People who need the game to hold their hand + scorequeening

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Regarding what we little guys want, we don't want people to stop attacking us. We just want people to attack those who aren't SO small to them. + to eta is supposed to be a deterrent, and it's not, because if you're THAT big it doesn't matter if you send with a +2, their alliance can't do crap about it anyway. I at least attack people 50% my range 90% of the time. Yeah, once in a while, there's nobody within my range with the ratio I want, or that isn't in a specific alliance I've hit already that day... but at least if I'm attacking lower range it's almost never +2. The way I see it, there's enough people above +2 that have good land and have good numbers. Then again, I actually want kills. I had someone come in day after day on me, recalling when I got defense, and said he'd keep coming until he got land. 300% my range.

Just we are referring to constant bashings of very small players. Well thats what i thought anyway.

So not just getting killed (as you put it), but constantly zeroed so that it is not possible to grow. Anyway, i doubt there are many peoples that can hurt anyone 300% of themselves and make it even mildly successful, even after making a decent sized army...

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
it's william86x not bill69, different people. antinoobkiller comes in here to flame and troll talking about being the best solo. If you look at his spy report, He clearly ONLY attacks bots. He never attacks human targets. So really all the people responding to him need to stop and ignore him unless they are simply going for 'lulz'.

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
Phew thank you Garrett. The mere thought that a few rounds without me whipping bill69 could have resulted in such an obnoxious change of character really threw me for a minute :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
hmm I run amok sometimes and you've never whipped me... perhaps we should put empirical data around this thesis? :D

I know that everyone is jeolus on me. I know that it must be annoying for you to belieave that everything i say is the truth. For me everything is real. Im the only one who can speak the truth about myself and others. I know it because I once was a robotic minded person but not anymore, I know how western ppl think. I know that they live,think and want the same thing as everybody else.

You only belieave in other ppl theories and books. I belieave in myself and what I have seen. I use myself to explore the world and searching for the truth. I live my own life and im in control of my mind,life and destiny.

I know that none of you have that kind of control in your life. I know that your life,mind and destiny is controlled by others. You belieave and do what is considered normal by others.

I know that im the best pure solo player. I even think im the greatest and honest person in the world. Because I belieave in myself and the truth about myself.

Tombi

Harvester
I know that everyone is jeolus on me. I know that it must be annoying for you to belieave that everything i say is the truth. For me everything is real. Im the only one who can speak the truth about myself and others. I know it because I once was a robotic minded person but not anymore, I know how western ppl think. I know that they live,think and want the same thing as everybody else.

You only belieave in other ppl theories and books. I belieave in myself and what I have seen. I use myself to explore the world and searching for the truth. I live my own life and im in control of my mind,life and destiny.

I know that none of you have that kind of control in your life. I know that your life,mind and destiny is controlled by others. You belieave and do what is considered normal by others.

I know that im the best pure solo player. I even think im the greatest and honest person in the world. Because I belieave in myself and the truth about myself.

you are by no means the best solo around and there are even p-solos anymore! how stupid of you..wherever you are from, whoever you are just grow up and stop flaming for the sake of it, you may find it amusing but its people with attitudes like yours that push people away from the game

timtadams

Landscape Designer

yes yes, we know you think you are so awesome

how old are you?

Garrett

Landscape Designer

(oh and everyone elses flamey responses make me laugh. like he's going to change his typing to the likes of those responses lulz or whatevah)

I want some proof of what you say. You only attack Bots. How does this make you a gaming god?

Souls

Official Helper

(oh and everyone elses flamey responses make me laugh. like he's going to change his typing to the likes of those responses lulz or whatevah)

I want some proof of what you say. You only attack Bots. How does this make you a gaming god?

The same way I'm the best Allied player because i'm in an alliance every round. Consistency ;)