Congrats & Thanks to RebelRapeRepeat

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
As leader of RebelRapeRepeat, I just want to thank those members who left RapeRinseRepeat with me and those who joined us in our quest to kill RapeRinseRepeat. I also want to congratulate RebelRapeRepeat for leading and consequently causing a successful resistance.

To the resistance - just remember, we did all the hard work. ;)

To anyone interested (and I speak as the leader of the "'core" who left RapeRinseRepeat and the leader of RebelRapeRepeat incase anyone was wondering) - the "core" planned to leave RapeRinseRepeat before the alliance had even been fully recruited well before the round started. We planned to leave, if we won, to prevent boredom as well as for the hell of it. Most, if not all, of us have won at least one round before and we know how rubbish (and scorequeeny) it is to sit around doing nothing but growing seeds and defending against the odd rush (and logging in to buy Harvesters if your name begins with jj and ends with noob). So to those who said we were doing this to finish higher ranks personally - oh how wrong you are/were!

As for the rest of the alliances playing "ftw", I hope you take a leaf out of our books and do something interesting for the fun of playing and the massive battle reports rather than ganging up on each alliance 3v1 etc. Although I do think it would be hilariously ironic if STN and Enmity "powerblocked"! :D

BuBbLeS

Harvester
woop

thanks for the fun polo :D

now time to start the real fun of the game and bounty hunting

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
It's a game ladies and ladettes, when it gets boring for you, you're doing something wrong. People say winning is boring, so when you have won, do something a little bit different ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
->Another thread that has "Powerblock" and "We did all the hardwork by backstabbing alliance mates" in it

Zzz. :/

P.s - Why you in sleep polo?

It's only fun.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
->Another thread that has "Powerblock" and "We did all the hardwork by backstabbing alliance mates" in it

Zzz. :/

P.s - Why you in sleep polo?

It's only fun.

Like I said, I think it would be hilariously ironic if you did powerblock. I didn't (and haven't all round) accuse(d) you of powerblocking.

8 members left RapeRinseRepeat and killed the 12 remaining members, that, in my eyes, is a successful resistance.

As for sleep mode, I received a text from a member of my alliance telling me to hit sleep, simple as. :)

Ram

Head Gardener
I went to ReRR under the understand that it was going to be a group of friends.
And tbh, it was. Thanks Polo ;D

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Ive said it before but Good show guys! Well played to all sides!

Edit: This isnt a dig but my applause and comments of respect are mainly aimed at the guys who left the original RRR to stir stuff up. :)

But hugs all round! ;)

cb1202

Head Gardener
Oh yeah, we are teh sex. Everyone should bow to our collective e-penis

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
8 members left RapeRinseRepeat and killed the 12 remaining members, that, in my eyes, is a successful resistance.

right, 8 against 12, when 2 were on holiday and several of the others you'd conspired to get killed in the hours leading up to said betrayal

if you were gunna do it properly fight it fair when we were all there...

but nah, you're just a backstabbing fool who decides getting people to waste their time for a month of their lives is all in good fun

thanks for helping me fail my exams Polo
so glad i accepted YOUR invite to play this round

aGit

Harvester

right, 8 against 12, when 2 were on holiday and several of the others you'd conspired to get killed in the hours leading up to said betrayal

but nah, you're just a backstabbing fool who decides getting people to waste their time for a month of their lives is all in good fun

dont open that can of worms ogluk, again!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

dont open that can of worms ogluk, again!

i wasnt around the first time to open it, what with being on holiday and all

lavadog

Head Gardener
Maybe you shouldn't play FTW when you have exams ogluk?

I'm not condoning what polo did (tbh I have no opinion about it, I can only say it opened up the round, whether in a good or a bad way), but srsly. You KNEW you were gonna have to be on bush for A LOT of time everyday when you decided to play ftw. Somehow thinking you could combine that with your exams just showcases poor judgment skills imo.

Or could it be you're just bitter and use failed exams to guilt trip him?

Anyhow, good luck to the next r1, may the resistance come kill you :D

f0xx

Landscape Designer

But they did all the hard work, didn't they?

The only reason for the "resistance" to be successful is the extremely high level of not caring of the rest of the alliance. Yes, I can see now twigley saying "bla bla bla, if you don't care you don't post". To you I can say only, Twigs, you've become a clown. Nowadays even JJ and DA have more respect of the community, soon even BW will. So, we care you say? This is how our intel thread looks like (the post at the bottom is the first post of the thread):

twigsnoob.png

And that is our INTEL. A lot of you could see that the only thing ReRR was doing was defence. No organised attacks at all. Once we attacked someone and it turned out to be OF. Does this alliance really look like one that cares? We knew what was coming for us and tbh, we were quite surprsed it took sooooo long to happen.

Last edited:

aGit

Harvester
the topic of the thread is not what happened many weeks ago. if you want to go there again, visit the other thread here

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Good job resistance, i'm surprised we managed to hold onto rank 1 for so long after splitting away. Came back after a nice vacation to see all kinds of red :D nice!

For those of you still whining, just get over it. Don't ruin yet another thread with you sad little bleating please. This is a victory thread for the resistance, and sheep get sacricied at parties this big, not rewarded. ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
F0xx, oh please this is the politics section of the forum.
I never said RRR was crap or anything and congrat them on being such a good ally.

I congrat Resistance finally taking RRR down after being so lazy themselves and am replying to the (imo) bs that bubbles and drumma post.

This makes me a clown when everyone else is saying the same thing?
Ok.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
F0xx, oh please this is the politics section of the forum.
I never said RRR was crap or anything and congrat them on being such a good ally.

I congrat Resistance finally taking RRR down after being so lazy themselves and am replying to the (imo) bs that bubbles and drumma post.

This makes me a clown when everyone else is saying the same thing?
Ok.

I don't understand this...about the 3rd time in 2 days i agree with Twigs here.

As much as i hate TBA and dislike Twigs (IN GAME) the player base loves to do the "Jump on the i hate Twigley Bandwagon" and its getting so old!

He is right for once :D