Recent content by penguin

1. penguin

Minecraft.

Play minecraft and want a multi-player server that can handle trolling? This server. :D http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1077058-kyxcraft-20-124-ready-multiverse-creative-survival-pvp/ www.kyxcraft.net Just let me know that you are from bushtarion!
  2. penguin

[Available] Taken..

I'm a freaking noob :P I know how to play and I'll most likely go a route I actually know fairly well. I am not a good leader, so I'm looking for an alliance that has good def. organizers and attack organizers, so I can follow instructions. I'm not promising oober activity or full...
  3. penguin

[Recruiting] EventHorizon (current round)

disregard.
  4. penguin

A channel for a bot to answer basic questions.

Since IRC bots are banned in #bushtarion... What if the channel I'm using is used for basic questions regarding bushtarion for everyone to access? There are times when helpers are not online/in IRC, and there's always a chance that someone has a question about bushtarion. I'm thinking about...
  5. penguin

[Recruiting] Fun alliance. R34

Looking for an alliance that is fun, and talkative? Join The K-Squad today! Some conditions apply free admission, no kidding, no fuss, no muss, no one will call on you*, no batteries needed. some tecching required no risks, 6 hours/day needed IRC active is a must so act now, order your spot...
  6. penguin

Penguin's Two week PW.

I haven't talked it over with Azzer, yet. But as soon as I can get a hold of him, I will have more information about it.. What is 'it'? A private world. Two weeks of CTF style with two flags and 5 minute ticks 100b starting cash and 5k acres. 15 man alliances, and solo has NO ar mod, or pnaps...
  7. penguin

Music creator

So, I finally get ACID pro 7.0 [music creating program if you don't know :P] so I can get my music online finally, so I have a couple songs, and they aren't really awesome just because I'm still learning the program.. just give the songs up there a listen and be the BIGGEST critics you can be...
  8. penguin

I have to tell someone. :)

Since this is my only connection to the outside world - town I'm in is full of stupid college students, and then my whole handful of friends, and most of them don't care :P but, I always wanted a good computer, doesn't matter how out of date it is, but I always wanted one.. well...... My...
  9. penguin

[Available] Looking for a home :)

First come first serve and this is ONLY if the alliance I am looking into doesn't want me :P I am fully contactable via my phone, text, calls, Mobile IM [MSN, Yahoo and AIM] I am not very experienced, but I do know a good share of information and I have most of the information at the click of a...
  10. penguin

Player notes.

There's two parts of the idea. I have used the notes since the second week of R31 and I found them useful. Very excellent idea! I think the limit should be the amount of players in the database.. granted I have added notes to everyone that has attacked both alliance members and myself.. along...
  11. penguin

[Full] --------- (Ignore)

please disregard this thread.
  12. penguin

[Full] Snicks r31.. Spots filling quick!

a fun alliance. we offer defense, joint attacks when asked for and having fun. must be able to use IRC. must have at least 2 rounds exp. must have at least 5+ hours a day active. taking GMTs all over the place. taking military, fantasy, spec ops,protestor and thug routes. :)
  13. penguin

Private world 4

well..... uh.. new world... let me know if you want in and I will mail you the pass.