51 awards discussions

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
You can still share in the recent seasonal tidings. Give the gift of paste!

Or hit your neighbor with the yule log. Since that is really where xmas came from (Yule that is, not the log for the incurably pedantic).

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Sith,Oonie & Brandon are not ftw players and should of been kicked imo

you forgot to add my name because several there stated I was a liability and shouldn't have been admitted ti the ally.. you even went so far as to sabotage one of my attacks to gain honor AND land
just saying

Gazzy

Head Gardener
You provided night watch at a time when we were constantly being rushed (plus good banter). I was sad to see you leave dude.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Re the Brandon issue ..... you could of had me instead......... A totally uncontactable kiwi. Check the stats you missed out on...

Total hostile mobs launched: 48 179
Total friendly mobs launched: 38 148
That is an average of every two days

Total land bought: 6,702 36
Most land held: 6,734 109
I don't believe in stealing....

Total ticks whilst "online": 1,695 94
Probably my best stat

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon

you forgot to add my name because several there stated I was a liability and shouldn't have been admitted ti the ally.. you even went so far as to sabotage one of my attacks to gain honor AND land
just saying

I didn't add your name because I know youre a great player,just not what we needed at the time was someone focusing on H/F with no troops..

I never went out of my way to sabotage your attack ,just didn't care as I don't like you gramps.(didn't actually realise untill you had left the ally & by then wasn't gonna recall)

* Worst Player - StarGAYzer only a complete DH would intentionally sabotage a fellow alliance member's attack. I only joined that alliance because I was asked by several people several times - I refused multiple times because you were there, but TY for reinforcing why that is so.

I am a complete DH but I didn't consider you as part of my alliance & why I said in my awards we did some bad recruiting.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
'Just didn't care that I sabotaged a fellow alliance players attack'???

**** stargazer, what kind of moron are you?

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon

just saying

I didn't add your name because I know youre a great player,just not what we needed at the time was someone focusing on H/F with no troops..

I never went out of my way to sabotage your attack ,just didn't care as I don't like you gramps.(didn't actually realise untill you had left the ally & by then wasn't gonna recall)

* Worst Player - StarGAYzer only a complete DH would intentionally sabotage a fellow alliance member's attack. I only joined that alliance because I was asked by several people several times - I refused multiple times because you were there, but TY for reinforcing why that is so.

I am a complete DH but I didn't consider you as part of my alliance & why I said in my awards we did some bad recruiting.

I didn't leave the alliance for many hours after that attack you moron.. also I was invited to your alliance by your leader even before the round started and nearly every time you guys had an opening. which if I recall correctly was on many occasions.. you didn't even need another player at the time I joined.. could have easily sailed on in rank-1 with 19 members .. even if you hadn't been on a skillful campaign of attacking +2 with eta3 arsons and thieves the alliance would have won easily.. But I guess the paranoia should be expected because you are completely worthless unless you have a winning team behind you.. you have proven that many rounds.
Oh and I take pride in the fact that you don't like me.. would be shameful to be liked by a DH moron such as yourself. (also why do you idiots feel it is an insult to call an old man "oldman" or a grandfather of 5 "gramps" .. oh puerility nvm)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It'd be something of an accomplishment - That's a worldwide meet. So, London? Cool.

redlion

Pruner
I didn't put this in my awards because I hadn't seen it. But just now I was looking at the rankings for r51 and this stood out.

effectiveness_zps3c90f39b.png

For dax to almost overcome an allied POM as a solo is pretty impressive. It probably just means he plays an awful lot, but regardless, it was well done.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well youll get that by farming it off PoMs with arsons over and over

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well youll get that by farming it off PoMs with arsons over and over

Tbf I didn't just farm Pom, and I was only doing it until the final two weeks for honour boosts and to make an enormous disabled list. Plus assured portal is gud.

I was hoping I'd be more noticed for yet again competitively maintaining a high rank and making my Pnap triangle practically unbeatable. But I'll take that.