Congrats & Thanks to RebelRapeRepeat

Melnibone

Head Gardener
But you do not attack a 'unit' you attack a player that has a route setup and therefore NLD's such as nutters etc can be useful attacking a protestor/pom player

It was stated here that it was n00bish to use them i disagree as does the game mechanics themselves..... especially if the target is allied or has any naps if solo....

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Easy there big slice. no need to go all apeshit antagonistic on me. I was supporting you if you read carefully.

There's nothing wrong with sending NLTs to POM, they just won't accomplish jack **** as flak for ALL since POMs target LET/INN, which was all i was trying to point out and i defy you to prove me wrong on that count. :p

Yea I did notice you were on my side somewhat and I assure you I understand your point and agree with it totally; sending NLT against PoMs alone is useless. My point is attacking protestors as a whole, and so certain protestor ratios will still have use for NLT in my attacking mob.. Very little but still some use and also perhaps for possible defence (any possible advantage is still worth it imho). I apologise for the attitude though, I thought you were jumping on the Flame Druma train. Trust me I dialed it down because I have spent some time this round with you and do respect you.

Now you see there's a post I can respect, and I do try to respect you Sir Drumalot because unlike some I do actually remember the good ol' days.

It's just BS posts of the ANK variety (I'm so much better than all of you, go learn the game) that makes my 'back to reality' posting reflex spasm.

I understand that m8, and I assure you it was purely just to piss those guys off.. I know how to push peoples buttons. I apologise if it brought back bad memories, I know im not the best I never was the best, I was just very good at what I did (which included being an arrogant ******* :p). I plan to strive to be as good at whatever I do in bush as back then for a couple of rounds at least.

Last edited: