Recent content by alwaysnumb

1. A

Unit Stats

A link under other that takes you straight to unit stats page ie http://www.bushtarion.com/manual/units.php. I am sure this used to be there some time back.
  2. A

Babysitters

In top allie there are 2 robots both same score,land+seeds. Both always send attacks together on same tick. In fact they behave in excactly the same way as noob multis. I dont think they are multies but I am betting they baby sit. So guys/girls if you read this and I am not wrong please stop...
  3. A

Close Bush down

With the amount of open cheats this round isnt it about time that bush got switched off. With what has happened, next round is gonna be a joke with so many people creating multis we will prolly see the most active round start for years just a shame its only gonna be 20 people or so with 10...
  4. A

Solo Multies

That ****er is really starting to wind me up. They all log on and off same time, they all launch in order no wonder this game in so in the toilet.
  5. A

Trading

Most games have some sort of trading system. I was thinking a dev that has 3 or 4 lvls that when researched/constructed allows trade routes to be set up between companies that then give each company a small income boost based on research level+both companies sizes. The number of routes could be...
  6. A

New Stat

Number of clicks/refreshes would be interesting stat to monitor. Could be called something like "most anal"
  7. A

HQ troops

Did you know that its possible to defend any HQ with your own HQ troops. So you could fight your own HQ troops if you want.
  8. A

My Fav scifi novels

Heres my favourite scifi books I recomend them to any scifi readers, am interested if anyone else read and either likes/dislikes them or has any recomendations of books/authors to look out for in the used book shop. Peter F Hamilton The Reality Dysfunction, the 1st book in best scifi series...
  9. A

Scappies

Do i have to research crazed droids before i can make scrap bots?
  10. A

Honourable attacks

I know I can attack solos at 67% for good h/f but at what level can I attack allies and still get good h/f?
  11. A

Morale

Another idea to slow lots of attacking at dishonourable levels. Introduce a new stat called morale When I attack dishounourably I lose morale When I attack/defend honourably I gain morale Morale comes back over time Depending on morale level this dictates how low I can attack
  12. A

Red title ideas

Red titles mostly mean nothing how about these as ideas or combinations of to make it bad, again no numbers just think of the effect and at what level it may work. the thing is that if total bottom feeders growth is slowed theres more targets for them and bottom feeding should be something to...
  13. A

Suicidal Defense

Heres a mad one A defensive mob can be marked as suicide defense getting pumped up on deadly narcotics or nitro, for 1 tick this mob has double stats then all die with no injury/insurance.
  14. A

Small Changes

When things get changed between rounds it makes it a bit more interesting finding out the effects. How about every round some random things get changed a little eg. base bounties,insurance,unit HD,AD,AR,HP slightly modified up and down. This way things are not so predictable but any changes are...
  15. A

Mob slots

To help slow down mass attacking much smaller allies the way mob slots could be changed slightly. Still have 5 total slots but if you send an att+1 it takes 2 slots and if you send att+2 it uses up 3 slots.