Recent content by Obstacle

1. O

Restarting question

I marked my account for deletion. It said it would take 24 hours. which now is about 7 hours away. Am I allowed to make my new ID now and begin playing on it, or do I have to wait for the original ID to delete?
  2. O

Making game mobile.

I've seen a lot of talk on here about making the game mobile. And as a developer that can mean a couple different things. Are people wanting an 'app' which would be a completely stand alone version of the game, or is all people are wanting is a website that looks good is easy to use and...
  3. O

[Taken] Seeking one pnap

I'm a POM w/ Hypno looking to fill my open Pnap slot. currently top 40.
  4. O

PayPal Purchases update (now working!!)

Sent From Azzer: ---- Sorry that had to happen, it seems I missed a change PayPal made, and the fault was mine for not updating the Bushtarion code, not PayPal's fault as I originally thought. PayPal purchases now work fully and instantly as they used to, so if you see any forum posts telling...
  5. O

No Admin?

I started back a long while ago and took a long break. Just came back this round. Is it true Azzer is gone?! Would hate to see this game go into the void.
  6. O

Political Briber Route.

Hello All, I have read some threads and I am looking to become a very solid political briber player. The last time I played this route was when it had Steel Walls. I need help on ratios, who I can hit, who I cannot hit. How to effectively bribe units, ratios. Here is what I think is...
  7. O

Unique new route

The starter unit would be Entangling Vines These units will attack all and fire on all (see below and venus fly trap) These units are unique in a way they 'paralyze' and fire once per battle on the range mark unless other conditions allow (see below). They will fire and grapple onto oncoming...
  8. O

I have returned!

It has been years, but I am back on Bushtarion. I used to do the little stories about the game on the on bored in case anyone remembers. Not sure if I will have time to write up more. Also I am wondering what plugin's tools are around no adays to assist. I know about the nobreakspace...
  9. O

Market Values

What if a system was put in place that added a bit of supply and demand into the game. The value of trees would go down if everyone sold them at once. Or they would go up if everyone held onto trees during winter and sold them in the summer. Some kind of supply and demand would add a nice...
  10. O

Sorry if this is redundant

I searched for calculators and firefox plugins. I wasn't able to really find any working ones. Can someone help me find some working calculators ect. Been away several rounds and need to freshen up a bit.