R54 Awards

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Benneh brought together an alliance that could run itself. He said this before the round even started. He then got a new job and went incredibly inactive, but offered to delete / hand leadership over. No one wanted it, so the alliance defaulted to running itself, as planned.

Was he a great leader? No. Was he fun and provide exactly what was said on the tin? Yes.

Feel free to hate on him, but the leadership critique is a non-starter imo.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
best moment had many. was a fairly fun round. My biggest challenge was to catch Yochoko going into sleep mode.. was terribly difficult and only managed it once.

Can I tell you one thing about this which probably wouldn't make it sound as glorifying as you want it to be?

I hit sleep mode only to stop Fames to drop while I'm sleeping (as you know, fame is the only thing that stops while in sleep mode but otherwise they drop quite lots per tick!). So, I hit sleep mode when I got sleepy. I didn't care about someone's catching me in sleep mode. I didn't send out, never parked my LETs at AHQ each time i've hit sleep mode. I sometimes sent attacks where I was sure I wouldn't trigger and I'd make h/f gains before hitting sleep mode. My sleep mod'ing was a tactical fame saving plan! What else would it be for aiming at the rank 1 h/f? :p

Plus, my dying would give me more targets and therefore more h/f to gain! When you caught me, I had pretty much killed off my troops on attcks in winter time where I couldn't plant and buy up some already. So, it wasn't even a big big loss. The only thing I regret was losing all my seed thieves on an attack at the same time then!

Soooooo, dunno if you still feel it was the best moment of the round now... catching someone who didn't give a damn about dying/losing troops/lands in sleep mode. XD It's most satisfying to catch someone who cares, imo! Like Wouter/Wouter did! :p

Sure likely story.. you always have one :0

A true story* !!

You should know, since... I didn't even hit sleep mode till the mid round and let you or anyone kill my troops and take lands while sleeping. Only when I realised it was possible for me to get the Illustrious title, I started hitting sleep mode anytime I was going away from bush. Then, once I reached 5,000 Fame and Illustrious, I couldn't let Fames drop! 0.84 per tick is a lot! ;o

Last edited:

Yochoko

Head Gardener
I may as well give an award to someone.

Worst Player - Jessica for having a big gumby mouth.

Please stfu and learn to play before even being able to accuse someone for being multis, troop farming, or/and mocking others' acts against the incs. You have no basic and general knowledge of this game. You don't even know how to read the spy reports. You can't judge anyone without learning. Also, I hate mails and you harassed me by account mailing. So, this award goes to you for all the above reasons.