Search results

1. A

[Available] Round 47

Have a lot of free time still so can play this round. Active & Contactable all the time etc. Would prefer an alliance aiming to win at the start. Account mail (Avash) me if you need someone.
  2. A

Mine and CK user profile swap

Boooo :D right section? I dont know All in good fun of course and most wont care. But how did no one realise! We enjoyed the rushes i received daily at 4pm game time. And CK received rushes in his daytime. And some of the mails people sent. We definitely thought we would get caught. But...
  3. A

Round 43 Names

Same as always N_GGERS @ They really annoy you (prefferred it when you had people who annoy you as had the southpark reference) nothing else noticable at the moment ;p
  4. A

[Taken] Avash - for round 43

Only played this round from like 3 weeks in and have enjoyed it. So looking to play another full round, hopefully FTW as havent played a full round properly since round 25. Definitely want to play FTW, if theres any FTW allies left :D. Feel free to acc mail ME - Avash...
  5. A

[Available] Avash

Just randomly checked bushtarion, I see a new round starts in a week. Probs up for playing this round before I go back to uni as I got some bare free time at the moment. Played almost every round since round 9, apart from 3-4 more recent rounds. Message me if your interested.
  6. A

[Available] Avash needs allie

Played 25 rounds I would say GMT as thats my timezone, but I actually sleep like someone from the US. Will play most routes Around my pc 14 hours a day, contactable most days a week 24 hours a day (accept when im really drunk :<). Can garantee performance :)
  7. A

[Available] Round 34

After a good few rounds break I have suddenly thought today I want to try and play Bushtarion again next round. Id like to try and play in a ftw alliance as everytime ive played seriously its always been in a for the win alliance. My timezone is gmt, activity sporadic but 10 hours+, and...
  8. A

Just a quicky

When does blue prints become free. I thought it was two weeks but it isn't free yet? I tried looking but couldn't find it anywhere. Please answer anyone that knows :D!
  9. A

[Full] Solo p-naps

Need two solo personal naps. Need no experience. Just post up here or something and we'll get incontact.
  10. A

Cookie login

No valid cookie was found this login. This may be because this is your first ever time to log on, you are using a new/different PC, or your previous cookie has been wiped. Your weekly invalid cookie limit is now at: 12. If this limit hits zero, admin will be informed and you will be unable to...
  11. A

Cya...

I've played every round since round 9ish. I've met alot of people and far too many to mention. I don't even know whose stil left that I know..i stopped playing bush last round after a couple of weeks. Back in round 10 i played bush 17-18 hours a day. It got less and I kept it a constant 8-12...
  12. A

HELP - COMPUTER PROBLEM

I need some help guys. I use this thing called ventrillo to speak on mic with some people for counter strike. And every time I click on it now it dont appear. The box seems to appear off screen and I cant touch it or see it or anything. I have tried: -Shutting it down and restarting vent...