Mine and CK user profile swap

avash

Harvester
Boooo :D

right section? I dont know

All in good fun of course and most wont care. But how did no one realise! We enjoyed the rushes i received daily at 4pm game time. And CK received rushes in his daytime. And some of the mails people sent.

We definitely thought we would get caught. But quitus' mail was the best of them all, sent to me.

Via account mail:

Sent by: Quitus Sat 14th Jul, 2012. 20:54:53 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Hi. Did u realised awards are ****ed up right?

You don't have the one of Leading a portaling alliance, in fact we won that round (r41 - Kiwifruit), remember? wtf unless ofc u need to change ur name again in order to get that award cause u got it when u had NZ on ur nick or it was another id?...

<3 you Quitus but how you didnt clock the swap after you realise the profile awards were diffferent is beyond me :p

Last edited:

edd

Tree Surgeon
I thought the best one was from the guy that messaged CK thinking it was Avash saying something like "HAHA we let you land and not CK"

Stegosaurus

Pruner
I was surprised when you went public, and the rank 1 with a boatload of land, cyborg gardeners and a car related name wasn't CK.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I did actually catch on - I gave that to FNG when I was in my own 1 man public alliance. Avash doesn't have a clue what a VTEC is, and only CK would ever have a name like that.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I didnt notice untill polo told me a few weeks ago.
Because really, who looks?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I didnt notice untill polo told me a few weeks ago.
Because really, who looks?

In fairness, I had guessed before the nicks were made public - Frankly none of it affected me at the time so it was just an observation to help them out rather than anything else.

avash

Harvester
I did actually catch on - I gave that to FNG when I was in my own 1 man public alliance. Avash doesn't have a clue what a VTEC is, and only CK would ever have a name like that.

Well they never believed you. MrJ continued to mail me as CK while he was in the alliance and i even got messages as ed said, saying haha we let Avash land but not you CK. But that was probably over 2 weeks ago :p. Not fair!

QuitusV2

Pruner
Boooo :D

right section? I dont know

All in good fun of course and most wont care. But how did no one realise! We enjoyed the rushes i received daily at 4pm game time. And CK received rushes in his daytime. And some of the mails people sent.

We definitely thought we would get caught. But quitus' mail was the best of them all, sent to me.

Via account mail:

Sent by: Quitus Sat 14th Jul, 2012. 20:54:53 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Hi. Did u realised awards are ****ed up right?

You don't have the one of Leading a portaling alliance, in fact we won that round (r41 - Kiwifruit), remember? wtf unless ofc u need to change ur name again in order to get that award cause u got it when u had NZ on ur nick or it was another id?...

<3 you Quitus but how you didnt clock the swap after you realise the profile awards were diffferent is beyond me :p

mmm I just thought it wasn't possible to change ur nick with someone's else -dunno why- and ofc i really thought awards were f***** up. Thanks for the recognition tho, i knew something was going on but i was too lazy to think about it and try to explain it.

mmm Tho u were right i shoulda know it sooner. I allways thought "VTEC kicked in yo", was related to a rap thing that Avash allways uses. Just googled it and it was a car related more CK alike.

avash

Harvester
mmm the highlight of the round. the greatest prank that ever amused 3 people, maybe. ultimately changing nothing and meaning even less... or i think this was already summed up with....

Hahahahhaahhahaah. I knew as soon as I made the post you would comment saying how no one cared. I literally edited it 3 times because of this. Still you post. It was a joke. And it meant quite abit for me and CK. We received rushes at our own peak times for a week straight and never lost any sleep. But thanks for your input as ever garrett.

And quitus yes that is right. CK said anyone who knows anything about cars should know that he is vtec because of the picture in his profile :)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
it was a light teasing. it was more of a commentary on the round than anything negative towards you.

please, have a pint. it's on me. maybe you can relax :)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Like Garrett, I fail to see how this warrants its own thread :/

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Garrett, send that pint to me. It would go to better use destroying my liver.