Minecraft.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
since her iq test results came out.

Muttley-picture.gif

penguin

Official Helper
I've went through a lot over the last year.. I can handle and put up with more **** than you can dish out alci.
Toby.. minecraft. Don't know it.. google. and if you don't wanna.. wait for someone to explain it to you.
Twigs, it was shut down a few months after you left. Kyx just put it back up.. there are different plug-ins now, but generally the same (except map of course).

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Can I craft giant penises out of varying materials so as to examplify racial stereotypical differences?

EDIT: 1500th post. Bing.

PurpleP.jpg

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Are you answering a question with another question? That might lead us into an infinite loop... which could result in the creation of a black hole. A black hole that could destroy the universe. The UNIVERSE! Why would you want to do that? You horrible, horrible person

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Relevant to my interests. Been looking for a decent server.

Just to clarify, what are 2.0 structures? Haven't played much in the past few months/since before xmas.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Apparently 2.0 structures are like 1 block towers, or floating buildings and ****. Things that don't even have a vague basis in reality.

Bobbin

Head Gardener
I find Minecraft really odd. I like it.. A lot. But I get bored of playing it really quickly. I'll play a crap load of it for 2/3 days then won't play it for months. The amount of half built castles, and massive Technic Pack projects I have is unreal.

Looking forward to it coming out on Xbox though.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I find Minecraft really odd.

I totally agree ;) Although i have taken this out of the rest you said, this sums up the whole game for me ;) Chopping things down to build cubes? Its like 100x worse than runescape (didnt think id ever say that ;)) Never ever got the main concept of it...looks too boring :p

Looking forward to it coming out on Xbox though.

Oh yay...so now i can see all my friends losing their dignity to this awful game :(

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Hardly an awful game. You need to be imaginitive to make it fun for yourself. The game not following a preset linear storyline doesn't make it awful