R54 Awards

Coon1

BANNED
Lets see 'em!

Best Ally: MoM obv. Had a decent score disadvantage but still toppled CS.
Worst Ally: MM, nuff said
Best Leader: Master. Always active and decent guy
Worst Leader: whoever was technically leader of scally. Seems like James actually ran them
Best Player: CK. Kinda crushed a bunch of people post split
Worst Player: a few people played poorly but no-one stood out
Best Moment: finally breaking CS and the flood gates opened
Worst Moment: When Fer and Cheche left MoM and we had to become active again :( we were enjoying doing nothing :p
Special Mention: The solo group we had going on was good fun. Good guys, and those rushes on CS were pretty decent. Getting 15-20 guys rushing them all night worked well

Last edited:

Pricey

Weeder
Best Ally: Scallys! Had so much fun this round with them.***160;
Worst Ally: MM for sure.
Best Leader: Rooster. Very laid back
Worst Leader: The person in charge of MM
Best Player: James, for managing to save my ass so many times on his own during the night shift!
Worst Player: CJ - A few of us now refer to a **** up or bad play as a 'CJ'
Best Moment: Can't decide! Fun round overall
Worst Moment: Can't really think of one..
Special Mention:***160;Wouter - Damn your RPGs!

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Worst Leader: whoever was technically leader of scally. Seems like James actually ran them

lol. technically speaking, you can only vote for your leader as the best leader of the round. you don't know how others were doing. for the worst leader, i don't think you can vote for anyone unless for the obvious reason like the leader of an alliance recruited the known multis. you could actually praise Rooster, the leader of Scally for recruiting James who's active and defends a lot. Leading an alliance and defending lots by being active are two different things.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Best Ally: While I always give this to the rank-1 finisher - I am not fond of the splits that cause a top ally to fall.. So give this to CS -
Honorable Mention alliance; Scallywags did damn well for an alliance that started at the bottom of the pile with only a few members. Shame the rank-2 placement was tarnished by purported Multi's that snuck in.
Best Leader Not sure tbh - Rooster is always laid back which is pretty cool
Worst Leader maybe whoever led Oonies Army (oondasre?) only because you let the gang basically fall apart when you had a strong lead with other FTF allys
Best Solo Maickesh as always is an animal with his bribing and whoever that Vagina guy is with all those nano
Best Allied Pricey and Shaun were invaluable to help defend when needed, always responded pranks and reliable for pranking me when needed. Delloite and Garrett were the absolute bedrock of night cover at GG. near impossible to sneak in there without one of them defending Cheers!
best moment had many. was a fairly fun round. My biggest challenge was to catch Yochoko going into sleep mode.. was terribly difficult and only managed it once. Finally seeing the accused multi's leave.
Worst moment Had a fair few of those too... getting caught by Wooter sending a rush in the middle of a wave by another alliance that was well covered after I hit sleep :(

Yochoko

Head Gardener
best moment had many. was a fairly fun round. My biggest challenge was to catch Yochoko going into sleep mode.. was terribly difficult and only managed it once.

Can I tell you one thing about this which probably wouldn't make it sound as glorifying as you want it to be?

I hit sleep mode only to stop Fames to drop while I'm sleeping (as you know, fame is the only thing that stops while in sleep mode but otherwise they drop quite lots per tick!). So, I hit sleep mode when I got sleepy. I didn't care about someone's catching me in sleep mode. I didn't send out, never parked my LETs at AHQ each time i've hit sleep mode. I sometimes sent attacks where I was sure I wouldn't trigger and I'd make h/f gains before hitting sleep mode. My sleep mod'ing was a tactical fame saving plan! What else would it be for aiming at the rank 1 h/f? :p

Plus, my dying would give me more targets and therefore more h/f to gain! When you caught me, I had pretty much killed off my troops on attcks in winter time where I couldn't plant and buy up some already. So, it wasn't even a big big loss. The only thing I regret was losing all my seed thieves on an attack at the same time then!

Soooooo, dunno if you still feel it was the best moment of the round now... catching someone who didn't give a damn about dying/losing troops/lands in sleep mode. XD It's most satisfying to catch someone who cares, imo! Like Wouter/Wouter did! :p

Wouter

Pruner
Best Ally: Going Green, for getting to our goal, usually I would go for the rank 1 ally, but MoM failed on multis
Worst Ally: MoM, using multi's is bad 'mkay
Best Leader: CK, he lead his list of multi's nicely
Worst Leader: Dunno
Best Solo: mynamespat, hadn't really heard of the guy before, but I liked his style, did some nice attacks!
Best Allied: Yochoko <3, monster activity, saving everybody by donating trillions to HQ, buying full HQ army and actively defending with those :p
Worst Allied: Jessica, nothing wrong with being a huge noob, but don't try to tell other people what to do while you're obviously wrong. She also earned this by constantly LTing my RPG rushes (like I would stay at close tick)
Best moment: I had a few: getting through AP's defences with my RPG rushes and gaining nice bountys :D also, killing JamesNChina was a great moment :p
Worst moment: Losing rank 1 kills to FeR while he was obviously mutual agreed attacking Cheche

Special Mention: AP, they were the best ally this round imho, it is a shame they got raped so hard that people gave up

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Best leader/honourable mention/best player: lilow

/thread

Srsly, how many rounds do we have to go through this?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Best Ally: MoM - We had a fair whack disadvantage in score and troops but was consistent. If we wasn't massing we was rushing. If we wasn't doing anything we was killing them on defence.

Worst Ally: MM - Scum. Enough said.

Best Leader: Master - Kept everyone in line and gave clear instructions in what he wanted. Great guy.
Rooster - Leading Scally to rank 2 and from experience being a top guy!

Worst Leader: Nightmare/Benneh - Absolute shambles of leadership. Was NEVER around (Oh, sorry, about an hour a day or less) Never did lead from the first tick. Awful.

Best Player (Allied): For me this goes to Coon/KD in MoM. They both was around quite a bit and was the main ones in which I received pranks to help or was the ones wanting to attack. In Peons it was Gazzy. Gazzy never let any inc slip, and would defend real even if it meant him dead, if the target was UC. Always wanted to attack and planned defence. Also Wouter for the continuous rushes.

Best Player (Solo): Finding out that the annoying robo was Rinzler. You are a ****ing annoying guy. You must have a code or something around. NEVER missed an inc (Whatever the time) - kind of questionable.

Worst Player: Nick/Mongo - Having a multi (Clear multi) and trying to deny it, only to admit it soon after. Sucks dude.
Beasteh - Useless
Rich - Joined us from Scally with like less than a week to go, saw inc and never defended. Easy ride to the finish - LAME.
FeR - Mutually attacking Cheche...AKA FeR's multi. Desperate attempt for bounty/troops.

Best Moment: Killing CS and all the gloryheads. Going inactive.

Worst Moment: Having to refresh constantly waiting for FeR to attack. Coming back to the game.

Special Mention: Chris'o/Leeroy - Being the main figures of the resistance. Kudos.
Solo group consisting of Polo/Rinzler and the other guy.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Best Ally: AP. Was pretty fun running the rank 2 show for awhile with Gazzy and Tiger. Would've stuck around, but i had a bone to pick with CS. Easily the best ally of the round, all things considered.

Worst Ally: Coffeeshop

Best Leader:
-Gazzy - for taking over benneh's mess
-Master was pretty good once he decided to take some charge :D

Worst Leader: Benneh - Legit did **** all

Best Player:
-Wouter wa spretty active from what I saw got plenty of nice kills.
-Tiger was a true homeboy from AP through MoM. Excellent work.
-Gazzy as well, absolutely essential to AP's success as a rank 2 alliance for awhile.
Worst Player:
-DVS - Seriously, absolutely atrocious except when trying to piggy CK and Fer's attacks
-Beasteh is a close second.
-Zera for multies
-Fer for multi

Best Moment: CS getting toppled

Worst Moment: Fer and his multi leaving and forcing us to actually pay attention to the last few days

Special Mention: Felix - for awhile there he was the only other nightcover with me, which is pretty impressive considering he's German.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
best moment had many. was a fairly fun round. My biggest challenge was to catch Yochoko going into sleep mode.. was terribly difficult and only managed it once.

Can I tell you one thing about this which probably wouldn't make it sound as glorifying as you want it to be?

I hit sleep mode only to stop Fames to drop while I'm sleeping (as you know, fame is the only thing that stops while in sleep mode but otherwise they drop quite lots per tick!). So, I hit sleep mode when I got sleepy. I didn't care about someone's catching me in sleep mode. I didn't send out, never parked my LETs at AHQ each time i've hit sleep mode. I sometimes sent attacks where I was sure I wouldn't trigger and I'd make h/f gains before hitting sleep mode. My sleep mod'ing was a tactical fame saving plan! What else would it be for aiming at the rank 1 h/f? :p

Plus, my dying would give me more targets and therefore more h/f to gain! When you caught me, I had pretty much killed off my troops on attcks in winter time where I couldn't plant and buy up some already. So, it wasn't even a big big loss. The only thing I regret was losing all my seed thieves on an attack at the same time then!

Soooooo, dunno if you still feel it was the best moment of the round now... catching someone who didn't give a damn about dying/losing troops/lands in sleep mode. XD It's most satisfying to catch someone who cares, imo! Like Wouter/Wouter did! :p

Sure likely story.. you always have one :0

Slavi

Harvester
Lets see 'em!

Best Ally: MoM obv. Had a decent score disadvantage but still toppled CS.
Worst Ally: MM, nuff said
Best Player: CK. Kinda crushed a bunch of people post split
Worst Player: a few people played poorly but no-one stood out
Best Moment: finally breaking CS and the flood gates opened
Worst Moment: When Fer and Cheche left MoM and we had to become active again :( we were enjoying doing nothing :p
Special Mention: The solo group we had going on was good fun. Good guys, and those rushes on CS were pretty decent. Getting 15-20 guys rushing them all night worked well

And you are?

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Loving the hate for worse leadership, keep it coming *****es.

Tiger, who was away quite alot at round start and not even playing, hence asking me to play your ID for you? Oh yeah, that was you. I was around a fair bit from start for a few days until I got a job, RL over Bush always!

Kingdroid, both you an everyone else in the alliance knew the above, leadership was offered to be handed to someone else, but nobody wanted to take over entirely, why I'm not too sure.
The only person to offer to take over leadership was yet again Tiger, it was discussed with others an it came that other members would not be happy with this and refuse to play under Tiger, so, I held leadership an nobody else came to me regarding taking over so I could hit delete an you'd of had another member in the alliance of some actual use.

Anyho, thanks to those who actually lead the alliance.

Gazzy mainly, Lee, Dachi and antisback also deserve a mention for their efforts put into any sort of leadership.

Annnnd the award...

Best alliance: AP ofc :p
Worst alliance: CS / MoM
Honourable mention alliance: GG - done exactly what it said on the tin.
Player of the round: Wouter
Best leader: Gazzy
Worst leader: Myself for above reason. Smoker? How did you let CS die so horribly. Same goes to whoever led OA too.

That is all.

Rooster

Harvester
Best Alliance- GG, public, very green. I liked what they did.
Honourable Mention- ScallyWags, specially when my regulars came back home. Thank you to all the final 20 at scallywags for keeping me alive and keeping the fun in bushtarion for me.

Worst ally- any that fold under a bit of pressure.

Worst player- Think his name is Rich. Left scally for top alliance. No word beforehand. A genuine dislike for non loyal players in general,

Best player- James, good to play along side of you and not get hit by you in my sleep.

Best enemy- Ebola, thank you for keeping us on our toes.

Best moment- all the good battles from the few not afraid of a fair fight.

Worst moment- The multi issue within scally. I hate that, and if you know me you would know I do not accept it.

Side note- Thank you maick for taking the time to chat back and forth about multi crap.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Before you even offered it to anyone others were running the ally. By that point it didn't matter. Doesn't really change the fact you made an alliance and didn't do **** all, no matter the reasoning you had terrible leadership