Make it a fair round | R38

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Just make it as fair as possible guys.

I.e. Don't spy on people. Don't leak lists, nicks and ID's.

Also try not to flame each other to hell.
Not as if people actually talk about the game or barely talk on the forums anymore, but try think about what you're saying.

The round is gonna be tiny in terms of player base so how about playing it fair :)

Have a good round and actually try enjoy yourself!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And best of luck in having a solid majority of players adhering to that Twig.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
does anybody actually visit this section in the forums? the only reason i found this is b/c i accidentally clicked on it ._.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
does anybody actually visit this section in the forums? the only reason i found this is b/c i accidentally clicked on it ._.

seriously? I use the 'New Posts' link. Once ive read w/e takes ma fancy, then i just 'mark forums read'

oh and dont worry Twiggles. I promise i wont spy XD

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
aint all about the ftw play ;P

anyone caught playing like a jerk will be hunted down and destroyed by me personally!

let that be a warning to ya all!

LET BLOOD FLOW!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
aint all about the ftw play ;P

anyone caught playing like a jerk will be hunted down and destroyed by me personally!

let that be a warning to ya all!

LET BLOOD FLOW!

You couldn't hunt a tree, never mind a sentient being with a means of transportation such as legs. It would be like watching a dyslexic parkinsons sufferer trying to fill in a crossword.

PS. I promise not to flame anyone.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
lol..

good luck to all ^_^ I look forward to a challenge.. I won't be as friendly this round as I have been in previous rounds ;)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
thats not too bad actually.. Pretty sure it was worse last round...

That number will dwindle as teh round goes on though.. The beginning is always most active

Alvestein

Garden Designer
You couldn't hunt a tree, never mind a sentient being with a means of transportation such as legs. It would be like watching a dyslexic parkinsons sufferer trying to fill in a crossword.

PS. I promise not to flame anyone.

win!

[yoyo]

Planter
the rounds are never fair to discworld...

first tick of round, discworld has 20, next tick 17. the top two allies have stolen 24k land from them and never ever steal from each other. lol, ids out at first tick, who does this shiate? every round, same thing :x

the problem is we need....
more people = less bashing.
less people = more bashing
this can only end badly

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
We got See No Evils, Coyote Uglys and Discworlds id's given to use before spies where out and deleted all and didnt use any. (Resistance is Futile)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
No, it's just a pointless exercise. There are many that blow the 'play fairly' pipe, and always do their own thing behind it. People like this ruin other people's rounds just so they can win? It's not even a challenge anymore, I have no idea why the will to win is still so strong in a certain handful.
Fxcking grow a pair and play without ID lists, if you want to go for a win.

Davs

Garden Designer
Tbh, the ones who win rounds don't actually tend to use ID lists - they don't need to, hence the fact that they win. It's the ones lower down who are trying to find the easy option to success and still end up failing anyway.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Tbh, the ones who win rounds don't actually tend to use ID lists - they don't need to, hence the fact that they win. It's the ones lower down who are trying to find the easy option to success and still end up failing anyway.

I quote:

first tick of round, discworld has 20, next tick 17. the top two allies have stolen 24k land from them and never ever steal from each other. lol, ids out at first tick, who does this shiate? every round, same thing :x

Stegosaurus

Pruner
If you're not going to adequately protect your land, don't expect people to leave it alone for the sake of "fairness"

- spies are pretty lame though.