R49 Awards

Max

Garden Designer
The round is drawing to a close now, so I thought I get the ball rolling on the end of round awards!
discussions go here

* Alliance of the round - The Boat, just had the right kind of atmosphere that balanced relaxed and ftw play. I've led a lot of alliances where this balance really hasn't worked and resulted in meltdown. But not on The Boat! Great member selection from Stilli.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Adram, the attacks were relentless, and at any time of the day (or night). They had multiple attack planners, and most importantly I think their members were willing to turn out at any time for an offensive. I was very impressed. I believe Cyrus did a lot of planning, but I know that there were others so kudos to you all.

* Best Defensive Alliance - The Boat, Ed did a spectacular job organising defence within 10 minutes for everyone. Whatever happens before the round ends, there is no doubt that during the war, The Boat just pipped Adram in terms of defensive strategy, taking a few kills here and there that prevented them running away with the land advantage.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld, they kept quiet and stood firm. Apart from their brief capitulation when faced with an onslaught from both The Boat and Adram, they held themselves together really well. Great job guys!

* Worst Alliance - It is sad that Ka Tet will not manage to finish the round, since from the round start they appeared to have a good team. I hope you guys can reform your core and make a comeback again in the future someday.

* Best Leader - Toby of Funderdome, because that GIF on your alliance page is simply epic. I love it.

* Worst Leader - Tiger, simply because I knew people in Adram were not happy campers for a few weeks, even when there appeared to be lots of attacking camaraderie. Sorry it ended in mutiny pal.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Tie up between Ed and Jeze. Ed was brilliant at planning, co-ordinating and generally being a great funny guy all round. Really boosted morale in war-time. Jeze was our rock all round in terms of activity, defence and offense (so... yeah... everything :O). Was always involved, never complained, and was the duck tape that kept the ship held together. Thanks so much to both you guys!

* Player of the Round - Solo - Bandit and Brandon for being great PNAPs earlier on in the round, but later I was impressed by the relentless pressing of Quitus for rank 1 BH.

* Best Offensive Player - Rank 1 did an excellent job. He was there at the right time, and had the right route choice to match. Having him on the attack made it really easy for me, during the times that I did attack, to pick a strategy that would work.

* Best Defensive Player - Jeze again did a fantastic job keeping an eye over The Boat. Dooboo, Bandit, Masa and Fras, as always, were exemplary and selfless throughout. Thanks chaps.

* Honourable Mention Player - Leeroy for his attacking prowess. Just picks a target and goes for it, works in so many cases. An example for us all to follow! James a close second, for the same reasons.

* Worst Player - I can't give this one, because actually I thought that the calibre of fighting I experienced this round was brilliant. It was so close for so long, nobody deserves this.

* Best Moment of Round - Being accepted into The Boat! While I enjoyed my short solo stint, it was great to be welcomed aboard so kindly as if I was always a member of the original voyage.

* Worst Moment of Round - Finding out Bram had died. RIP dude, really sorry you couldn't fill our number 20 slot.

Last edited by a moderator:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - This goes to Adram and Boat. Adram for holding out and continuously attacking. And when things got tough, the core didnt leave. And to Boat for coming out on top. It was a very good war from both sides, but unfortunately Boat won.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Adram. We/Them sent mass attacks one after the other, and went on for 24hrs + on occassions. The boat did send mass attacks, but it was one for every few hours. Completely different tactic.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Adram/Boat for defending the masses continuously and holding out for so long. This also goes to DW for being the very good defensive alliance it always is.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld/Funderdome. Both done well this round, and didn't complain when you was both attacked quite a lot.

* Worst Alliance - Ka'Tet. Where was the enthusiasm?

* Best Leader - Ed/Cyrus. Ed for being the pr0 player he is. But also Cyrus. If it wasnt for him Adram would have failed LONG before they did. He kept the alliance in order for when I was inactive quite a bit due to me finishing college. He should have had leadership before.

* Worst Leader - Me. I was inactive due to college, and just failed. I cant express enough how sorry I am to the players who wanted to do well and I failed them. I think its clear I don't fit to be the leader role, and just stick to being a normal member.

* Player of the Round - Allied - So many deserve this:

Cyrus: You kept the alliance together overall, and planning the defence and most of the attacks. First time Ive played alongside you and I loved it. You are a great player and I hope I play alongside you again soon.
Godsend/Garrett/Amanala: You guys were solid nightcover. Not only on occassions, but all the time. Thank you!
Ogluk: With your early guru/blockers, we would have lost a lot more land if you didnt have the blockers you had.
FeR: You played exceptionally well, and helped out with a number of different things, and stepped up to different roles when needed.

To the others who wern't mentioned, you all played exceptionally well, thank you!

* Player of the Round - Solo - I'm not aware of any amazing solo players this round.

* Best Offensive Player - Ed/Deliotte - You guys continuously rushed us, and it got annoying :) Cyrus/Fer for your willingness to attack all the time. This goes to Janpe too for the same reasons.

* Best Defensive Player - There are too many who deserve this award. Everyone played exceptional in defence work.

* Honourable Mention Player - Cyrus. You had a great round and what you did for me was something I didnt expect. Congrats.

* Worst Player - Oonie/Brandon/Chef. These planned on leaving us and join the boat in mass attacks. Although we think oonie/Brandon was the main culprits, the three names was mentioned. And brandon aswell for being ****ing useless all round. Ryan for his insultive in-game messages. KB/LSm for being multi's. MrFlos for having a multi and being utterly useless too and threatening me when I kicked him.

* Best Moment of Round - Having a decent amount of troops once, and killing people?

* Worst Moment of Round - Finding out Bram had died. This was VERY sad and was totally unexpected. Failing as a leader and having to quit for a bit.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Just my opinions

*Alliance of the round - The boat,clear winners from the start in my mind

* Best Offensive Alliance - Adram,due to all those cyborgs.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - TUE

* Worst Alliance - Ka'Tet. Just pointless.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Phobis, don't know why you play in scally (guess don't like wtf way)

* Player of the Round - Solo - Unfortunately none

* Best Offensive Player - Who ever YETI was

* Best Defensive Player - Who ever endothermia was

* Honourable Mention Player - Leader of TUE

* Worst Player - Adra leader (route set up)

* Best Moment of Round - With naps sending a few stealth theifs with cyborg boosts landing every time again & again on urken/scally.

* Worst Moment of the round - Realising no matter what route set up you & naps have it's impossible to compete when sleepmoding every night. Never again.

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Best Ally: The Boat. They won because they were united. Adra had too many mercanaries or SQs that were being propped up by a select few.

Alliance that let themself down: Adra.

Players that caught my eye: Big SA in Boat. Some of Urkens big players, Josse, Beasteh, Icy and most of all ... Timmiejj.

Best Leader: Max

Worst Leader: Tiger

Best offensive players: Josse, Beasteh, Timmiejj, Boats big SA

Best defensive players: Lilow, a few of Urkens big players, Stevey for a bit, Some of our gurus at the start

Worst players: Yoda for not being a team player. IoF, Spy, J for ship jumping.

Best moment: I had 9 days off work just after we died the first time in DW. Kick starting our dominance of rank 3 by systematicaly doing heavy damage to KaTet, Urken and Funder was enjoyable. I think it was something like 150k land in 6 days.

Worst moment: Adra and Boat hitting us at the same time(ish) during a work meeting which led to me losing 12b score and 9k acres o_O

Chris_

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - The Boat, read above.

* Best Offensive Alliance - "best" is a strong word. Adram sent more mobs than we did but mostly amounted to nothing. We made do with less people and only had 1 attack time and yet managed to win.

* Best Defensive Alliance - The Boat because of the powers of the mighty whiteboard wielded by Ed.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld for being awesome as usual. The Boat for making the best of the situation we had and valuing members over the position of the alliance. Also for winning without the standard "ftw" mentality.

* Worst Alliance - Adra pre-cyrus.

* Best Leader - Stilli (i think thats his name anyway), Cyrus

* Worst Leader - Tiger

* Player of the Round - Allied - Gonna have to split this between every boat member. Seriously awesome bunch.

* Worst Player of the Round - Solo - Stargazer

* Best Offensive Player - James, doesn't give a **** if people wanna send with him or not he'll send anyway. Missed the tick? Who needs you guys i'll send on my own. Such a great mentality
Leeroy, i swear he doesn't use any pages except military and pols.

* Best Defensive Player - Jeze for awesome nightcover and covering the majority of rushes that came in. Ed for planning like a boss. Every boat member for turning up and sending defence.

* Honourable Mention Player - Every member of an alliance who didn't cry about their situation. Also every boat member for being awesome.

* Worst Player - Ed, seriously how many times did you miss sending dogs? i don't even know why we let this guy in all he did was die and didn't even turn up till last tick

* Best Moment of Round - Maicking do, being in an awesome alliance, playing cod all the time with ed/stilli and owning it, shielding on S+D, tomahawking, zeroing garrett, winning with a team effort rather than 20 individuals, the speak function in IRC, the mails from jeze every morning, steklovata, meer en meer, krokobil

* Worst Moment of Round - Same as max with this one. RIP Bram, really sucked you weren't there to see us win and i hope we made you proud. Also having dicks give out our ID list was pretty **** too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - The Boat for coming out on top of one of the best 1v1 fights I've seen.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Haven't seen much first hand, but if the Boat managed to win from a point when they had significantly less land, they must've done well (does that make any sense? :/ )

* Best Defensive Alliance - Scally's solid defensive efforts came as a surprise to be, fair play to them

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld, for being Discworld

* Worst Alliance - Erken Umpire and Adramallama for the epic typos

* Best Leader - Ed. I couldn't care less about who was leader on paper. As far as I'm aware Ed organised most defence and attacks, so he gets this.

* Worst Leader - lilow for not inviting me to Discworld and then turning me down twice during the round. What a whore

* Player of the Round - Allied - Everyone from Funderdome who provided me with lols on IRC.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Whoever was solo and didn't cheat. *shrugs*

* Best Offensive Player - Me, obviously

* Best Defensive Player - Toby and Stevey did quite a lot for us, I don't know what other alliances were like.

* Honourable Mention Player - Asmo for kicking ass

* Worst Player - The cheaters and that guy who changed alliances about 16 times. Spy was it? Could be thinking of someone else

* Best Moment of Round - Nothing much stands out. Possibly getting a decently big grab from a retal. Gotta love arsons.

* Worst Moment of Round - Going my favourite route (Rangers) and seeing 95% of the people around me being POM or arson. Thank god* for restarting.

*I'm an agnostic, but for the sake of this expression, let's assume I mean Robbie Fowler

Terrakan

Harvester
Just to get us back on topic

* Alliance of the round - The Boat

* Best Offensive Alliance - The Boat / Adram

* Best Defensive Alliance - The Boat / Adram

* Honourable Mention Alliance - TUE, Discworld, Funderdome

* Worst Alliance - Adram Pre-cyrus, ka-tet started out strong with good defence but then fell apart

* Best Leader - Who ever is leading boat, and cyrus for being a rock in adram

* Worst Leader - Tiger

* Player of the Round - Allied - too many to put here and for many different reasons

* Player of the Round - Solo - i didnt really pay attention to solo's so cant comment

* Best Offensive Player - I really cant think of one right now

* Best Defensive Player - Cyrus, Elle, FeR, GS, Daniel, Garrett in adram always there no matter the inc, the annoying SA, 2 dog players and the bloody annoying harriers in Boat

* Honourable Mention Player - Ryan in adram first time allied and an awesome guy

* Worst Player - cant actually think of any

* Best Moment of Round - killing a boat member on a rush (yup seriously the best moment of the round for me) oh and killing (Quitus I Think) catching him going into sleep and then destroying his SA's on the last tick when they returned

* Worst Moment of Round - always dying on rushes, the k/r of bluehen, good job this guy got contacts so bluehen managed to get on and save his troops

* Worst Alliance name - Adramalech

Last edited:

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - The Boat not because we won, or the stoic leadership of STILLI (get it right people! not Ed not Max, not Team Chris -- Stilli!) Not because of the amazing prowess and tempest like speed of Ed's defensive calls. But because we were a 'team' and great bunch of people to have fun with playing Bush as if it were a game.. oh yeah it is!

* Best Offensive Alliance - The Boat. Even though the number of all out waves and or random rushes were less than a quarter of Adra's, they were extremely effective. Despite Garrett's insistence that they were effective only because Adra sucked (not true) the fact is our port-side cannons toppled them from the mizzen mast down.

* Best Defensive Alliance - DW first and seconded by Adra. It was impossible to sneak in on DW without mass defense at anytime of the day or night. If you are to have any complaints about mass waves of 5 or more on the same tick it's your own effectiveness as a defensive team to blame :p
Adra you were easier by far to occasionally sneak in on and often did a poor job of picking the fake over the real, but did a stellar job of being there and sending in the right combination of units to win the BR if you picked the right target.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Scallywags.. never a harsh messaged received even after sustaining what was probably a non-stop thrashing from all the alliances in range and always defending a member even if it meant suicide... a trait not often shared by many FTW players

* Worst Alliance - Adra because of your rampant if not rabid K/R traits this round. There is something that can be said for placing high moral over trying to keep the role call at it's peak. Multiple K/R's can turn even a dedicated player into an enemy within.

* Best Leader - Captain Stilli and our First Mate Ed.. It has always been a pleasure to be the on same team with you two and this round was even more pleasurable because you didn't leave after steering the Boat into the winners port! :p

* Worst Leader - never thought it was possible giving this award unless it was my own leader.. so none!

* Player of the Round - Allied - Dellie rock solid - Caz you are a teacher how much more greatness could be expected - Bandit awesome and humble guy always dependable to help with an attack or defense without being asked - Prolo so much experience, so happy to finally team up with you - Maick what a fun pro to play alongside with and an awesome don't give a F*** attitude that I admire - Fras as always a stoic and selfless team player, sorry you have lost zeal for the game - Max my mentor and favorite son :p can't say enough good about ya - Leeroy although it doesn't mean anything and wouldn't even buy you a cup of bad coffee, you have redeemed yourself in my book bro! I would have hated this round if you weren't around - Dachi it was a pleasure playing alongside a person of such caliber for the 1st time - Archer thanks for the many name changes that I didn't know for sure how to pronounce, watch for this guy people= a good player - Bluehen I couldn't have been more happy you got screwed by Adra, always a much better round to play with you rather than against you :p - Stilli amazing ability to steer the Boat to victory while at the same time making the GF an honest woman :p I now understand why everybody kept posting they were going to bed with you..:O - Chris you did it..you got me to join Team Chris! LOL another fun round with a pro! - Ed love ya and fear ya at the same time haha brilliant mind for the game and as always as funny and as friendly as could be asked for - Finally my favorite player in the game DooBoo Yo you rock my friend !!

* Player of the Round - Solo - ?? Quitis -but who cares this is supposed to be a community game with teams .. do appreciate sharing messages with you again!

* Best Offensive Player - Leeroy, Maickesh, and myself on the boat.. so nice to have people to attack with who are willing to attack because that's what the game is about and not give a shred of regard toward SQ'dom
On Adra - Fer for the above reasons and actually having BR's to brag about Previous Adra members Oonie and Brandon.. you guys were unstoppable until you pissed off the uber elite's there by being bigger and better in-spite of your accused ineptness
On DW - did you guys attack??

* Best Defensive Player - On the Boat Jeze always around and sending as well as reliably getting others on if needed .. Well tbh honest the lonely night shift on the Boat was an amazing crew.. well done mates
On Adra- Elle and Cyrus - if it wasn't for you 2 I would have killed much much more there :p
On DW - pretty much the whole team, couldn't seem to ever get an attack in there without way too much for my suicidal self to risk

* Honourable Mention Player - My friend Bram

* Worst Player - ?? some might say it was me but just so I can keep the flag flying I would say Dax

* Best Moment of Round - Had a fair few - none really stand out in mind except the ability to post NN and not get pranked later thanks to the awesome sauceness of the Euro/American members

* Worst Moment of Round - The news of a friend taking his own life. Bram became a good friend over the past 3 rounds playing allied together. Although many of us down play the friendships made online over RL friendships, Bram's death hit me as hard as any I have had in RL. It is very comforting knowing that you have someone to share a laugh or joke with, someone to empathize or sympathize with in times of life's stormy weather, even when it's just an online message. I truly gave up caring about much of anything in this game and only continued fighting due to my dedication to my team-mates and the memory of a trusted friend Bram.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - This is clearly The Boat as a whole

* Best Offensive Alliance - Other than us, The Boat were the only other alliance to do a proper attack versus us anyway, i cant comment on lower down but im sure they had some wars.

* Best Defensive Alliance - The Boat

* Honourable Mention Alliance - DeadManInc, best recruitment thread ever.

* Worst Alliance - DW and Urkan for not participating in a Res, that's just from our point of view, i understand they couldn't be bothered and why should they

* Best Leader - Whoever actually led boat

* Worst Leader - Tiger, i offered to take over from him a few weeks into the round as he didn't have enough time and people were fed up of having no leader around, then the inevitable happened

* Player of the Round - Allied - Ryan, never played with him before but he stood out as a great player in our alliance

* Player of the Round - Solo - I havent witnessed much solo play this round at all but Quitus springs to mind

* Best Offensive Player - FeR and the organiser of The Boats masses

* Best Defensive Player(s) - Daniel Elle, Garrett, Godsend, Terrakan, Ogluk, LS_. Lucky, Ryan

* Honourable Mention Player - The core of players who stuck it out till the end with me

* Worst Player - Jay, MrFlos, Spy, Oonie, Brandon, just afew people who passed through our alli, who took everything and gave little back but drama

* Best Moment of Round - On our first day of massing Boat we wiped martin out and watched him rage quit (signing up to an alliance and leaving before round start is a bit bent, i did warn tiger not to get him for that same reason but he didn't listen, him and nightmare knew best apparently)

* Worst Moment of Round - Finding out Oonie, Chef + Brandon planned on leaving when Boat hit us, unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to deal with all 3 and replace them before boat hit - the worst part of this is these three members received the most help and were the least active out of everyone

there weren't actually players available to even replace 3 people in one go

----------------------------------------------------------------

This round has been a good one for me and i've been able to play with afew people i wouldnt have normally played with. GG to Boat on the win

Last edited:

Leeroy

Head Gardener
* Best Offensive Alliance - I would have to say The Boat, only because of our attack plans. they were different as we had different step up and plan attacks, with different people means more ideas. it was good to change it up

* Best Defensive Alliance - The boat during the war without a doubt, with our amazing defense planner with ed, the amount of times i got woken up to defend, i would have a mail with my targets to send to almost straight away... Adra now are pretty solid and we can't get through :(

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Funderdome. I left them at the start of the round which i didn't want to leave the players but as i said to toby i was going to be more active. I kept to my word of not attacking them at all when i left

* Worst Alliance - can't really say i saw a really bad alliance

* Best Leader - Going to give it cyrus for taking over a alliance half way through a war and keeping them there a pretty much got the rank 2 alliance. things may of been different if you had become leader sooner

* Worst Leader - Tiger.. Sorry

* Players of the Round - Ed/Jeze... if it wasn't for these guys we wouldn't of won, the weekend where i may of got very drunk and hit sleep (i still don't remember that) they kept us alive with maybe only 7 of them online, Eds defence was maybe the best i have seen. though he didn't listen to me when i was guessing where they were real and got it right on several occasions. Jezes (our annoying sa) with his epic rushes at the start of the round and getting a **** ton of bounty

* Best Offensive Player - James/Maick

* Best Defensive Player - Cyrus/Ed/Jeze

* Honourable Mention Player - Toby/Stevey/MattM.. when i was with you guys at the start you pretty much kept us alive and didn't get so many land hits on us.

Also James... I would hate to play against you. i am glad i played along side you and our dragon combo was pretty epic this round :)

* Worst Player - Whoever spy is

* Best Moment of Round - Joining boat.. also getting some epic kills on several alliance this round.. i did wish at one point i was a rushing route but i have had the best round with dragons

* Worst Moment of Round - Bram :(
also Leaving funder
the war didn't carry on even longer

LS_

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - The Boat - A great mix of players and a fantastic attitude. Seemed to be a much happier and fun alliance to be a part of than Adra, which in the end helped you guys get the Win. A great round/battle to be a part of.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Adra attacked more, Boat attacked more efficiently so has to go to Boat. The Boat actually sending at the end of ticks and recalling in the last 20 seconds made things very difficult to plan and work out where to guru.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Again Boat. Awesome planning. FU Edd.

* Worst Alliance - For a long part of the round, Adra were dreadful as an alliance. Constant *****ing, K/Ring. Glad it finally settled down and we could get down to playing again.

* Best Leader - Stilli. Great theme, great lineup, better route set up. Awesome job. Congrats.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Jeze. Relentless.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Quitus. Didn't think anyone would catch Jeze for BH stat. Bit unfortunate FeR's come along and ruined everything for you.

* Best Offensive Player - Jeze, Leeroy, James, Maick.

* Best Defensive Player - Cyrus and Elle. Immense.

* Honourable Mention Player - Terrakan. Hilariously losing all his units multiple times and still lives to tell the tale. Shout outs to Daniel, Garrett, Ogluk, FeR, and Godsend - reliable as ever. Lucky came in late and helped out massively. Ryan surprised me with how good he was.

* Worst Player - Spy/Elevate. Multi? Brothers? Whatever. Both quite rude and Spy in particular was unbelievably selfish.

* Best Moment of Round - Being in the lead and thinking we would be able to sit on land and sail to victory.

* Worst Moment of Round - Realizing the above wasn't even slightly true.

Outside of the game, hearing about Bram was terrible news. RIP.

edd

Tree Surgeon
I didn't pay much attention to anything outside of the war between Adra and The Boat so this could be quite boring for some of you.

* Alliance of the round

* Best Offensive Alliance - Adra

* Best Defensive Alliance - The Boat

* Worst Alliance - Adra. I don't really care for the excuses like poor leadership or SQ members, every member is responsible for making everyone else feel welcome and helping the alliance to run smoothly. I don't know what your irc chat was like but a good irc certainly goes a long way towards this. (This is a criticism to those that left not those that stayed, though it applies if you weren't doing your part).

* Best Leader -

* Player of the Round - Allied - Jeze. I'm not gonna put that standard "without him/her we wouldn't have won" because that is true of all 19 players on The Boat, even Caz :eek:.
However, Jeze's efforts both on the battlefield and on pols/irc/mob notes went a huge way to making Boat life more lively and generally better for everyone. Thank you for sailing with us this round.

* Player of the Round - Solo -

* Best Offensive Player - Cyrus

* Best Defensive Player - There were several impressive performances from Adra and The Boat

* Honourable Mention Player - I could type a huge list as James has done about each member on The Boat but I won't because it really wouldn't be very interesting so i'll probably just say thanks to each of you ingame, but you all deserve this award along with a handful of Adra members that have done themselves justice this round. LS, Cyrus, Ryan/Yano (he was the VD guy right?), Elle, Janppe, Fer, Terra, Garrett.

* Worst Player - Oonie/Chef/Brandon/Spy/Brandi

* Best Moment of Round

- Nerves of Steel and more specifically all defenses involving inc on Maickesh.
- Everything in our Quotes thread.
- Winning a brilliant war. Activity like the kind that went on in Adra/on The Boat for 40 days/nights puts a big strain on the individual players if they let it. We certainly had problems on The Boat as well as having quite a few people go off for days/weeks at a time.

*Worst Moment of Round - Getting the text from Bram's gf and then having to tell the alliance about it was one of the worst moments in my bush career, certainly one i wouldn't wish on anybody.

Last edited:

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Mmmm, awards... kinda implies something award worthy happened this round...

I'll just give a couple then...

Best Alliance - The Boat, more because they're the kind of alliance I wish I'd been playing in than anything else, good job guys.

Most Annoying Player (From my point of view, in terms of denying me sleep) - Leeroy and James, god damn you and your timezones! So much lost sleep to you 2, seriously though, good job in being so persistent, such a shame Adram had no idea/capability to actually defend against dragons and relied almost entirely on having to prank people on.

Which brings me nicely on to Worst Alliance - Adramalech, for being everything I hate about active Ftw play, a prank happy, kick/rape obsessed circle-jerk of players who almost appear to think they're entitled to win. (Yes, I'm generalising and to an extent over-exaggerating, they're not all that bad, Lucky and Garrett are pretty cool for example) I was recruited on the premise of playing for fun, and got roped in to playing ftw out of a blind sense of loyalty more than anything (despite the fact I saw flaws in everything from the beginning) Note to self: Trust gut instinct in the future.

Best moment of the round: The end, that 1st minute after the havoc funds appear when I can log off and be at peace.

And so ends my brutal summary of what I saw/experienced of this round.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Props from me to my alliance mates, particulalrly mattm and toby, also well done to urken for giving fd a run for rank 4 for so long. Alas we couldnt take you alone. But seems dw chose to go for your land fat asses over ours. And with them hitting you it made it easier to slip in for some revenge. Gg guys. Sorry you if it felt like some big 4v1 we just kept an eye out is all

Well done to rwar. [1236] on the stealer stat. I did restart to try for it but failed. Didnt pay much attention

But congrats to boat. I think a well deserved win. Adram got a land lead and i thought you had left it too long. But the head to head went down with no bs interference from other alliances. And you came out on top. Well played to all the members involved. Commiserations to adram. Pleased to see you didnt fall completely and hung in there to reclaim a second place. Good going. My sort of team one that doesnt just rage quit when things get tough.

And dw another high finish. Well played hope you had some fun with it.

Who ever Sailors like to seas opportunities [4166] Is well done. A damage done to recieved ratio, whilst bounty hunting top 3, and rank two for value killed, shows me you have been consciencious and agressive since you made your id, suitably impressed.

Also quitus very nice go at the bounty hunting whilst remaining honourable. Good workbuddy

Last edited:

Timmiejj

Pruner
Alliance of the round: TheBoat, cause they won. Discworld , cause i always thought FTF allies sucked major ballz and i found out this round in DW they dont all suck xD

Best offensive: Imo this is always the winning ally, how can any other ally be better attackers when the winning ally has nearly 4 times the score and 2 times the land of rank 2.

Best defensive: DW, for forcing all the big guns to resort to attacking with atleast 5 on a tick, which ultimately results in incoming on 1 target on 1 tick of which the troop score was bigger than our complete ally score. we havent really done any organised masses so havent seen too many organised defenses from others

Worst alliance: Dunnow really, KaTeT was sort of a let down, they were set on FTW iirc but failed horribly :)

Best leader:No opinion on this one

Worst leader: Lilow, a leader who doesnt lead, at all. x) <3

Best offensive player: Beasteh, always attacks, nearly always lands. JamesInChina/Leeroy, for their persistence in attacking us even though we defended 95% of the time with major overkill defense.

Best defensive player: Whoever '[4102] Endothermia' is, 18/20 killed off, this guy prevented me so much from landing on Urken

Honourable mention player: Maickesh, for as far as i know, always plays UC yet still comes out on top most of the time. Iccy/Beasteh/Josse, for being such great ally mates :)

Worst player: 'Try' comes in at a solid 3rd place, if it wasnt for the contact details list i wouldve forgotten you were in DW, hardly online and completely unreliable. 'Spy' comes in 2nd, all the mentions from other players pretty much describe why. But 1st by a mile must be 'Yoda', i think this guy suicided atleast 100 times this round, using every excuse in the book.

Best moment of the round: The moment we decided to actually stay with defense on TheBoat inc, 9 on 1 tick and massively died, finally decent night's rest again

Worst moment of the round: The endless discussion within DW about attempting FTW or not.. :p

I must say FTF rounds are a lot less stressfull than FTW rounds x)

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Almost forgot:

I would also like to say a massive thank you to Lilow, and Discworld as a whole. They took me in when I was looking for somewhere and helped me to where I am now. This is the 2nd time in 2 rounds I have gone to them and haven't regretted it. Id like to thank Lilow for making me feel welcome, and to the members for protecting me when needed.

Also, Timmiejj, as he wanted a special mention (Special guy).

And Josse, for being the target-finding god!

Dill

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - The boat

* Best Offensive Alliance - The boat

* Best Defensive Alliance - Funderdome: purely because half the alliance were uncontactable we did some good work :)

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Urken, had some good fights with you guys :D

* Worst Alliance - Ka'Tet. 'Nuff said

* Best Leader - Obviously Toby <3

* Worst Leader - tiger : clearly for kicking me on opening weekend when I posted I wouldn't be on and was in Manchester on a stag do :p

* Player of the Round - Allied - Everyone in funderdome, had a great round thanks guys, particularly Cal and Willy for being my Pnaps at round start then us all joining Funderdome together.

* Player of the Round - N/a

* Best Offensive Player - N/a

* Best Defensive Player - Stevey/mattm/Toby you guys rocked this round

* Honourable Mention Player - stevey man you are a rock!! Unbelievably crazy sleep pattern at times :p

* Worst Player - myself

* Best Moment of Round - Suiciding myself on urken for a 10:1 loss :)

* Worst Moment of Round - cant say I've really had one, maybe getting a job ;)

lillie

Harvester
Alliance of the round - The Boat

Best Offensive Alliance - The Boat simply because they have a clear lead although Adramalech deserve a big mention,was a nice change to see 2 allies battling it out fairly

Best Defensive Alliance - I have to go with Urken on this one as its the only one my guys seemed to have whinged about,alot :D

Honourable Mention Alliance - Funderdome and ScallyWags

Worst Alliance - Ka Tet because they disbanded.

Best Leader - Stilli and co.

Worst Leader - Me .... I cannot possibly disagree with Timmeijj and whoever that guy Dimitard is <3

Players of the Round - Allied I`m giving this to my lot.... without Icy, Beasteh,Timmiejj, Josse the round would have been very different a big thank you guys for sticking it out <3

Player of the Round - Solo -Quitis

Best Offensive Players - James and Leeroy always about

Best Defensive Player - Endothermia

Honourable Mention Player - Beasteh he promised he would play the round out with us and he kept his word

Worst Player - We all have different playstyles but I`ll go with SPY

Best Moments of Round - Have to agree with Timmeijj,staying on that defence against The Boat and Twigley about for 9 days :D
Also having Asmo onboard :)

Worst Moment of Round - Realising most of the ally wanted to go FTW ... they obviously had no clue who I was :)

Elle

Planter
This round was so awful, I'm not giving awards out to anyone.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Hamstringed by loyalty to KaTet for 80% of the round, so missed most of the action. Take my input with a pinch of salt.

* Alliance of the round - I don't really know what happened with The Boat and Adra, but it sounds like it was a good fight. Kudos to both. Especially The Boat as (from the bottom of the barrel) it looked like Adra had it all wrapped up early on. Good effort whoever was in there!

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Scallywag. I don't understand how you guys didn't place higher. Amazing activity and willingness to defend. I also never got *****y messages from any of you, just some good banter. Need many more alliance like you guys. Special props to Phobis for being a great player, sport and enemy.

* Worst Alliance - KaTet. Stupid route set up killed us, though the members are at fault for agreeing to it when we all knew it wouldn't work. As the last active officer of the alliance I put in far too much effort trying to keep things going and I'm genuinely hurt that the leadership just went inactive and didn't even have the decency to disband the alliance.

* Player of the Round - My homie Kuro. One of the best players I've known. He's active, contactable, consistent and loyal. Literally the model alliance member. If he decides to play next round I advise someone to snap him up quick. Its been a pleasure dude <3

* Honourable Mention Players:

Phobis, see above. And see you next round =P
Endothermia, absolute rock of a player. Was fun defending with you and attacking against you XD
James, keeping us busy in the final days and (as ever) providing a good fight.

* Best Moment of Round - Cy deciding to take me and Kuro in with 3 weeks left of the round. We finally got a chance to stretch our Arson legs out and get to grips with the route. Was fun but still feels like a wasted round.

* Worst Moment of Round - Putting in the effort to keep KaTet alive and realizing not one of the 4 leadership team had logged on for 5 days.

I never knew Bram, but its always horrible to hear of a death. Though the pure amount of good words said about him makes me smile some.