fifa player in bush (Dez just edging him out for rank 1).

This is true. If anyone wants a game and win and make yourself feel FIFA kings, I'm your man. Toby and Twigley will unfortunately understand :(