No Admin?

Obstacle

Pruner
I started back a long while ago and took a long break. Just came back this round. Is it true Azzer is gone?!

Would hate to see this game go into the void.

Elevnos

BANNED
Azzer left us to code some lame-ass RPG and hack the new Sims game. That's pretty much it!

webvictim

Harvester
I think Azzer just... gave up. He hates the community this game developed and how they were never satisfied, so just stopped paying attention. He still makes enough money from credits to run the server, so no need to pay attention. I promise that when the income from people buying BCs drops below server hosting costs, the game will vanish.

Yeadon

Harvester
Cant imagine it would cost much to run. Server is a server. Once the game is developed, it runs on its own. You only need to tend to the server when it fails over or what not.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I like Azzer and all, but this game has one of the least toxic communities of any browser game aside from maybe KoL. I don't know what he expected players to be like when he decided to code a game, but if he thinks the bush community is bad then he's just being a drama queen.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well there were elements of here that caused severe real life issues for Azzer. I would have told the game to go **** itself after that, too.

antisback

Head Gardener
I thought he basically ended up having to get a job and didn't have time to upkeep the game anymore.

dave

Harvester
all i ever saw when azzer was here was people *****ing at him about problems, he'd do something bout it, next week all he seemed to get was more *****ing, noone ever said thankyou to him for creating this game that a couple of hundred people still play every round, its bought so much entertainment all people done was moan at him, im not surprised he stopped caring

Yeadon

Harvester
Maybe he will surprise us all and return one day. Resurrect the administration side and launch a new era. Who knows.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
all i ever saw when azzer was here was people *****ing at him about problems, he'd do something bout it, next week all he seemed to get was more *****ing, noone ever said thankyou to him for creating this game that a couple of hundred people still play every round, its bought so much entertainment all people done was moan at him, im not surprised he stopped caring
I LOLed.

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
:0 I'm offended!! And I love conspiracies :p

I was going on Azzer having posted under the name Obstacle about payments being restored. I can see how it could also be Obstacle (separate entity) relaying a message Azzer had given him, but usually one would include something along the lines of "here's a message I got from Azzer!" or similar. I don't think I'm an idiot for jumping to the former conclusion, especially as he'd have good reason wanting to genuinely ask for a bit of help/gauge playerbase feedback from an anonymous point of view from time to time. Obstacle's posts seem to coincide with Azzer leaving, and he only has 2 recent ones...